Paid to Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adil007

I think that there is a need for at least this category as get paid to play games are becoming very popular nowadays. So it might be good to create another category name "Paid to Play"
If it cannot be made then where should these posts go in community talk as I did before of " Paid game Player".

Well paid to Play is going day by day a craze fever same to the youngsters and same to the kids...Well m too looking for such program if any plz do mention over here..

zozo is website where you get paid for playing you earn points there which you csn convert in real cash lots of categories to choose your gsme for so you csn try this website if you wanna join..

adil007

I just tried getting/loading the website you just told me named zozo but it is not loading, for me I tried zozo.com but website is not opening on other hand if anyone here got paid from this website please post below with the link of website as well so I could know if the website is legit.

Decub

I doubt if there is any game playing site called zozo, the much I know about zozo is that it is a type of game just like contra, mk or adventurous games because I have played one in a friend's phone.

Maybe he might be talking of ZozoGames @www.zozoapps.com but I have not checked if it's a paid to play Games. But check-out Marketglory this is a strategic game and a paid to play Game.

adil007

Yeah you can change your points/credits on the website being discussed over here, to real money in your payment processor, you just have to play the game and you would get paid by the site for doing this, many people are into in it infact.

I see some of ads about paid to play games. but since money is just incentive to attract people to join and play the games, the amount doesn't significant and even just wasting time in my point of view. for serious online worker, paid to play games doesn't an option.

Paid to play games on the internet is good but the thing is that you will have to be a good gamer if you want to win. If you play internet game without knowing how to play game, you will not win anything because there are many people who know how to play the game very well.

I searched about paid to play games in the past and all i get to know is that you have to bet some money to win more money.There are few contest games where you don't have to pay entrance fee but contest goes on for few weeks and you play to gain more score.Then the top three players are awarded like 100$, 50$, 25$ etc.
one such website is:
http://www.bigmoneyarcade.com
Other such game where you have to bet money is:
http://www.paidgameplayer.com/

adil007

@muddasar70 if I am not wrong the big money arcade game only gives prizes monthly when a person enters into their contests and it would not be easy for a person to win money here by making high scores as the site has got too many members so I do not think it would be that easy. On other hand I was unable to register an account on paidgameplayer.

But what I don't like about MarketGlory is that I had that it needs an investment before a player can earn with the site. That's why I did not go further with them, so has anyone went further with them.

adil007

Well now I am into playing golden towns as it seems interesting to me, I have not managed to extract much gold yet but have been able to make a gold mine but I am working on improving/upgrading the production buildings. However I think this might be a good site to earn by playing.

That means that I will be observant as to hear your successful story about this program before I commence my movement towards joining them, so I can earn to play Games online.

adil007 said:
Well now I am into playing golden towns as it seems interesting to me, I have not managed to extract much gold yet but have been able to make a gold mine but I am working on improving/upgrading the production buildings. However I think this might be a good site to earn by playing.
It will be a long time for you to earn money there, to be honest you need also some refferals to boost your earning here. So that is why i alwasy think twice when i start earn here :D

i think one can only earn a good amout of money from paid to play when he invest in some trusted games like secondlife otherwise it is very difficut to earn good money and you will only earn a few cents afrer hours like ptc sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.