+++ Please Read Before You Post Again!! +++

I am liza . I am a student of BBA. my university name of National University at Gazipur in Dhaka. Thank you very much for your good informaiton and advised .

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Kimikazi said:
Please what is blatant post chasing? A friend of mine who introduced me to this site got banned recently and I don't want to go down that path.
Blatant post chasing is when a member has been warned previously about “post chasing”, had numerous posts deleted but still carries on regardless.

It is not possible to clearly define “post chasing” because many factors influence other factors by circumstances.

Hmmmmmn what a breath taking time to read ur instruction...Thanks to all moderator's and admins...this made me understand how to use the forum better because am still a newbei and a novice in the world of HYIP

Ok, so if a new and good opportunity comes up we have to wait for a regular and well respected member to put it in a thread.
Alternately, we have to pay for it, is this right?
I have already attempted to contact Admin, however I have had no reply!

mko77

Spudda12 said:
Ok, so if a new and good opportunity comes up we have to wait for a regular and well respected member to put it in a thread.
Alternately, we have to pay for it, is this right?
I have already attempted to contact Admin, however I have had no reply!
Don't understand what you have to pay for!

Any member is free to open a thread and introduce any new opportunity for consideration.

Only .... you've got to abide scrictly by the rules, e.g. no referal links allowed and put it in the right thread.

:) :love:

oedhapost

Super Moderator
nayeem01715 said:
Thanks to the good feeling jambutty talks of, this community is the neatest tidiest and most brilliant in the phrase high generate financial commitment globe and one of the most structured ever seen.
i am suspicious on your post since it's similar to this post which posted on the first page
payslip said:
Thanks to the common sense jambutty speaks of, this forum is the neatest tidiest and most intelligent in the term high yield investment world and one of the most organized ever seen.
well ... it's a plagiarism ...