===+++ Please Read This. +++===

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
The admin of this forum is continually striving to ensure that any post claiming payment from a programme is true and accurate.

To this end starting on 1st September 2009 any ‘I have been paid by Liberty Reserve’ post made that does not contain sufficient details to enable anyone to verify the payment using https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/s...sfer/index.aspx will NOT QUALIFY for payment from this forum in the P2P scheme. Such posts will be added to the current total but when they are vetted for payment, such posts will be allocated ZERO CENTS.

Many members already reveal the Date, Source, Transaction and Amount but not the Destination and without the Destination the post does not carry any real weight.

If your post can be verified independently then that enhances the reputation of the poster and that could lead to a newbie choosing that poster as his/her upline. It would also help the programme, in that forum readers would KNOW that payments are REALLY being made and they are not posts by cheerleaders. This could help the longevity of the programme.

Publishing your LR account number will not compromise the security of your LR account in any way whatsoever in spite of what some people seem to think. After all if you want someone to pay you some money into LR you have to tell them the account number.

In any case someone can find active accounts simply by using this URL https://www.libertyreserve.com/en/services/info/index.aspx?U2535419 and changing the number to one of their choice. I’m pretty sure that someone somewhere will have written a programme that accesses all accounts from U0000001 upwards and logs the results. But it won’t do them any good because there is a password and PIN to go with the account and the Master Key for withdrawals. And there is the IP Security feature if it is enabled.

So really there is no reason why members should not be prepared to reveal the account number to where a payment has been made unless the reports are false.

If you also vote and post on GoldPoll please comment with the same information so that it can be verified by admin.

When doing a payment confirmation you get one of three results.
Transfer was successful.
Transfer not found – source account and or batch is wrong.
No result. – date and or destination account and or amount is wrong.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Well i am really hesitant to post my LR id. It is ok to post all other information but LR id mmmmm :confused:

When i make a post on i have been paid i delete some part of my LR id and also some part of the batch number. :D From now on i will not delete the batch number anymore but will skip putting my LR id. It's ok if i am not credited for those posts. :unhappy:

betsybee

Super Moderator
darksorrow said:
Hmmmm. Well i am really hesitant to post my LR id. It is ok to post all other information but LR id mmmmm :confused:

When i make a post on i have been paid i delete some part of my LR id and also some part of the batch number. :D From now on i will not delete the batch number anymore but will skip putting my LR id. It's ok if i am not credited for those posts. :unhappy:
I am really curious as to why you (or anyone else) are hesitant to post your LR account Number :confused:

We all have to provide our account # to totally unknown HYIP admins, some of whom are not totally honest.

What is the harm of posting it here?

Just curious, maybe I am missing something somewhere?

sinip

Super Moderator
Well just to show that it causes no problems whatsoever, I'll be fulfilling new requirement starting from my next payment proof in LR. :) And if you can't trust your moderators, whom can you trust? :song:

betsybee said:
I am really curious as to why you (or anyone else) are hesitant to post your LR account Number :confused:

We all have to provide our account # to totally unknown HYIP admins, some of whom are not totally honest.

Errm.... :eek:

Well i can not give you a proper answer of your question. It is just since when i started online earning i was taught never to give personal information. That why i avoid putting personal information in the open.

Well since i could not answer your question i would also be posting my LR. :) Hopefully i won't be spammed with those phishing mails. :confused:

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
You are right not to give out personal information on the Internet but that applies to your real name, address, phone number or anything that can identify you and where you actually live. Revealing your country doesn’t say much about yourself.

Look at it this way. Part of Due Diligence is to read forums and monitors for information on how your chosen site has been doing lately. It is information that you base your decision on whether to risk some money or not.

But how can you be sure that all the votes, both good and bad are truthful?

We all know about malicious bad votes and posts and we also know about cheerleader votes and posts. GoldPoll’s blacklist grows ever longer as does the scam list in this forum.

By asking for full transaction details including LR account numbers what we are trying to do is to give members better information about an HYIP. Any paid post with full details will be verified by one of the mods. And with the asked for details in place you could verify a claim of being paid for yourself.

You have a choice of two HYIP’s of equal standing. One has a list of verified paid posts and votes and the other does not. Which would you go for? Of course this is no guarantee that you won’t be scammed but at least you really KNOW that the paid posts are true.

