Mt5 Forum - www.mt5.com

@riddick09
When did this new rules started? I last withdraw dated 9/13/2012 and I'm still not verified. But this october I still not withdraw my 23 dollars profit. I still have 100 open position and if want to withdraw I need to close the 100 plus open position. That's why I'm not planning to withdraw anytime soon. I will going to wait until I reach 1,000 dollars capital as right now I have 400 dollars before I will going to withdraw.

bdsurf said:
MT5 forum is a well reputation forum mainly targeted to forex.

This site now rewards its users with 30 cent per post. Its title sponsor is forex giant instaforex and I already got paid from this forum and highly trusted.

There is no minimum payout and you can get paid just for 1 post.

Here is the rules:

Again, this forum is only for forex traders and your earning will be deposited to your trading account. If you are interested at forex, then it can be a good place to manage the initial deposit amount easily.

I made about 60 posts in last 2 days and made $18.

Next scheduled payout is at 1st July.

MT5 Forum

It seems like a very good forum, paying $ 0.30 for each post is quite handsome amount and one could start forex trading by posting here. Is there any compulsion to make deposit in trading account before withdrawing the profits which we earn.

radex78

bulastika said:
@riddick09
When did this new rules started? I last withdraw dated 9/13/2012 and I'm still not verified. But this october I still not withdraw my 23 dollars profit. I still have 100 open position and if want to withdraw I need to close the 100 plus open position. That's why I'm not planning to withdraw anytime soon. I will going to wait until I reach 1,000 dollars capital as right now I have 400 dollars before I will going to withdraw.
So far i am also not verified account , because after cretaed new account i am never submit document ID for verifying account , but all withdraw that i made always paid but the last payment i am waiting around two days

@nehmer @bulastika
It's now a requirement in our trading account to verify our accounts in order to withdraw I think its only applicable for the bonus in the mt5 or other instaforex forex forums. So far, I'm done with the two verification and done with other accounts as well. I have done my withdrawal of my profits and received it within 24 hours only.
Here's the link of the said "new requirement".
http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...d-in-Instaforex-for-Bonus-Affiliated-Accounts

riddick09 said:
@nehmer @bulastika
It's now a requirement in our trading account to verify our accounts in order to withdraw I think its only applicable for the bonus in the mt5 or other instaforex forex forums. So far, I'm done with the two verification and done with other accounts as well. I have done my withdrawal of my profits and received it within 24 hours only.
Here's the link of the said "new requirement".
http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...d-in-Instaforex-for-Bonus-Affiliated-Accounts
I confirm. I tried to withdraw and I need to verify my account. So far I only upload the first step and my account is still not been checked. Since I only upload last friday I think its going to be check this coming monday. Lets see. I just notice though that my account that got MC is quickly get the first step verified while the rest of my account that is earning is still not verified. lols.

wasi90lk said:
i think verifying account should not be a big issue. it is not a bad move from them.
That's is if its end only their. If their is changes theirs going to be more changes until its hard to withdraw. Like for example withdrawal via bank transfer before is 100 dollars only now its 300 dollars minimum. Who knows later on they will also going to increase the minimum amount to withdraw in instaforex. If that going to happen. More and more posters in mt5 will slowly stop posting also. its hard to earn 1 dollar if you don't have much skills in forex trading how much more if theirs going to be an increase in minimum of withdrawals? That's why when a rules is chance that means expect more changes in the future.

nehmer

radex78 said:
Very good amolunt you have money in instaforex broker till 400$ i think you are already become good trader that already able generate decent profit day to day

my activity here is only have spare time to post , and currently i am use cent account as destination bonus although my sklls need to resolved
we do not need to be active here everyday at least we make some decent post of 5 everyday would give you a dollar already if you do it everyday then it would be a decent amount already. You dont need to worry since the forum will pay at the tenth of the month in form of bonus in trading account.

