+++ Please Read Before You Post Again!! +++

Very long post from you jambutty. I think this is a great place where are talking very smart and experienced people and we newbies can learn new things. I also enjoy other earning ways. Here I feel very good and I am happy for It. I hope GoldenTalk would live very long time. God Bless, Have a nice day! ;)

It’s good to see how things are controlled adequately and rules are set in a good conduct.

Here, if I may, would like to suggest that reaching up to 100 posts minimum payout limit is kind of a difficult thing. You are requested to reduce that limit to 50 posts.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
ehsanji said:
It’s good to see how things are controlled adequately and rules are set in a good conduct.

Here, if I may, would like to suggest that reaching up to 100 posts minimum payout limit is kind of a difficult thing. You are requested to reduce that limit to 50 posts.
Sorry but that will never happen.

But it is not too difficult to make 100 decent posts. Just 5 meaningful posts a day will be 100 after 20 days.

Be aware though if we suspect that you are ‘post chasing’ we will take action to stop you.

Me,i haven't see any restriction to posting,since it's unlimited.But one thing for sure is that our post should have quality and then we can be on the good side with GT.

Thanks for clarifying this jambutty. I liked your comment about sitting back and having another mince pie ^.^

A lot of people here just post their HYIP's in the section, and it is their only post. Terrible -.- .

Luke.

lukemorcom said:
Thanks for clarifying this jambutty. I liked your comment about sitting back and having another mince pie ^.^

A lot of people here just post their HYIP's in the section, and it is their only post. Terrible -.- .

Luke.
each user in this forum have own goals and they write what they wants and wherever they wants, I think it's normal

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
JaJa888 said:
each user in this forum have own goals and they write what they wants and wherever they wants, I think it's normal
Forum members are expected to adhere to the forum rules and that does not mean posting what they want wherever they want.

Persistent breaches of the forum rules will get a member banned.