Money Talk World - moneytalkworld.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recently some days back i have joined the forum and i have worked there for some days and requested for a payment and got paid by the admin there . i am really happy because that was my first payment from the site and this make me more encouraging to work there are earn more from the site .

chintu said:
Just recently some days back i have joined the forum and i have worked there for some days and requested for a payment and got paid by the admin there . i am really happy because that was my first payment from the site and this make me more encouraging to work there are earn more from the site .
That's good if you got paid right away. Anyway how much you request payments in here? I'm already posting in here like a month now and still not reach my target cashout amount in here but I'm hoping that I will reach it this week and hope to request payments in here. Anyway when did you get paid in here? I guess I need to wait another two to three weeks to get paid if this site just paid recently.

Actually i just worked just a week there and i have an target set there to earn at least 25 posts a day and with in a week i have reached $3 there are requested payment on Saturday morning and at evening Mod have approved my payment and on Sunday they paid me .

Now all the payment are going to be paid on every weekends in this forum that is really great thing brother . just you be active there so that you can earn a regular money every week in the forum .

I'm happy that I reach 500 points in here and I'm hoping to request payments and get paid in two weeks or less. Right now I'm little worried with so many ptp forums that has pending payments right now. And I'm hoping that next year their will be more ptp forums that is active and paying as right now I just feel the slow down in earnings in ptp forums.

bulastika said:
I'm happy that I reach 500 points in here and I'm hoping to request payments and get paid in two weeks or less. Right now I'm little worried with so many ptp forums that has pending payments right now. And I'm hoping that next year their will be more ptp forums that is active and paying as right now I just feel the slow down in earnings in ptp forums.

Its good to get 500 points which is eligible for payment request. I Hope there would not be any deductions from admin. I had spent a lot of time at MTW, its a good PTP site but little slow in payments and I had heard that they had reduced the payments. I must go and restart there.

Actually i just worked just a week there and i have an target set there to earn at least 25 posts a day and with in a week i have reached $3 there are requested payment on Saturday morning and at evening Mod have approved my payment and on Sunday they paid me .
So you said that you are posting 25 posts a day for a whole one week.So its 175 post total in a week, then what is the minimum number of posts we have to post to reach minimum payout?

kumarmanis said:
Its good to get 500 points which is eligible for payment request. I Hope there would not be any deductions from admin. I had spent a lot of time at MTW, its a good PTP site but little slow in payments and I had heard that they had reduced the payments. I must go and restart there.
Slow in payments compare to what? As far as my experience in here this site is paying fast compare to other ptp forums right now that has three weeks waiting period while in mtw its only two weeks waiting period on average. So for me that is not a delay. Beside delay only happens when a site promise to pay you at this date and did not pay on that date and the days that pass without paying is the delays days.

This forum pays well and fast as we know that. I guess only new members or not members are making that post about the forum without any basis. Only the exemption is that the last week payment is delayed because of the admin holiday and expecting he will be back the 3rd of January for clearing those payouts.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
dierdre said:
Is the mod in MTW as strict as the mod in DMT? I've been hearing several complaints that the mod in DMT is strict. I can vouch for that too. And since DMT and MTW are owned by the same admin, i wonder if the mod in MTW is also strict.
You have had more than enough time to respond to my post - http://goldentalk.com/showpost.html?p=814943&postcount=2020 Ignoring a mod’s question and continuing to post in many other threads can have only one result.

You are banned for ignoring a mod’s question and a serious breach of the forum rules.

I am not having problem with this Forum as long as you know that you are trying your best in here then for sure no worry about getting deduction. The activities are great that's why I am sure that it can able to support my target because I need to accumulate 500 points weekly in here.

Just try to post in many section as possible. But problem is that activity in here is low and most activity is concentrated in ptp section. So even if you like to post in other section you have no choice but to be active in ptp section only since theirs the only section that has actually an activity. I hope I can maintain if not increase my 5 dollars a month earning in here.

Our expectation will be set again today as it is the day that admin will going to clear the approved payouts. So my payout of 500 points will be hopefully to be paid and I will going to make again 100 points today for the whole day. It's good if we can make 5 dollars here weekly than in monthly since the activity in MTW forum is better now.

MTW is a good forum but for hyip discussion, it is really bad. Most of the people don't even know about HYIPs there. For me money is useless is it's not gained by having fun. I like to play with HYIPs and here at GT I like to share my views and help newbies and learn from people superior to me.

I choose GT over MTW.

Its a good place to earn while posting.There is a decent payment per reply and thread and definitely worth the time.Been in for several days and i like the place and my progress

monyitomon said:
I am not having problem with this Forum as long as you know that you are trying your best in here then for sure no worry about getting deduction. The activities are great that's why I am sure that it can able to support my target because I need to accumulate 500 points weekly in here.
500 Points per week is really appreciable as the earnings are not that high in here. 2 cents per post is not that high for me to reach 500 Points weekly as i have to maintain many other forums also. So that is the reason why, at this moment, i am avoiding this forum but as soon as it increases its PTP, i will be all over it.

This week i have not requested any payment in the forum and i have seen that the site is offering a very good post rates and all the payments will be paid on week ends so that is the main reason most of the people are joining this forum and i am happy to be a part of the forum .

Another batch of payments cleared in the forum. There's not much that I wish for the forum expect in the post rate but I know that I will be contented in the activities and aiming with 500 points weekly though last week isn't reached that goal but hopefully this week which I have now more time in this forum.

hadg33

Razor1911 said:
500 Points per week is really appreciable as the earnings are not that high in here. 2 cents per post is not that high for me to reach 500 Points weekly as i have to maintain many other forums also. So that is the reason why, at this moment, i am avoiding this forum but as soon as it increases its PTP, i will be all over it.
Huh...you are avoiding a forum that pays weekly simply because it is offering 2 cents for post,i think 2 cents is a decent or moderate post rates,i have now prioritised this forum simply because of the weekly payments,at least if i can be making $5 every week,that means i am earning $20 in a month from this forum

Razor1911 said:
Why how many other forums do you have that pays more than 2 cents per post rate that you have hard time posting in here? Me even if I want to prioritize other ptp forums I can still post in here since theirs just too many ptp forums right now that has pending payments so for me its better to stay in here and hope that I will get paid good time in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.