Mt5 Forum - www.mt5.com

I am Mt5 Forum addicted user i am working there from last 6 months and happy with there services we can learn many thing with Mt5 because there are many experts who use to share their ideas with new traders

orarstech said:
i want to cash out the earned money from mt5.com without thread is that possible?????????
You can not cashout the bonus you earned from the Mt5 forum Mt5 Just pay for trading you have to trade with the bonus and if you make profit you can withdraw

orarstech said:
i want to cash out the earned money from mt5.com without thread is that possible?????????
You need to trade the bonus funds and if you make profit then that's the amount that you can cashout. Mt5 main purpose is to teach us how to trade. That's why what the use of posting in forex forums if we don't learn how to trade in the first place.

orarstech said:
You can't cash out from mt5 forum. What you do is follow link on website to open an account and attach the account to the forum and at the first week of the new month it is automatically credited to your trading account.

You will only use of the bonus in the trading account which if you aren't a trader then, you will not be active or interest in MT5. Although, many traders become uninterested in the forum because of the problems in the payment methods and also after the LR gone because, they have lost money as well.

I only have 24 dollars worth of post in here. I'm trying to be more active in here hoping that I can really earn more. I'm so happy that so far I do earn good amount of money. Who knows in two to three years time I can really end up having good income in here.

Mic612 said:
I am Mt5 Forum addicted user i am working there from last 6 months and happy with there services we can learn many thing with Mt5 because there are many experts who use to share their ideas with new traders
I am planning to join this forex trading forum, so I can trade my bonus or expects trade for me, if I will be having less time to do that.

no other option to get benefit from bonus posting unless we use it in trading and tried to make profit. and then, we can withdraw the profit. however, since require knowledge and good strategy to make good result in trading, make profit and withdraw it would not be easy for sure.

does anyone know how long that bonus stays in your tading account like If i work on mt5 forum for the month of december and I get bonus on 1st jan how long wil that bonus stay in my account if I don't trade on that bonous and continue working on their forum to make my capital big and wants to earn more bonus.

Don't really know if it does expire once you've transferred to your trading account but I feel it shouldn't. I only know that if you don't transfer it, you will lose it.

I haven't yet verified my account here and I don't know if I can still transfer since my name with the broker varies with the name on my verifying document.

@shadowcreeper
the bonus will always stay there till you make it blown in trading. no time limit for how long traders can use the bonus because its member credit payment.

0.3$ is quite a high amount but this is useful for those who are very good in forex trading.only profits could be withdrawn, but there are chances of profits and loss both.i will try my luck there soon...

MT5 doesn't pay 30 cents per post but 20 cents. Yes, if you are not skillful in Forex, then the forum wouldn't be of use to you because it is basically for trading.

the rate high and forum doesn't pay attention with the length. the most important is informative post and make sense. the bonus offered by forum make the brokers grow and able to attract many new trader client.

Decub

Yes, but there is always a moderation in the forum and that's why the posts are not displayed automatically after making them. It undergoes moderation and the points will be visible after 12-24 hours below your avartar bt if you want to know or see it, just check your user PC after like 30 minutes.

shadowcreeper said:
does anyone know how long that bonus stays in your tading account like If i work on mt5 forum for the month of december and I get bonus on 1st jan how long wil that bonus stay in my account if I don't trade on that bonous and continue working on their forum to make my capital big and wants to earn more bonus.
The money in there is your money and is not going to expire in your trading account. You can be leaving it there until you are able to make it big for your trading. Mt5 provides the newbie traders a good chance to start trading because posting there is very very easy.

pettyeve said:
The money in there is your money and is not going to expire in your trading account. You can be leaving it there until you are able to make it big for your trading. Mt5 provides the newbie traders a good chance to start trading because posting there is very very easy.
yes, no expiration with the bonus. its member right and they can use it to trading whenever they want. they can keep posting to make the bonus growing high while they are not trading yet till minimum amount of target point required.

if traders know that high capital will serve them easiness to manage the risk, they'll collect the money first for at least $100, before they are start trading. if traders make high number of post everyday, probably can reach that amount in a month. but if less, probably require around 2 months.