Main points before starting forex trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some thing about Forex trading and I want to start trading on full time basis. Can anybody who has good experience provide me the stepwise information about starting Forex trading. I want everyone who is already active in Forex trading provide your experiences by which the person like me can complete their knowledge.

I was still a beginner in forex trading, forex trading my main point is to start studying at a demo account and start trading accounts with the broker offering forex trading bonus. we play with the demo account we can apply some of the strategies that will be played in the real account. when we trade in real account we can play the strategy and start trying to control your emotions and increase emotional control during this very forgettable for a beginner.

zebrut said:
I was still a beginner in forex trading, forex trading my main point is to start studying at a demo account and start trading accounts with the broker offering forex trading bonus. we play with the demo account we can apply some of the strategies that will be played in the real account. when we trade in real account we can play the strategy and start trying to control your emotions and increase emotional control during this very forgettable for a beginner.

Actually I had traded in demo account but through it I can only understand about how to trade in real account. I want to know that how should I design my strategy, should I do it from previous reports of the market or should I go through my intuition.

unique01 said:
I have good/bad experienced in Forex Trading. It was a bad experience when new investor. But good experience still now as a success trader.
But in my opinion if you had succeeded in forex it doesn't means that you had got enough experience. First succeed could be by chance but if your strategy is going in positive way that means you have choose a right path which is one of the step ahead in getting experience.

That is proberly true in forex market luck can sometime bring profit but as well we dont have to rely on luck just to get success which is very wrong.
We need a good and stable strategy just to make some good return and also try and not be greedy when trading forex and not emotion trader as well.

make a fortune in forex trading can not always succeed even once we get lucky and others will always fail, should we eliminate greed in trading forex with how to control emotions and psychology so that we can prevent a faux pas that make us lose the opportunity make a profit. therefore in addition to the strategy we have also mastered the master is required to control the emotions and psychology that is a unity that can not be separated in the forex trading.

irvan_nanih1730 said:
make a fortune in forex trading can not always succeed even once we get lucky and others will always fail, should we eliminate greed in trading forex with how to control emotions and psychology so that we can prevent a faux pas that make us lose the opportunity make a profit. therefore in addition to the strategy we have also mastered the master is required to control the emotions and psychology that is a unity that can not be separated in the forex trading.

In my opinion any kind of mastery wouldn't work in forex trading. If you are stuck and determined to follow your strategy without diversion then it creates a possibility to overcome on emotions and can control them. Emotions have no place in the path of success.

kumarmanis said:
I know some thing about Forex trading and I want to start trading on full time basis. Can anybody who has good experience provide me the stepwise information about starting Forex trading. I want everyone who is already active in Forex trading provide your experiences by which the person like me can complete their knowledge.
to be able to work full time in forex you should be able to make a successful deals with high percentage and these successful deals should be more that the unsuccessful deals,so if you can do this you can work as a full time trader

Status
Not open for further replies.