Postloop - postloop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard about www.postloop.com ? It's a site where you get paid like 5 to 7 cents per post if you get accepted. They pay only via Paypal once you reach $5. This forum is a bit different compared to other forums. They require each new member to post 10 trial posts at their portal, then if you are sensible and have good english grammar, then you will get accepted, and you will be able to post and subscribe to other forums that they offer. If you don't get accepted, you may try the test again.

I have been accepted already, but i have yet to cashout from this site, since i find it hard to post in the specialized forums that they offer. You can't just subscribe to any forum if you don't have the right credentials, like having a higher than average rating.

So what i'd like to know is what is your experience with the site? Did you get accepted or rejected? Is it worth posting there nowadays?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the post rate they are offering is high but i didnt try this one because i heard they are paying only through paypal which do not support my country.

Oh too bad, you can't test out the site. Many people from mylot are also active in postloop, and they say that it's quite easy to reach payout at postloop. So i intend to be active there soon.

I have account at PL but not yet approve into the main posting section of the site because I have not taking the test of 10 post yet. I do not like to take that test because of the paypal payment system they are using. Just like mylot, they only support pp and pp is not supporting everybody at the time so it is a kinda hinder me from taking this site seriously. Maybe later.

Too bad that you also can't participate, since paypal isn't accepted in your country. I doubt that Ryan (the admin) would want to add more payment options, he seems to be content with just using paypal.

Well from what is posted here the post rate is very high and its a good way to earn i am just wondering why this forum is not popular just as other paid to post forums well it would be nice if the admin add other payment process i think that will bring more traffic to this site.

dierdre said:
Too bad that you also can't participate, since paypal isn't accepted in your country. I doubt that Ryan (the admin) would want to add more payment options, he seems to be content with just using paypal.
No, is not too bad mate. You see, there are too many places to do this same job just as they do here at PL. In fact, there are places that they even pay mre than what they pay in PL and they support other payment processors other than PP so it is not too bad at all. Is just that it is not good that they do not include other payment processors so that everybody that want to join their program can do so

The forum isn't as popular as other forums because they are quite strict in accepting members, like what i said in my first post. Plus they only accept Paypal which is quite limiting for people who don't use Paypal. Even if i'm already an accepted member here, i find it quite hard to participate in those specialized forums that they offer.

@ CosmicJames, yeah it is not quite a big loss, but the only forums i know that pay big rates per post are forex forums, there are no general forums that pay such an amount, so it's quite hard for the layman to post in forex if he or she isn't familiar with it yet.

Yes the rates here is very high and i dont think there is any other forum apart from those forex forums who have a very high rate but its quite too bad this pays only through paypal.

I read the FAQ and they pay as much as 8 cents per post, so yeah that's quite a high rate, and naturally they would be discriminating about post quality. I just started posting in the forums there. My average rating is above average there, but unfortunately it's not enough yet to be able to subscribe to the other forums.

The post rates are very high and that means that posters will not take long to reach the minimum payout of $5. I like the concept of this site; the Post Quality Test is good as it will ensure that only posters that give quality posts can participate in the site but the disadvantage is that newbies to posting might not be able to post here since their lack of experience will make their post quality poor so they won't be able to pass the test. Another disadvantage is the fact that the site accepts only Paypal as that will restrict posters that don't have a Paypal Account from earning from this site. If the Admin can add other payment processors, LR to be more specific, more posters will be encouraged to participate here.

Well that is true, but as soon as your rating gets higher you can now post in the general forums. I just received a new rating today and i was pleased because they liked how i post. So newbies shouldn't be discouraged by the forum's high standards, who knows they might get accepted. The paypal thing is non-negotiable, unfortunately.

it's a pretty excellent ptp forum , for some reason , many posters didn't get entry their , i think postloop is choosy and the pattern of selection on their forum has some certain ideas , i don't know how they dump several excellent posters from their portal , where a few get appointed easily with silly postings .

Did you try out at postloop? did you get rejected or accepted? They are pretty strict as we all know, but it's predictable since they pay an average of 5 to 8 cents per post. i'm currently averaging 5 cents per post, and after 4 days, i made enough posts to be able to reach payout.

After 4 days of working on this site, i made my 1st cashout today, and i got paid in less than 12 hours. I think it's the best PTP so far. I noticed that i now have a few referrals through my signature, so i'm willing to give tips and guide you, so kindly PM me if you are my ref, tell me your user name and i will personally guide you how to earn here.

Well its good to see that you have been paid here and the payment process here is very fast i think they would have been among the top ptp for if the were less strict in accepting members and if there were other payment process there.

Yeah it's quite easy to reach payment in here, no wonder mylot is not as active anymore because people are concentrating in here now. Right now i have 60+ points after a day of posting, another day more i'll reach another payout again. I think they only use paypal to avoid fraud, since paypal requires your address right? I'm just not sure if the one sending you money sees your address too.

dierdre said:
Well that is true, but as soon as your rating gets higher you can now post in the general forums. I just received a new rating today and i was pleased because they liked how i post. So newbies shouldn't be discouraged by the forum's high standards, who knows they might get accepted. The paypal thing is non-negotiable, unfortunately.
It is good to know that your rating here has increased. I would have really loved to join PL and know how well I will be rated and whether I will be able to pass the Post Quality Test. Its quite unfortunate that only payPal Account Holders can earn from PL, and I presently don't have a PayPal account since Paypal doesn't support registration from my country.

Aaw to bad you can't join PL. They are like mylot in the sense that they only pay via paypal. I think if the website is based in the US, they only want to pay by paypal, that's what i have noticed.

But if you really want to, you can just try posting in the postloop portal and try to see if you will pass their standards, and then never get active in the site. Since when you request for your payment, then that is the only time that they will be asking for your paypal email.

dierdre said:
Aaw to bad you can't join PL. They are like mylot in the sense that they only pay via paypal. I think if the website is based in the US, they only want to pay by paypal, that's what i have noticed.

But if you really want to, you can just try posting in the postloop portal and try to see if you will pass their standards, and then never get active in the site. Since when you request for your payment, then that is the only time that they will be asking for your paypal email.
I will do as you say and know if I will pass their standards. But I will do that at a later time as I don't have time for myself presently because I'm involved in a good number of online activities. I will ensure that I give you a feedback on how well it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.