Need Advice on Currency trading.. NOT exchanging

Hi all, I posted asking for advice in another thread.. but this may be a better place.
I want to learn about currency trading.. like trading one currency for another and making a profit.. I dont know where to start to learn about this.. is there an ebook or a class.. or something? I started thinking on this when I was using that exchanger called autocambist, anyways, there were so many currencies I had never heard of .. I figured I could make a profit if I knew how much each was worth and when..
Any info would be apprecitated..
Can we put our links here???
I have one for www.autocambist.com that I get 10% referral on.
Guess I need to read the rules..
Thanks in advance. :)

peterg

Senior Investor
Forex

hello queenie

Currency trading is also known as Forex trading (FOReign EXchange trading) and is something like a trillion $$$ industry. It is a very popular way of making money, and most hyips say that is how they make these wonderful percentages that they are willing to pay. They lie, of course...
In real life it is very very difficult, even for experienced traders, to consistently make even 1% per trading day.

If you want to learn the trade, you should Google for "Forex Tuition" or similar terms and you will get a million hits to wade through.
You can also try to learn through sites such as www.marketiva.com which allows low stake demo trading and also gives tuition as you go...

Please be aware that it is not easy and you could lose everything that you put into it. So please don't rush to spend your life savings, and also beware scammers who promise that you will make lots and lots of money if you just follow their very simple instructions.... telling you that forex trading is EASY if you do it their way!
Read http://goldentalk.com/showthread.html?p=92332#post92332 for example....

Please be careful.
Good Luck
peter

Currency market is most difficult among all to understand. Traders must learn about it before entering in this market. There are various online source through which you can learn about currency trading. Also you can learn from success stories of forex traders. It will be helpful in dealing different market conditions .

Hi, I agree with aditi here that currency market is difficult to understand but you can make a good amount of money by learning about currency trading. It is easy to learn and nowadays you will found great tutorials by the experts on youtube where they discuss the currency trading in very berifly.

Good luck!

Hi, I agree with aditi here that currency market is difficult to understand but you can make a good amount of money by learning about currency trading. It is easy to learn and nowadays you will found great tutorials by the experts on youtube where they discuss the currency trading in very berifly.

Good luck!
Yes i also agree with jennyp point that currencies trading is best platform to earn a good amount on investment, all you need some market knowledge and expert suggestions to boost your skills.Their are various tutorials available online to learn about trading, many financial companies also give live updates and learning to explain about market briefly.

Good luck!

Yes, before entering into the market. Traders should gain knowledge about the market and they should also gather information about the market, to get updated with every single change in the market.

I started learning Forex from Forums like this one. I read babypips articles, but they weren't that helpful. What helped me was free video courses on youtube. I think videos are much helpful, since Forex is more of practical than theory. There are very good online resources for free, don't buy what is already free on the internet.