PayPal

satthi said:
If paypal account is not verified, we cannot request money. But we can still send payments, withdraw the amount we have in our account.
You can receive and send money even if you are not verified. What you can't is withdrawals. Since you need to have a bank account attached to your paypal account if you want withdrawals they need to verify your name and address first if its match to your bank account information before you can withdraw funds.

I want to know, is there are anyone here that using AVS VCC to verify their own account? i see that is the most convenient for some people who cannot use CC so easily in their country, and also many people said it is more secure

I don't know but as far as I know we are only allowed to use VCC that is under our name that is connected to our bank account. As long you can withdraw via VCC I don't see any reason why its not allowed. But if you don't have a bank account that you can connect your VCC then its not allowed.

sinip

Super Moderator
Well, I've asked PP's support whether I may add Entropay's Visa VCC in order to be able to start receiving money to my account, and I was told that I can do that. Then again, it might differ from one country to another, that's why it is always good to ask support first.

I notice that I get 50 cents fees in here when I receive 5 dollars from one ptp forum. I'm going to monitor my fees now since I want to maximize my earnings while minimizing my fees payments. Last time I got paid 25 cents and I got charge 25 cents fees that I end up having no earnings at all. That's why its always best to have a minimum amount to withdraw in paypal to protect us from fees or at least we can minimize the effect of that fees.

Now that Americans are being allowed to signup for many Exchangers, are there any Exchangers that allow Americans to signup. I need to exchange PayPal for C-Gold and PayPal for EgoPay.

Yes, it's not allowed to do exchange in Paypal but I did, several times. :) So far, no problem and I did not file dispute and since, I'm also verified Paypal user. I'm really save more fees and faster in encashment. :)

sinip

Super Moderator
riddick09 said:
Yes, it's not allowed to do exchange in Paypal but I did, several times. :) So far, no problem and I did not file dispute
But very first time you end up in dispute after exchanging PayPal, you can kiss your money good-bye, because you can't say to PayPal that you made an exchange. :) I mean you can, but then you'll be risking much more.

Yes, exactly. But I will not have dispute here since, I'm only selling the funds to them, so they don't have the right to dispute or use it at all against me. :) And I know that the trusted exchanger is good with it since, we have transacting for long years and in other excahngers as well. Paypal know nothing or don't have proof. ;)

I wish this payment processor is supported here. It seems to be the most trusted and effective round the globe. I have had to forfeit some of my online earnings and some very lucrative sites because paypal is not accepted in my country.

Well, paypal has gained the trust of so many in recent times and they don't want to put that trust in jeopardy. People with bad intentions have really made the good ones pay for what they know nothing about. Paypal fears remains that the blacklisted countries could pose a threat if re-accepted.

Right now I'm happy that I'm earning more in forex trading via paypal. But I'm just wondering if theirs a way to lower the paypal fees each time I get paid via paypal I have lots of deductions. I'm really happy that I'm earning online but paypal international fee is really eating some of my earnings.

@Ananda Toqota you can easily get back your password without firstly contacting the customer service, @sinip is also right if there is nothing to do in end you should contact the customer service but when you are on paypal homepage logging in your account an option is below "problem with login?" Click on that enter you email which you used or 3 emails if you do not remember the one you used while creating your account and they will do a match and send you your login details to your email.

Paypal is not accepted here as I may have stated earlier but I have need for it, this time not getting paid but purchasing from a site that uses it. Actually they have another means of payment which is mastercard card but the fact is that I have tried about trice and they couldn't process my payment, when I contacted the customer care, they said I could use paypal. Does anyone know how I can go about this (maybe a payforme service with paypal) with me paying with another currency (if paypal supports this)

Last edited: