Mt5 Forum - www.mt5.com

radex78 said:
It was good if we attached new account after two month , we can trade again with new credit and new opportunity to making profit , because only profit can withdrawn , instaforex is simple broker to register creating new account , we don't need sent ID to eligible withdraw profit if only in small number might not will be problem

I am already open many account trading in IFX and i don't remember again how much account created
I guess you are not active in mt5 and in instaforex trading since you can't withdraw your profit in here I think two months ago if you are not verified member. That's why its very important that you verify your account both your name and your address before you can even withdraw profit. But its only take few hours to get verified although if theirs some complication its can take longer than that.
 

radex78

Active Member
bulastika said:
I guess you are not active in mt5 and in instaforex trading since you can't withdraw your profit in here I think two months ago if you are not verified member. That's why its very important that you verify your account both your name and your address before you can even withdraw profit. But its only take few hours to get verified although if theirs some complication its can take longer than that.
Yes , i am not withdraw at last two month , because my account still can't recover previous loss and exceed from bonus credit , so i can't withdraw profit , but if now we need verified account with sent verification document , i am not yet know before , maybe rules already changed more strict than before isn't?
 
The rules has been changed two months ago and I don't think they become strict. Its just necessary as all broker sites right now requires its members to get their account verified not only instaforex but other broker sites as well. Now in mt5 I don't see any changes at all. But if you are active in mt5 you should know that we need to get our account in instaforex verified even if you are not withdrawing since its an active topic in mt5 when the verification of accounts is required in instaforex.
 
This is one of the great forex forum where many traders are actively participating for the bonus of the forum and i am also a part of that community and earning good bonus in the forum so that i can get some money after every month to trade with it . i really enjoy posting there because the post rates are quite high there .
 
No doubt MT5 is the highest paid per post forex forum on the internet.What if we don't have a trading account?what if we are not interested in forex trading?Can we only withdraw the profits made from trading and not from posting in forums?
 

radex78

Active Member
bulastika said:
The rules has been changed two months ago and I don't think they become strict. Its just necessary as all broker sites right now requires its members to get their account verified not only instaforex but other broker sites as well. Now in mt5 I don't see any changes at all. But if you are active in mt5 you should know that we need to get our account in instaforex verified even if you are not withdrawing since its an active topic in mt5 when the verification of accounts is required in instaforex.
Thankyou for suggestion , but maybe i will try later if i can make decent profit and want to withdraw money , if i get problem withdraw i will following new rules
MY activity here was too low , previous month i am only get amount bonus 9..6 $ only but still one transaction i made and yesterday i see i can accumulate bonus amount 6.7$ in my profile
 
Me right now I have 35 dollars worth of post if I'm not mistaken. My goal is to reach 75 dollars this month. But its seems I not even reach half of it. lols. I will try to post and reach 50 dollars. Now I'm posting 20 post a day in here just to try and hope to reach 50 dollars worth of post before the end of the month. So far my account in instaforex is struggling but some how earning.
 
waiting for answers from experts!
I didn't understand the earning system in MT5 forum.For example if i earned $50 bonus then how will i gain profits and how much?
 
muddasar70 said:
waiting for answers from experts!
I didn't understand the earning system in MT5 forum.For example if i earned $50 bonus then how will i gain profits and how much?
If you really interested visit the site and read the site rules and so on. The answer to your question is best answered if you visit the site as you can read first hand the right answer in their. This is a forex sponsored ptp forum so you earn bonus funds that you can trade and your earnings will always be base on your trading performance.
 
muddasar70 said:
waiting for answers from experts!
I didn't understand the earning system in MT5 forum.For example if i earned $50 bonus then how will i gain profits and how much?




MT5 forum is related to instaforex broker where you must have trading account through which you can trade with the bonus received by posting in the forum. When profit is generated by investing the forum's bonus you can withdraw the profit portion only but there is a draw back because they are charging some charges of withdrawing money, you should check this at site. There is no other system to get withdraw your forum bonus.
 

radex78

Active Member
muddasar70 said:
waiting for answers from experts!
I didn't understand the earning system in MT5 forum.For example if i earned $50 bonus then how will i gain profits and how much?
You need attached account trading at your profile to received your bonus , then you must using bonus to transaction in forex market to gain profit , bonus is like as credit capital , it's unwithdrawable,but profit that oobtained you can withdraw unlimited along you still left 50$ bonus in account, i think if you find answer from your question will get answer in forum announcement
 
radex78 said:
You need attached account trading at your profile to received your bonus , then you must using bonus to transaction in forex market to gain profit , bonus is like as credit capital , it's unwithdrawable,but profit that oobtained you can withdraw unlimited along you still left 50$ bonus in account, i think if you find answer from your question will get answer in forum announcement
Just want to add something. You also need to verify your account in instaforex if you want to withdraw your funds. So before you open an account in instaforex make sure that you use the referral link of mt5. Because your account will not be accepted if you don't use the mt5 referral link. Also make sure you use your real name so that you can verify your account in instaforex. Good luck.
 

riddick09

Active Member
We must do that because, we can't withdraw funds without verifying. I don't think a trader will not have profits to make it cash and just store it in their account. The mt5 referral is the portalforum from what I remember since, I usually have new traders in every 2 months.
 

radex78

Active Member
riddick09 said:
We must do that because, we can't withdraw funds without verifying. I don't think a trader will not have profits to make it cash and just store it in their account. The mt5 referral is the portalforum from what I remember since, I usually have new traders in every 2 months.
Yes ,. referal link for forum.mt5.com is "portalforum" so if in registrattion we not fulfil referal link it will not accepted since attached account in profile , and different with local forum at indo.mt5.com . referal link that should typed is "indoforum" and like bulastika said better use real name and address to easier verify process for easiness withdraw profit
 

riddick09

Active Member
We will not really able to attach a trading account if it's not the mt5 referral which also shows in the attach trading account field when we attach incorrect referral. I think our profile information is just safe and whenever I created new trading account for the forum I always have my correct personal information.
 
I'm still waiting for my bonus. I wonder why its take too long. Last month or last year. lols. I get the funds on first week of the month. But let see this month. Its already monday the second week of January. So lets see if I'm going to get the funds today or this week. If not then that's really a great concern.
 

radex78

Active Member
i am already get bonus for december post and credited at 7 januari 2013 , even though i am only made 8.4 $ but it still proof if mt5 still become old paid to post about forex that still paying status , many trader around the wolrd still learn here expecially many beginner trader learn and active to get bonus for every post they made , but you need spent your time to post
 
I think I can have some time to post in here this month because one I reached my target in some other Forex Forum then I will stop for a while and will spend my time posting in here because I haven't made some posting yet in here and I want to be active in here as well as I can advantage of the no minimum payment in here.
 

radex78

Active Member
monyitomon said:
I think I can have some time to post in here this month because one I reached my target in some other Forex Forum then I will stop for a while and will spend my time posting in here because I haven't made some posting yet in here and I want to be active in here as well as I can advantage of the no minimum payment in here.
There are no minimum payout here , although you are got 1$ then will credited in your account that tyou attached at your profile at beginning month , but most difficulties to making money here is we must get profit because only profit can withdrawn and bonus can't withdrawn , but if you active here daily i think you can accumulating more than 50$ a month , if you using cent account these number is already large margin to make more free during tades
 
I'm happy to see that my account in instaforex has now 59 dollars on it. I will going to try to trade and hope to earn good amount in their. Right now I'm hoping that in three to four months I can reach 200 dollars plus capital in my new account in instaforex using the funds I earn from mt5. My goal right now is to keep on posting in mt5 and keep on earning the same account in instaforex for the whole year.