radex78

nehmer said:
we do not need to be active here everyday at least we make some decent post of 5 everyday would give you a dollar already if you do it everyday then it would be a decent amount already. You dont need to worry since the forum will pay at the tenth of the month in form of bonus in trading account.
Yes, indeed despite we submit post at least 5 post daily we will received bonus in account each month , but most difficulties for trader is how to make profit from bonus, if we get loss and deduct our bonus we need recover previous loss before eligible to withdraw profit

radex78 said:
Yes, indeed despite we submit post at least 5 post daily we will received bonus in account each month , but most difficulties for trader is how to make profit from bonus, if we get loss and deduct our bonus we need recover previous loss before eligible to withdraw profit
It would be good if you are able to make profits from the bonus you received in here so that can get a good amount. Forex is unpredictable though so you will win some and lose some. The good thing is that we are given the opportunity to trade with the bonus and stand the opportunity of making a profit while we are it that we can withdraw.

It will really good because if we fail in our trades then, our bonus or our posting for a month will be wasted and also our effort. That's why its better to learn forex trading in demo before we will use the bonus from mt5. I will just post here by next month.

riddick09 said:
It will really good because if we fail in our trades then, our bonus or our posting for a month will be wasted and also our effort. That's why its better to learn forex trading in demo before we will use the bonus from mt5. I will just post here by next month.
Just like what happen in my first account. Since when we add an account in mt5 we can't chance account in three months time and worse that account has also added in two other instaforex sponsored ptp forums. So when I get MC I want to chance account but I can't since the three months is not yet expired. But I guess its a blessing in disguise since even though I got MC I still manage to recover the account and from 90% down in funds I'm now 60% recover.

I recently joined MT5 and noticed that they have been paying huge PTP rates of 20 cents per post which is just amazing. However, I later found out that they were paying 20 cents per post on Insta Forex account which should be only used for trading purpose and can not be withdrawn. However, the profits we receive can be withdrawn from trading. Yet, I think this is just amazing rates and for the traders out there, this is one of the best earning opportunity available online.

MT5 also require Instaforex account to be verified on the highest level before we can withdraw our earnings but to be frank, insta have a user friendly verification system which allowed me to verify my account with a few days and without any problems whatsoever.

radex78 said:
So far i am also not verified account , because after cretaed new account i am never submit document ID for verifying account , but all withdraw that i made always paid but the last payment i am waiting around two days

But in my opinion when you request to withdraw profits from your trading account they must ask you for documents and at that time it will be necessary for you then I think there is no harm to producing the same right now.

The early the better here i you can just start to undergoing you verification process here I think it will be better immidaitly you just open your account so that you wont have any problem when transfering your bonus to your trading account.

This coming december I'm planning to add new instaforex account. For sure by decemeber the account that I'm using in mt5 and has now reach 100 dollars capital. And each time I reach 100 dollars capital I usually open new account in instaforex. For me its all about quantity accounts in instaforex in this way either way I can earn good amount of money in forex trading.

bulastika said:
This coming december I'm planning to add new instaforex account. For sure by decemeber the account that I'm using in mt5 and has now reach 100 dollars capital. And each time I reach 100 dollars capital I usually open new account in instaforex. For me its all about quantity accounts in instaforex in this way either way I can earn good amount of money in forex trading.
please.how do i go about forex trading.can you help me with it.can you please educate me?i have been missing alot.i need to get forex trading on track to get more in online investment.i will appreciate it if you can show me the path to follow .thanks

Orosun said:
please.how do i go about forex trading.can you help me with it.can you please educate me?i have been missing alot.i need to get forex trading on track to get more in online investment.i will appreciate it if you can show me the path to follow .thanks
You are at the right thread but not in the right site. If you really want to know how to trade then you need to be active in mt5. As this site is dedicated to forex learning. When I'm starting I also try to read and post in mt5. The more I read the more I get some tips and the more I post the more post I get. So when I have enough knowledge and bonus points then I trade.

radex78

MT5 forum is great forex forum for among trader around the world , with always activce here we can learn many strategy and discussed with fellow trader and every beginning month we will get bonus from our post in real account trading , many active member always active here , and sometime for me will post at least few post to get bonus

i dont have the gods to postin here yet.though im having an accout with them.but im yet to understand what forex is all about.i have made progress by registering in forex sites which is developed purposely for we beginners in forex trading