PMF - perfectmoneyforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadg33

Active Member
#1
This is a newly launched paid to post forum.
The forum pays 3 cents for making replies and creating threads in the HYIP and Forex sections while other sections pays a cent.
The minimum payout are listed below:
1$ to HD-Money
1.50$ to Perfect money
2$ to Egopay
1$ to STP
2$ to Payza
You all can check it out :D
http://perfectmoneyforum.com
 
#2
well it is good to see new forums coming out now i just hope this one will be able to pay for long and faster well the post rate in here is high so i think i will try to post in here once in a while.
 

hadg33

Active Member
#3
emmanuel95 said:
well it is good to see new forums coming out now i just hope this one will be able to pay for long and faster
I think the forum should be able to pay for a long time,the admin of the forum is a hyip monitor called "punkmonitor".
well the post rate in here is high so i think i will try to post in here once in a while.
You better do.
 
#5
well I love to see websites like this sites which payout is very low I will aim for perfectmoney goal from this site which is only 1.50 I hope they will add more section to payng as for now they only have two paying section in their forum......
 

hadg33

Active Member
#6
shadowcreeper said:
I hope they will add more section to payng as for now they only have two paying section in their forum......
That's not true,there are more than 2 sections that are paying in the forum,you need to visit the forum again and observe sections that pays.
 
#7
@hadg33 sections beside hyip and forex pays only one cent that is like an big no to me I do visit that site infact I am working them yes most sections pays on that forum but only one cent what I was trying to say in my post was that I hope that thwy will rise the rate of other sections too anyways thanks for being supportive bro....
 
#8
Well i have registered in here now,the admin stated in the announcement section that the rate per thread and per reply is 3cents for hyip and forex section but i only got 1cent when i made a reply to a thread in the hyip section in here.
 

hadg33

Active Member
#9
I noticed that too,I created a thread in the HYIP section today and I got a cent for the post,it seems that the admin has reduced the post rates and apart from that the point system was crediting 5 points before. I requested for a payout and admin said,I need to make 100 posts before I can get paid. So,basically,the post rate is 1 cent.
 
#10
The low post rate will really discourage posters from being active in this forum. If the admin had maintained the initial post rates, the forum would have gained attention from posters. @hadg33 if it's possible, edit the thread because the post rate has reduced.
 

Decub

Active Member
#11
Oh really, the post rate has been slashed if it's what you guys mean. I registered with the forum but noticed that the Forex section wasn't there, I put up a suggestion and the admin got it fixed. Well, I tried posting there and the point system didn't credit me of any point while the post count read.
 

Decub

Active Member
#13
Yeah, I saw your reply to the thread I created. Would most likely make few posts there. Activities are quite low there. But honestly, I think you need to edit the thread here because from your payment request in the forum itself, the admin is paying 2 cents per thread and 1 cent per reply and not that stated in the thread here other in other forums.
 
Last edited:

Forumtech

Active Member
#14
I joined here today and still exploring the forums, to see how it works. i can see lots of
active post there as well. We start making post there at once to begin earning from the forum, which will help me see if they are paying or not.
 

hadg33

Active Member
#15
Decub said:
Yeah, I saw your reply to the thread I created. Would most likely make few posts there. Activities are quite low there. But honestly, I think you need to edit the thread here because from your payment request in the forum itself, the admin is paying 2 cents per thread and 1 cent per reply and not that stated in the thread here other in other forums.
Thread cannot be edited here in GT after 30 minutes of making the post. Well,that was the rates before the admin reduced it,though he never made any announcement about the slashing of the post rates.
 
#16
Most new forums tend to reduce their post rate after some time but Pmf's case is quite exceptional because the admin didn't inform any poster about it and the forum is still very fresh. The only way the admin can really get the attention of posters to this forum now is by clearing payments very quickly. (a maximum delay of a week).
 

hadg33

Active Member
#17
glucoseguy said:
Most new forums tend to reduce their post rate after some time but Pmf's case is quite exceptional because the admin didn't inform any poster about it and the forum is still very fresh. The only way the admin can really get the attention of posters to this forum now is by clearing payments very quickly. (a maximum delay of a week).
I think the admin is ready to clear payments swiftly because when I requested for a payout the admin responded to my request that same day http://perfectmoneyforum.com/showthread.php?145-Hadg33-1st-Payment-Request&p=311#post311 if I had meet up with the requirements,I would have been paid that same day that I requested for payout.
 
#18
Hello,
Good to hear about another forum posting website like perfectmoneyforum.com. I am new to forum posting type of work and I hope to join as many such sites as possible. Being an Indian, I will like to know if this site has any particular restrictions for members from different countries.
 
#19
hadg33 said:
I noticed that too,I created a thread in the HYIP section today and I got a cent for the post,it seems that the admin has reduced the post rates and apart from that the point system was crediting 5 points before. I requested for a payout and admin said,I need to make 100 posts before I can get paid. So,basically,the post rate is 1 cent.
If so then I think it s another bulkmoney forum adming and maybe he is the same real one , god knows. Cause this is kind of cheating make me not trust that the admin will pay at last. However, if it paid to wmz I would give it a try. When so then let me in. By for now.
 

Decub

Active Member
#20
hadg33 said:
I think the admin is ready to clear payments swiftly because when I requested for a payout the admin responded to my request that same day http://perfectmoneyforum.com/showthread.php?145-Hadg33-1st-Payment-Request&p=311#post311 if I had meet up with the requirements,I would have been paid that same day that I requested for payout.
Also, the quick response he gave to my enquiry shows that he is always available. If it's about making payments in the forum, I don't think it is something members should worry about cos I don't see it as one of the forums that cannot fulfil that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.