===+++ Please Read This. +++===

justanoob

jimsss said:
Sorry but I find it a complete nuisance to force people to add their LR account here in the forum.
Well I don't think GT is forcing anyone to put their LR account here in the forum, if you don't want to add it, I think you're free to do so:) I don't think anyone here will be banned for not complying with the statement below, as I still see a lot of members posting LR payment proofs without details that is verifiable thru LR's Transfer Search.

To this end starting on 1st September 2009 any ‘I have been paid by Liberty Reserve’ post made that does not contain sufficient details to enable anyone to verify the payment using https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/s...sfer/index.aspx will NOT QUALIFY for payment from this forum in the P2P scheme. Such posts will be added to the current total but when they are vetted for payment, such posts will be allocated ZERO CENTS.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
jimsss said:
Sorry but I find it a complete nuisance to force people to add their LR account here in the forum.

It is in fact more than a nuisance it is a massive invasion of privacy, simply because any third party can get a complete picture of the specific account holders financial circumstances. I am sure you are not aware of this, but some programs might reveal personal information about the referrer if you sign up under them. Now if I was a financial agent, all i needed to do is to sign myself up under my target. then cross compile the information here with the one I gained by signing up and voila, the person is well known to me with a lot of financial information.

Du you kindly understand where I am coming from? This is a serious issue, many people are unaware of even those who use JonDo or TOR to keep their privacy.
No one is forced to reveal their LR account number when posting that someone has paid them. Those that do will get paid for their “I Have Been Paid By…” posts. Those members who do not, will not get paid and more importantly there will always be doubt about the validity of the claim to have been paid.

Invasion of privacy eh? You have mybetwin in your signature and in order to make a deposit and receive payments from it you had to register your LR or PM account. That would also be an invasion of privacy – wouldn’t it? Yet you were quite happy to reveal those details to mybetwin. Sounds like a case of double standards to me.

Let me remind you of one of the forum rules where in part it states:
11) Posts should be truthful, factual and accurate.

However no one has been banned for not posting their LR account number.

Here are the details of my last received payment from IMR.

11/09/09 U4003605 U2535419 22403071 USD 92.00

So please explain to me how using those details inputted into https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx can tell you anything about me or my LR account. All you will learn is that the transaction actually happened. In other words undeniable proof that my claim of being paid by IMR was true.

Using https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/services/info/index.aspx?U2535419 and inputting my LR account number you will learn the name of the account but that is all.

I understand perfectly where you and others, who object to being asked to input their LR account number so that a paid claim can be independently verified by anyone who wants to, are coming from.

sinip

Super Moderator
jimsss said:
Now if I was a financial agent, all i needed to do is to sign myself up under my target. then cross compile the information here with the one I gained by signing up and voila, the person is well known to me with a lot of financial information.

Du you kindly understand where I am coming from? This is a serious issue, many people are unaware of even those who use JonDo or TOR to keep their privacy.
Just on top on what jambutty said, here is my LR account: U8141828, go and invade my privacy, pretty please... :song:

So much effort by the Mods; I really appreciate this. In my opinion, life is about following good intentions. I'm trained to follow instructions and in doing so, it will make everybody's life easier. Look around us; there are instructions, be it written, signs, guides etc. Try to drive on the road without following those signs and see what happens to you.

sinip

Super Moderator
You can copy/paste AP transaction details, but be aware that unlike LR, there is no way to check validity of AP transaction using transaction details.

@sinip - to check validity of LR transaction using transaction details? sorry i'm new in hyip world so lot of think i need to ask other and learn

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
farid said:
@sinip - to check validity of LR transaction using transaction details? sorry i'm new in hyip world so lot of think i need to ask other and learn
Go to https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx and fill in all the required details and click Submit

The result will confirm whether there was such a transaction or not.

Use this to try it out.

Paid 08/160 instantly 03/30/10 U5450025 U2535419 34202547 1.00

betsybee

Super Moderator
drshemo said:
i know that we must post our account number with the payment proof
but we must do in alertpay proofs???
Go back to page 5 of this thread and read post #46, you will find your answer there. :idea:

I trust the adm of this forum so i bliv any member need not to be afraid of any procedure that wil facilitate smooth transanction and varification or what so ever

good announcement, will help me to choose which hyip are really pay , couse my investment is very depended on the hyip payment proof showed hire...
thank for announcement

I don't understand. My posts never count in this forum and I always put in the LR account number. My count just remains the same when I post in "I Have Been Paid By."

betsybee

Super Moderator
rainbowrunner said:
I don't understand. My posts never count in this forum and I always put in the LR account number. My count just remains the same when I post in "I Have Been Paid By."
The IHBPB section has been a NON-PAYING section for a while now.

If we all understands a LR account as a bank account number, then there ll be no fear of any kind.

No body can possibly harm us through our LR acct. number. I think the problem is with our email address.
In the cause of participating in different programs, we naturally give out our email address.

It is only when our email address that has to do with our LR enters into the hand of a SCAMMER that He/She starts to send us mails pretending to be a staff of LR.
Asking us to provide all the details of our LR including password, pin number an master key.

Claiming that there is an upgrade, and that if we do not provide these details, our LR ll be block and eventually suspended!
And because this kind of mail is difficult to detect, many have fell victim in this regard.
I was almost a victim of this nature before now.

This is why LR had always warn that we should always ignore any mail that fail to address us by our name because any mail that comes directly from them ll always address us by our names.

So i think the problem is not with our LR number, but is with our email address!