Finally look at all those programmes that you have been with where you had to give your LR account number (otherwise you wouldn’t get paid) that have disappeared. Have they, knowing your LR account, given you any grief or swamped you with phishing emails?

juzfinal

betsybee said:

Some doupt here...We give our LR id to GT, moderators can't access our accounts and take a look in it?
Between, to verify our payments, we just need to post together with our LR id, and only this step we need to add in? Anything else we need to do? :)

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
juzfinal said:
Some doupt here...We give our LR id to GT, moderators can't access our accounts and take a look in it?
Between, to verify our payments, we just need to post together with our LR id, and only this step we need to add in? Anything else we need to do? :)
To have your payment into LR verified, not just by the mods but also by anyone else, the data to complete https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx is required.

Now I understand with your last message, Jambutty, the request to indicate also our LR id. It was not clear before for me.
I will try to indicate it each time now in order members to be able to check payments noted are effective. I was not aware of the possibility for each one to quicly check if a payment was successfull.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
marifra said:
Now I understand with your last message, Jambutty, the request to indicate also our LR id. It was not clear before for me.
I will try to indicate it each time now in order members to be able to check payments noted are effective. I was not aware of the possibility for each one to quicly check if a payment was successfull.
Sorry for the delay in responding but GT has been a right pig today. Dropping out and slower than a snail on crutches. Its taken nearly ten minutes to post this.

When you intend to join an HYIP and spend some money, hopefully you will do some research first. That research will include reading about the HYIP in forums and monitors and you want to be SURE that what you read is true.

What most people look for is information on whether the site pays or not in deciding whether to join an HYIP.

We are trying to ensure that any paid posts are true and as far as payments from LR are concerned it can be done with https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx if all the required information is made in the post.

This will not guarantee that the site will not scam us but at least we can be sure that claims of payment are true.

Some people will make claims of being paid for one of four reasons, in no particular order of importance.
1. To make themselves look like successful players in the HYIP game.
2. To entice others to join and spend some money to try and ensure that more money goes into the kitty so that it increases their chances of getting paid.
3. Because they are being paid to make such posts.
4. To gain referrals.

Yes, I notes this morning that it was not easy to connect to GT forum.
You're right. Most of the time, before investing, I check first in the forums for payment proof. It is an error as I should check also the other threads that give more informations.
Now, as I noted that GT moderators bans those members that are posting fake proofs, I never try to check if a payment proof is real or not. But it can be useful.
Thanks for your explanations. They help me a lot.

i will do it next time. though i don't understand it that much . i will try to read it again. so those payment proof i have made will be valid.

Last edited:

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
juzfinal said:
hello jambutty, is that we need the word "verified correct" to show our payment proof are really reliable?
Here is the most recent payment proof from me:
http://goldentalk.com/showpost.html?p=251013&postcount=28
Is that anything I need to add in?
As betsybee has told you, you supplied all the required information to enable anyone, EXCEPT YOURSELF, to verify your payment.

Adding VERIFIED CORRECT to your own post doesn’t prove anything, other than you trying to make it appear that your post has been verified when in fact it hasn’t, except by yourself.

You used the wrong shade of blue and your post was not edited by a mod. It is now because your payment has been verified by me.

indieover – go to https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx For anyone to be able to validate a claim of being paid with LR they need to complete all the fields in that form. If you supply all that information in your post then anyone can check for themselves.

juzfinal

jambutty said:
As betsybee has told you, you supplied all the required information to enable anyone, EXCEPT YOURSELF, to verify your payment.

Adding VERIFIED CORRECT to your own post doesn’t prove anything, other than you trying to make it appear that your post has been verified when in fact it hasn’t, except by yourself.

You used the wrong shade of blue and your post was not edited by a mod. It is now because your payment has been verified by me.

indieover – go to https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/services/transfer/index.aspx For anyone to be able to validate a claim of being paid with LR they need to complete all the fields in that form. If you supply all that information in your post then anyone can check for themselves.
erm... something wrong here, the word "VERIFIED CORRECT" is not added by me, I guess is moderator who add in~ :sick:

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
If a moderator added VERIFIED CORRECT you would have seen the notation “Last edited by jambutty : 18-08-2009 at 06:20 AM.” added at the bottom of your post.

There was no such notation until I edited your post.

tohawk

noted and if we can't screen the LR account on the payment proof can we also add our LR account there manually then the trasanaction details can be searched from LR.that's good to escape any fake payment proof then.:)

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
wasi90lk said:
what if you get paid by alertpay? how will you verify whether an alertpay payment was really made or not.
The opening post specifically mentions “paid by Liberty Reserve” and not Alert Pay or any other payment processor because LR is the only one to have such a verifying facility.

There is no foolproof way of verifying payments by other payment processors.

A copy and paste from an email can be altered as can screen grabs of accounts. Indeed a screen grab from another forum can be copied and presented here, because they rarely include any account identifying details, like the user name of the owner and account number.