www.meiyuanmines.com

Investment of Mei Yuan
Address 252/97(B), 19 Floor, Meungthai Phatra Complex
Tower, Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang,
10320 Bangkok
Phone +668-40213163
Fax +662-7180380
Email: support@meiyuanmines.com

This is a money game with the real office, working on Mining business. RoI is 300% after 15 months (principal included). Minimum is $1100. No Online Money Processor, using wire transfer.

At this moment, active in China and Indonesia...

I don't know if this program goes online.. So far, accepting investors by cash or Bank Transfer in China, Indonesia and Thailand. There is promotion for minimum starting $600 until the end of July..

sinip

Super Moderator
dagenius said:
really, just keep me posted..... i dont even understand what the site says.
If you look a bit better, you'll see drop down box in top right corner from where you can select English as the site language. Then you should be able to understand it a bit better. :)

sinip

Super Moderator
dagenius said:
i tried that but the translation is barely readable
Well I wouldn't call it "barely readable" far from it actually. And it is much better readable than Chinese version, after all. :)

I just went to Thailand with other 58 investors from Indonesia, for the Promo Trip visiting the Office and Mines in Thailand. It was great and fun..

Forumtech

Every thing is clearly stated in the site, as i used the English bar. It looks ok here, but with minimum amount to invest, it needs a group of people to invest here together.

Forumtech said:
Every thing is clearly stated in the site, as i used the English bar. It looks ok here, but with minimum amount to invest, it needs a group of people to invest here together.
Do not need to be a group. Well, on the date 24 August, the group of investors from China will come and visit the mines. And on the 30 August will be from Indonesia.

sus

luke1 said:
www.meiyuanmines.com

Investment of Mei Yuan
Address 252/97(B), 19 Floor, Meungthai Phatra Complex
Tower, Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang,
10320 Bangkok
Phone +668-40213163
Fax +662-7180380
Email: support@meiyuanmines.com

This is a money game with the real office, working on Mining business. RoI is 300% after 15 months (principal included). Minimum is $1100. No Online Money Processor, using wire transfer.

At this moment, active in China and Indonesia...
Have some questions:
Whats the term lengt for investment? You write in a later post your up for 5% soon.
The min is $1100, thats a lot but if its a good one we can try here to go toghether inside if people in gt is interested.
I for sure is interested please keep us updated here luke.
Do we need to be from a certain country for to invest?
I tried read thru the site in english. And its easy to understand the only thing is I didnt find the investment terms.
Good luck to you
:thumbsup:

sus

yes the website is a little more easy to understand now:).
uhmm the report of the mining in thailand prosperity dosent seems to professional. its ok but ends there. Compared to Diggerfendy this one is the lux , but there is no information about plans amount... How much did you go in with from the beginning Luke?

It has office in Jakarta now. In the Business District in Jakarta, Indonesia.. But, not too many people invest, because minimum is too high..

Status
Not open for further replies.