Morachat-www.morachat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a nice paid to post forum site.

You will earn up to 0.02$ per post.
You will earn up to 0.5$ per referrals.
get 1$ signup bonus...!
good thing is that there is no limit to post.
Payment processor : paypal (minimum payout 10$)
join here:
www.morachat.com

This forum is not popular that is why i don't feel like posting on this forum. And i do read some negative comments about the site which made discourage me to post here. I have read before that it stopped paying. Maybe they are paying again now.

I have also the same experience with this forum. In a PTP forum promoting site I have read about this forum that it is is one of the legitimate PTP forum but in actual review I found some adverse remark and review about this forum and also this forum have very low activity proofing the cliam of getting down. So like to here about the recent payment for resume work.

rivha

huh was 3 years ago this forum up and until now still up but not sure keep paid member :confused: also look to the forum just 2 member active there.. maybe for now the site not paid member anymore.. but still need a more information about this.. there can't saw last online activity so i can't trace the last admin online :(

I was being recruited to join this forum before but I did not join it, because the forum is not that popular, although my referrer got paid by this forum. Right now I also don't know if the site is still paying, but if it was I won't be joining this one because the minimum payout is too high and the pay per post is only 2 cents.

I keep during this website}} for long-standing and that i suppose this site is not unhealthy as a result of I got paid four times from previous morachat site and Chris is sweet admin.I got paid nearly instantly since I request payout thus I ought to satistify most as i feel.

I think with minimum payout $10 is too high. Because per post we just only get 2 cent. And then about the good thing there no minimum post. How about when people post a lot of spam. It may be a risk when trying this. But if i am wrong just telling me.
And then by the way, i am already off of earning online. Maybe about two years. But why i feel like familiar with this PTP.
Still confused.

looks like paypal will really cause many posters to avoid. i wonder if they have any other options especially liberty reserve as to avoiding the fees charged y them. however, having only paypal is a big bust as many many users cannot use paypal. i can use it, but no point in joining a forum where the activity is very low otherwise there really isn't anything worth talking about.

I think the minimum payout set by this forum too high, while the average value of a given post is not too high, otherwise, it is used only payment method paypal, maybe if the admins on this forum to add payment method such as liberty reserve it will be more many members who will join this forum

Joycezhu said:
I think with minimum payout $10 is too high. Because per post we just only get 2 cent. And then about the good thing there no minimum post. How about when people post a lot of spam. It may be a risk when trying this. But if i am wrong just telling me.
And then by the way, i am already off of earning online. Maybe about two years. But why i feel like familiar with this PTP.
Still confused.
You are right the payout is too high and also the activity is low. I think it is because of the reason of high payout. I got information about this forum from google search. But in practical I found the activity label very low that harass me, so I quite my activity.

Well its looks like a nice forum but they i think there are many forums available who providing the same rates also. I am not satisfied with the payment processor as paypal not providing services in all around the world.

Yes as there is a huge competition and lot of ptp sites are registering day by day may this forum losses their members because new sites having strong attractive packages for new comers.

Its been so many years and i have not much earned from this site and let along talk about the reaching the payout. there are not many way to manage the payout there. morachat seems to be going sttron but not in terms of the earning there. that is what i have seen these days.;

carrie99

It is good this site is still going strong although i had been inactive with my online activity for nearly 2 years. I wonder do i need to make another new account to be able to continue posting in here?

I visited the site, and I noticed that it is still paying, no wonder there are new signups. I think that since Mylot has stopped paying already, the former members will now probably migrate to this forum since they pay via Paypal.

Decub

I am hearing of this post for the first time even when it was long introduced. I doubt though if it still exists and not sure if i will consider joining a non popular forum because i've heard a very sad experience with some. I remember joining a forum where i was on the verge of redemption, I discovered they were planning to wind up and that was how i lost my earnings.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Decub said:
I am hearing of this post for the first time even when it was long introduced. I doubt though if it still exists and not sure if i will consider joining a non popular forum because i've heard a very sad experience with some. I remember joining a forum where i was on the verge of redemption, I discovered they were planning to wind up and that was how i lost my earnings.
Maybe if you had actually checked at the site using the link provided in the original post, you would see the site DOES still exist and has active posters.
Please stop being a POST_CHASER. :(

adil007

Well the minimum pay out is quite high $10 and if someone joins and posts a lot of here as there is no posting limit of daily and even the rate of per post is also low. So when A person makes like 500 posts to reach mini. pay out and does not get anything it would be a huge waste of time for him/her. So I think it is better not to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.