New Members Please Read - Thanks!

Before i joined this site i didn't knew any thing about HYIP but now i have learned a lot and i am going to invest some money, let see what will happen, i hope luck will be on my side.If i will be lucky, i might consider this as a little side business.
''Learn from cradle to Grave''

I have read this thread and it's a great guidelines for new members like me. Actually I'm impressed with this forum as it seem to have more quality and informative discussions. When I searched for information about Profitable Sunrise, I stumbled upon its thread in this forum. I got the answer that I was looking for, satisfied and decided to join GoldenTalk in the end.

By the way jambutty, FYI the link you gave which intended to show how to create a forum signature http://goldentalk.com/t2270.html is no longer exist :p

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
getpaid0nline said:
I have read this thread and it's a great guidelines for new members like me. Actually I'm impressed with this forum as it seem to have more quality and informative discussions. When I searched for information about Profitable Sunrise, I stumbled upon its thread in this forum. I got the answer that I was looking for, satisfied and decided to join GoldenTalk in the end.

By the way jambutty, FYI the link you gave which intended to show how to create a forum signature http://goldentalk.com/t2270.html is no longer exist :p
Thanks for the heads up. In fairness I should point out that this thread was started 8 years ago and things change.

Ha.. it is a great site indeed chocked full of information I only wish I had read prior to getting my feet wet (I mean getting drowned) in my first encounter with this industy.

I truely and sincerely wished I had found this site before investing in ProSun (profitablesunrise) myself as I might have been dissuaded from joining. But hey if not for that ill-advised join I would not have found this site and for that alone I guess the "loss" can be acceptable given the ROI (pun: return on information). ok so I am not funny either... :eek:

Thanks for doing all you do on our behalf.

Hello. Tell me, please, from whom you can find out in which section to create your own theme, so as not to violate the rules? I read, I watched, but the ICO section and crypto-currency were missing.