Money Talk World - moneytalkworld.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadg33

A question to you,is it possible for a member to accumulate 50 points in a day,if the answer is yes,then it is very possible to achieve $10 in a month without post chasing. All I have to do is just to disseminate my posts to 4 sections which are HYIP,Forex,Payment Processors and PTP.

The problem is someone need to prove it if something like that really possible thing to happen, if not that will be just a theory at all, i think poster should focus to quality and not only quantity of their post in this forum, because we get paid for make a good post.

hadg33 said:
A question to you,is it possible for a member to accumulate 50 points in a day,if the answer is yes,then it is very possible to achieve $10 in a month without post chasing. All I have to do is just to disseminate my posts to 4 sections which are HYIP,Forex,Payment Processors and PTP.
With the current activity in the forum, my answer is NO. If it was when the forum used to process payments on a weekly basis, achieving $10 per month and even more was 100% possible due to the very good activity in the forum. Anyway, if you feel that by posting in 4 different sections in the forum on a daily basis, you would be able to achieve that amount in a month without receiving any deduction , then do so let us see. :)

moderator said that member can't post exceed more than 30, if we are make such post amount consistently in a day, especially in forex and hyip section, have chance to get $10 a month. however, i don't know with other, but for me, forums loading is very slow.

hadg33

As far as I know,I don't think there is a post limit in this forum but there is in the sister forum. It was mentioned in DMT that post limit is 30 but there has been no announcement regarding post limit in MTW.

I recall that when Mtw used to process payments quickly, i used to make as much posts as i could daily without receiving any deduction and just as hadg33 has stated, there is no announcement nor information on the forum with regards to post limit so it may be logical to conclude that the forum has no post limit. The highest number of posts i have made in the forum is 50 though.
Also, i re-read the forum rules and didn't discover any of them that stated anything about a post limit. http://www.moneytalkworld.com/f2/forum-rules-20/

Last edited:
Just discovered this site. Thanks for sharing. I would however like to see more activity on this board before I myself become a member. I would hate to be viewed as a spam poster over there.

better if not chasing the bonus and make posting as many as possible. though not stated in rules, MTW and DMT have same admin and moderators. surely they'll run the same principle in manage the forums.

Its not the post chasing issue but what I think is that its seems that the admin just want to delayed payment here because even in his sister site DMt the payment is been delayed and I have a pending payment there which suppose to be process every week as the admin promise

Decub

I don't think processing payment weekly in MTW is nearer to possible because I see it as a routine for any poster to wait for one month which is still fine provided you are sure you will get paid. Besides, it's not up to one month payments were made here.

Decub said:
I don't think processing payment weekly in MTW is nearer to possible because I see it as a routine for any poster to wait for one month which is still fine provided you are sure you will get paid. Besides, it's not up to one month payments were made here.
I registered my account in here last week but I have not started posting. Do you mean that they process payment once in a month because I wat to know know first. I

I guess so, although the admin never stated so, but from statistic, you will discover it is so, but sometimes, the admin even pays earlier. But the most important issue there is that the site pays, and that what all posters want.

the delayed of payment this days wil make the both forum he manage to lost its reputation can you believe that up till now there are still pending payment request here

Decub

Well, I don't really know for others but frankly speaking, there are quite some good activities in the forum as against my thought that the forum has no much activities. You can always see those to reply to if you come around after 48 hours.

Decub

The mod has equally checked the requests here but it looks like he only checked 4 out of the 12. This might indicate the admin's readiness to clear the payments both here and in the sister's site.

DMT and MTW are forums which owned by same person. payment processing time not too much different in both forums. when DMT request processed, usually no need to wait long, require on MTW will be cleared too.

I have no idea before that DMT and MTW are from the same owner. It is nice to have this information. I don't think the payout at MTW is much slower, because the admin is very alert and quick in DMT to process payment. So it is not to be worried about the payment in MTW.

Well, the admin has yet again, cleared the payments in the forum. Looks like there was quite some increased number of activities in the Forex section, meanwhile, not with the same rate in the PTP.

kasual said:
DMT and MTW are forums which owned by same person. payment processing time not too much different in both forums. when DMT request processed, usually no need to wait long, require on MTW will be cleared too.
I see that the payment in MTW is about one month, so far that is still acceptable but i think that DMT get more priority over MTW, and it is better for posters of this forum to be patient with this forum since it is longer than they expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.