Market timing is important while trading

If we are buying stocks, then timing is very important. Timing stock market investments affects the value of the stocks that are bought or sold in the market. Market timing affects the profit returns of a buyer or a seller in the stock market.

It is also a method of strategic importance in the stock market. Market timing is attributed to logic and can become an acquired skill. It is a skill that can be a strength to a person who participates in the market, whether as an investor, or as a stock broker who knows how to play with stock market timing.

zapper

Not only Stocks, but in most trading instruments, timing is a crucial factor. You need to know when to enter and when to exit as every small step you take towards a trade counts and only if you had a strong reason to enter, will the probability of the trade becoming a success be high.

zapper said:
Not only Stocks, but in most trading instruments, timing is a crucial factor. You need to know when to enter and when to exit as every small step you take towards a trade counts and only if you had a strong reason to enter, will the probability of the trade becoming a success be high.
yes true Zap......in every trading..timing is important. But Im unable to analyze which time is best to buy or sell. Whenever I would to bet that so and so market is going up.....then immediately..the market seems to be going down...

mmm.....lill sad for that
:idea:

zapper

demeanor said:
yes true Zap......in every trading..timing is important. But Im unable to analyze which time is best to buy or sell. Whenever I would to bet that so and so market is going up.....then immediately..the market seems to be going down...

mmm.....lill sad for that
:idea:
Yes, it happens often. One will never be able to judge the best time to buy or sell an instrument or symbol. It is wiser to choose where to invest than to think of when to invest. There are too many things you can invest. So, even if something is not likely to return gains, try something else!. As you say, it`s very hard to understand the market. But very easy to reason it`s moves. We can say it went down or up because of the trend. But we cannot say it`s going to go down or up because of the trend. It could simply reverse anytime!.

Market timing is the key to making it the forex trade.When you come at a good time,then you will harvest a lot but a bad timing will make you lose miserably.The best time to invest in the market is when the stocks prices have fallen and then sell them when their value has risen.Sometimes you can come in at any time but you must be very accurate.If you make a wrong move and buy stocks at high prices and the currency market fails you,then you will end up with a big loss if they fail at the time of selling then.Market timing is a strategy one need to have before venturing into any trade.

We have to keep more concrete on time factor when we buy stock and trade. In our successful results, it will be also play a vital role in this trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Market timings do play a major role in forex trading but there are traders who due to shortage of time tend to trade in different sessions ad this is also an important advantage of forex trading.

ecoin

Same goes with bitcoin trading. Timing is important. It's kind of a pain in the butt to miss a good price hike. When I go to my trading platform (ecoin.eu) by the next morning and see the significant update on the bitcoin price and I missed it, I just don't want to drink my coffee anymore lol.

The biggest single important reason that comes to mind is that of minimizing your risk exposure. When there is a lot of money at risk, it is easy to start doubting your original reasons for putting on the trade when the market starts moving against you position.

If you have been trading for any length of time, no doubt you have experienced the emotions I describe. First, perhaps you do a little trend forecasting using some Gann or Fibonacci technique, or your favorite indicator. You feel pretty confident about the decision to go long the market at a particular price and therefore you enter precisely as planned.

I started to work with cycles about a year ago, and I must say market timing is a major filtering criteria to open a trade for me now. I think its a great help and helps you to avoid "waiting" since you know the hour/day when you should be opening a trade.

Timing is crucial but to know how to time is not something we can pick up by watching a short video. The experts at Delemont Capital have repeatedly warned against trading on gut feeling. Good advice if you ask me.

Trading on the Indian equities segment takes place on all weekdays.

There is No trading on Saturday, Sunday and Published Indian Stock Market Holidays declared by the Indian Stock Exchange in advance.

• The Market Opens at: 09:15 hours and Closes at: 15:30 hours
  • Pre open trade session will be from 09:00 ~ 09:15 hours
Pre-open trade session is a 15 minute trade session from 9:00AM to 9:15AM on the 50 stocks of NIFTY index .

Only 50 stocks of the NIFTY index can be traded during this time on both NSE and BSE. Normal trading for all other stocks will start at 9:15AM till 3:30PM.

Markets are all over the place lately and in this information age, we need the right information at exactly the right time.

Last edited by a moderator:

radex78

Markets are all over the place lately and in this information age, we need the right information at exactly the right time.
In fact very dynamic and unpredictable forex trend, but indeed as trader need to learn the market updated, and here as trader need system trading that also use money management and risk management in trading, because no perfect analysis that always accurate.

Having a good market timing method is all about forecasting trends of both the short-term and long-term where you can feel confident that the odds of the current bottom low or top high is likely to hold so that you can place your stop just beyond it. While you are not going to be right all the time, a good market timing method simply means being right enough times that you have enough larger wins to offset your small losses

radex78

May as trader they will test what best timing and suitable with their plan, intraday trader usually they will open only one order and will closed order on these day, with profit and loss will obtained, for swing trader they will open order more than a day and will closed order according their update analysis.

Trading with time frame is very important factor of forex trading and every trader must follow time while trading. But some traders do not follow time because of shortage of time and they follow different sessions of trading.

radex78

Trading with time frame is very important factor of forex trading and every trader must follow time while trading. But some traders do not follow time because of shortage of time and they follow different sessions of trading.
Timeframe in forex used for many tarder to analyze the market based on timeframe, which one hour timeframe figure out range movement on one hour which one candlestick contain movement on one hour which we can see on open, high, low and close, this timeframe useful for trader to help them analyze the market.

Market timing directly affects the profit on investment. Right time leads to more profit to the traders. On the other hand. timing is not right while buying any stock can lead to loss.