New Members Please Read - Thanks!

Good Day! Thanks for the information. I'm really new in here and have really no idea how to start. Are we really going to earn money here? How long and how to start? Please bear with a newbie.

betsybee

Super Moderator
joni10 said:
just follow the forum rule..
I thing its enough..
I don't think you have read the opening post in this thread and followed jambutty's links and advice :(
Useless post will be deleted, as will nonsense posts and post deemed to be post-chasing.
Posts should be meaningful, informative/helpful, and on-topic.

Good day. I have recently invested in profit4now.com, strong-money.com and hot-return.com hyips and made withdrawals which are still pending upto now. Could be that I do not know how to withdraw the funds? Could some one help and visit thses sites and advice me?

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
OPUS said:
Good day. I have recently invested in profit4now.com, strong-money.com and hot-return.com hyips and made withdrawals which are still pending upto now. Could be that I do not know how to withdraw the funds? Could some one help and visit thses sites and advice me?
profit4now.com – scam. 250% after 10 minutes. NEVER.
strong-money.com – scam. 185% after 30 minutes. NEVER.
hot-return.com – scam. 250% after 45 minutes. NEVER.

If you learn nothing else from this then learn this well:
“If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is”

Those 3 certainly are too good to be true.

I’m sorry to say but you have lost your money.

Starting something new require preparation in terms of learning from those that have doing it, careful reading of rules and regulation and obeying them. I believe doing all these will not make one to be looking like novice in anything.