New Members Please Read - Thanks!

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
hexeduser said:
I see now so its almost synonymous to spamming. People posting stuff like "I agree with you" and "I'm like you". Anyway I hope you don't me asking another question, is resurrecting a thread a violation? I've seen one yesterday a thread that the last activity was 2 years ago got resurrected by a new guy like me and he just responded a one liner response. I don't know but I think even if he posted long enough his post would hold no value anymore for the thread was inactive for 2 years already, that's just my opinion though and my experience in some paying and non paying forums. Thank you

Edit:I just checked the guy who resurrected the thread wasn't new, he was already a member since 2005 but only got 50 post in total. Here is the thread by the way http://goldentalk.com/t30383.html (please remove the link if I'm violating anything for posting it here)
Thanks for the tip. The thread in question has been closed and the last two posts deleted.

If you think that a post violates the forum rules in some way the best thing to do is to report it using the red triangle under the user name. All mods will get an email and will take whatever action is necessary.

Glad that I helped. I will be vigilant reporting and be a responsible member of this forum. I did not report it yesterday for I wasn't sure that it was a violation but now I know.Thank you :)

Hello There,
I am also new here. My name is Sanjay. I made my RL account and I put the no. in my profile settings now what in my head is this that how will it put the money into my bank accounts? It never asked for my credit card no. I am a little confused. If somebody already have given details on this then the link will help.

Thank you.

sanjay91422 said:
Hello There,
I am also new here. My name is Sanjay. I made my RL account and I put the no. in my profile settings now what in my head is this that how will it put the money into my bank accounts? It never asked for my credit card no. I am a little confused. If somebody already have given details on this then the link will help.

Thank you.

If you want to transfer money from your LR account to your bank account, you need an exchanger, because you cannot send funds from your LR account directly to your bank account.

Please look at the libertyreserve main page under the tab "Buy/Sell LR"

http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/public/exchangers

I joined this forum few months ago and started posting. For each post I saw the counter increasing, but since few days ago, each time I post, the counter does not change. Could you please explain me why?

Thanks.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
prosperityseeker said:
I joined this forum few months ago and started posting. For each post I saw the counter increasing, but since few days ago, each time I post, the counter does not change. Could you please explain me why?

Thanks.
That is because most of your posts have been in the IHBPB folder and they no longer qualify for P2P.

PECO

Before I registered this site I already read all the rules and regulation and I'm surprised that there's another important information to understand and need to in mind always.