===+++ Please Read This. +++===

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Go to http://www.libertyreserve.com/ and at the top of the page is a text link Create Account. Click on it and follow on screen instructions.

Before you do, create a new email account to use with LR and any other payment processor that you sign up to. DO NOT USE THIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ANYWHERE ELSE – NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND, PARENTS ETC.

If you ever get any phishing emails (and you will) to your regular email address you will KNOW right away that it did not come from LR. How could it? LR won’t have your regular email address only your special one.

Make a note of everything that you input.

I request the mod to close the threads which has not paid status in goldpoll like plusinv etc.
It will surely mislead the newbies who will not get anything
BTW i have been late seeing that many users hide their batch no as well as LR account no.
Now whats the point in doing so ..
I can also post a fake payment proof

sinip

Super Moderator
Well the point is that some users think that their account might get hacked if they post full details, and some users abuse it to post fake payment proofs. For the first group, they can take a look on my payment proofs and see that nothing wrong happened to my account since I started posting my LR account number, although I have quite nice sum of money there at the moment.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
dexter said:
I request the mod to close the threads which has not paid status in goldpoll like plusinv etc.
It will surely mislead the newbies who will not get anything
BTW i have been late seeing that many users hide their batch no as well as LR account no.
Now whats the point in doing so ..
I can also post a fake payment proof
Threads are closed when the majority opinion, not just GoldPoll, is that the site is not paying and someone has started a thread in the scam folder. And the best person to start one is someone who has been scammed by the HYIP.

Like sinip I have no qualms about publishing all the details of a payment to my LR account so that anyone can verify that I have in fact been paid and my LR account is quite healthy too.

https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/services/info/index.aspx?Uxxxxxxx with the account number instead of xxxxxxx will reveal the name of the account holder and the date of creation or “account doesn't exists

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Faceless said:
Forgive me if I`m posting my question on wrong thread, but I think its better to ask here and not create new thread for just short question and a short answer.

Does this thread apply to "I have been paid by" section at GT ?
http://goldentalk.com/showthread.html?p=264604#post264604

I see mainly payment proofs from HYIP programs but there are some from other get paid to sites, so I`m curios about this one...
Your post is in the right place.

I am sorry, I thought I have read this section already but found out that I didn't. I didn't post my LR account on "i have been paid by" posts but surely I will the next time I receive my payment. Again, sorry. :-(

But I have one question. I post few payment proofs with paypal without my paypal address. Will I still get zero cent for that? Thanks!

Last edited:

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
pinkmask said:
I am sorry, I thought I have read this section already but found out that I didn't. I didn't post my LR account on "i have been paid by" posts but surely I will the next time I receive my payment. Again, sorry. :-(

But I have one question. I post few payment proofs with paypal without my paypal address. Will I still get zero cent for that? Thanks!
The request to post all the details required by https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx so that the claim of a payment can be verified by ANYONE only applies to transactions by LR.

justanoob

Oops...sorry

I'm also guilty of not putting my own LR account, next time I'll put it whenever I post my payment. Well I observe that most of the payment proofs thru LR by GT members doesn't show their LR accounts, I hope others see this thread and start posting all details needed to check the validity of transfer/payments.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
The HYIP industry suffers from “naysayers” and “cheerleaders”, where for reasons best known to themselves, the “naysayers” post and place negative votes about a programme.

Similarly “cheerleaders”, where for reasons best known to themselves, post false paid posts and votes.

Both harm an HYIP and ultimately harm the programme’s members.

We at GoldenTalk and GoldPoll are doing our best to sort out the lies from the truth and Liberty Reserve, with their https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx enables us to do so, if only for LR payments.

Whether the forum members help us in our cause is up to them. But if someone is researching an HYIP, verifiable paid posts will influence their decision whether to join or not and could gain the poster a referral. Paid posts that cannot be verified leave a question mark over the HYIP and the poster.

Even if I readed rules, in my first few posts in "I have been paid by" section I didn`t wroted my LR account number... Now its too late because I can`t edit those posts...
:dumbface:

So I wroted my last 3 posts in above section correctly with my LR account.
If someone wants to check others where there is no LR account, my LR account number is U1252167 and he will see that all payments are legal.

Well is this rule seriously implemented , cos earlier you used to write verified correct in all posts but now you don't do that , so i am wondering if you are still following this rule?

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Rockstar12345 said:
Well is this rule seriously implemented , cos earlier you used to write verified correct in all posts but now you don't do that , so i am wondering if you are still following this rule?
The opening post stated, “to enable anyone to verify the payment”.

To get the ball rolling, as it were, we mods verified all the posts to begin with and even now I pick on one at random to do a check – when I have time.

So it is still in force.

But the idea wasn’t so that we mods would verify a payment claim and edit the post to record the verification, it was to enable ANYONE TO VERIFY A PAID POST if they chose to.

This system weeded out one cheerleader. Swissinvestor one of the support staff on BricsForex made regular paid posts claiming over $100 payment on a deposit of over $10k. He tried very hard to get bad votes removed from GoldPoll and in the thread. He paid one member to make good votes on GP. He tried to bribe me to do the same. His offer was rejected. I had a suspicion that he was cheerleading BricsForex so I challenged him to publish the required details for two of his paid posts. He refused to do so then stopped posting and voting. Not long after BricsForex bombed. My suspicions that he was trying to drum up trade with false paid claims were confirmed.

This system can also help in establishing a claim that a deposit had been made but not registered with the HYIP to try and bring the site down. False claims for or against an HYIP can damage the HYIP or the members and we need to now if they are.

If only other payment processors had a similar system.

Sorry but I find it a complete nuisance to force people to add their LR account here in the forum.

It is in fact more than a nuisance it is a massive invasion of privacy, simply because any third party can get a complete picture of the specific account holders financial circumstances. I am sure you are not aware of this, but some programs might reveal personal information about the referrer if you sign up under them. Now if I was a financial agent, all i needed to do is to sign myself up under my target. then cross compile the information here with the one I gained by signing up and voila, the person is well known to me with a lot of financial information.

Du you kindly understand where I am coming from? This is a serious issue, many people are unaware of even those who use JonDo or TOR to keep their privacy.