+++ Please Read Before You Post Again!! +++

?

i cant undarstand what u say..:-S

Last edited by a moderator:
Oke i know it now. I am also new comer at here. Before i read it i do not know if we can not post our refferal link to get refferal from this forum. Thanks for this announcement.

sinip

Super Moderator
Joycezhu said:
Oke i know it now. I am also new comer at here. Before i read it i do not know if we can not post our refferal link to get refferal from this forum. Thanks for this announcement.
You will know everything when you read through forum rules.

hi everyone in the mods!

guys i think i lost my way to my posts!

very informative rules and regulations, but i guess i cannot retain them all at once into my little not full brain...hihiiihh....sorry!

so, can i posts now those guys that pay me out?

thanks guys!

love yah,

please tell where to find my posts?

thank you again!

it is i,eye
Leyen
4-eyesky :alien:

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
Leyen said:
guys i think i lost my way to my posts!

very informative rules and regulations, but i guess i cannot retain them all at once into my little not full brain...hihiiihh....sorry!

so, can i posts now those guys that pay me out?

thanks guys!

love yah,

please tell where to find my posts?

thank you again!

it is i,eye
Leyen
4-eyesky :alien:
Click on UserCP (near the top of every page) and you will be presented with a list of all posts that you have made.

thanks....

cool!

i got it jambutty!
the userCP is here if i log in but not if not!

i think it was you who informed to a person about not to write i got paid and rather i got paid by instead to write so not to be banned!

thanks!
i need that info!

i hope there is still something for new mods here, hhmmm, other language perhaps...hehe!!!

thanks....

it is i,eye
Leyen
4-eyesky :love:

Thanks Jim, I've already been here a whole month but this is the first time i'm reading this. It's satisfying to know i haven't broken any rules

I think I am already 5 days old here, but it is my first time to read this thread. I do not post that much as of now because I am afraid of breaking any rule. Yes, finally I read this post, and I am doing my best to adhere to each of them. But to tell you honestly, it makes me worried about my post not being relevant to the thread. I am worried that my post would not make any significance to the thread, and it would end up deleted. LOL. I do not know much about HYIPs at this moment and I cannot contribute much to the forum, I am still learning! ^^ What I do mostly is to read the posts rather than do post. Hehe. I said I am risk-taker, but I am just being extra careful. OH.. pinkmask, you are just defending yourself a lot!! Hehe

Anyways, thanks for keeping us reminded with the rules and regulations of the forum! They are very useful!

Last edited:
pinkmask said:
I think I am already 5 days old here, but it is my first time to read this thread. I do not post that much as of now because I am afraid of breaking any rule. Yes, finally I read this post, and I am doing my best to adhere to each of them. But to tell you honestly, it makes me worried about my post not being relevant to the thread. I am worried that my post would not make any significance to the thread, and it would end up deleted. LOL. I do not know much about HYIPs at this moment and I cannot contribute much to the forum, I am still learning! ^^ What I do mostly is to read the posts rather than do post. Hehe. I said I am risk-taker, but I am just being extra careful. OH.. pinkmask, you are just defending yourself a lot!! Hehe

Anyways, thanks for keeping us reminded with the rules and regulations of the forum! They are very useful!
you've just started it the right way, just read and learn first (that's exactly what i did on my early months joining this forum), then you'll get what you need to write down your post. IMHO