MySurvey

Have you ever paid by this site, if so please post your payment proof for confirmation that this site is paying. There are so many survey sites who are paying there members for taking online survey. Even if some GPT and PTC sites have incorporated many survey sites within there daily reward page to benefit there members taking daily survey.

Not very sure of this one but then from Survey Police, it seems that this survey site is doing fine, check out the reviews/comments -- http://www.surveypolice.com/mysurvey -- From what I see this survey website has their own local versions for different countries so I presume that it will be easier to earn as compared to survey websites that only has a single international version.

Goldenticket86 said:
This is a famous survey site, but don't expect to et rich from it. It takes a whole and a lot of surveys to get a good amount of pocket change.
I agree with you, survey taking will not give you good amount of money because it is not all the time that the survey will be coming. I don't know if my survey is paying but what I know is that they have not sent me any survey since I registered there.

MySurvey.com is a very old site and formerly it was called NFO(national family opinion) and according to my research the company is online since 1995.It is open to all Us residents who are above 18.
It has a point based system where you have to gain 1000 points which are equivalent to 10$ and same is the minimum payout.

muddasar70 said:
MySurvey.com is a very old site and formerly it was called NFO(national family opinion) and according to my research the company is online since 1995.It is open to all Us residents who are above 18.
It has a point based system where you have to gain 1000 points which are equivalent to 10$ and same is the minimum payout.
The minimum payout is $10 and so we need to get 1000 points ? Hmm...I am not sure if this is true or not, because for my own local MySurvey, I just need 280 points to request for a $5 payout to Paypal. There are also other rewards too but none need 1000 points or more except $15 Amazon.com e-cert (1038 points). It is fairly easy to earn from MySurvey I would say.

join mysurvey and have a chance to win 1000 survey points by using your facebook account.mysurveys have launched a contest named "facebook fan of the month contest". To do this you have to fill a simple form and show them what you redeemed from their reward panel.when its time to announce the winner, one with the most votes will get 10,000 points. for more information visit the site right now.

so this survey.com is calculated from 1000 pips? I dont know more how to use it adn a work? I hope you can tell me more my firend. Thanks

betsybee

Super Moderator
surya77 said:
so this survey.com is calculated from 1000 pips? I dont know more how to use it adn a work? I hope you can tell me more my firend. Thanks
Go to the site and read it for yourself, then you will know how it works :idea:

i have never come across the site before and also no one has posted his or her payment proof here does it means they do not pay their members ? but as for me i prefare gpt than all this survey site.

I found out it doesn't allow citizens of the african countries. Don't know if any one know of a survey site that allow africans..thanks