Loss and Forex

I found a great connection between loss and Forex market. Because loss is an inevitable part of every business and Forex trading is a profitable business undoubtedly. This is how loss is related with Forex business. ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Loss is a common scenario in all types of business and as a profitable investment market there are huge chances to face loss when you are trading at Forex market. You will never fully avoid the loss but with the advance risk management you can handle the risk at some points. ADVERTISING DELETED

Risk management is key to survival as a forex trader as in life. You can be a very skilled trader and still be wiped out by poor risk management. Your number one job is not to make a profit, but rather to protect what you have. As your capital gets depleted, your ability to make a profit is lost.

Lose the great sounds for forex trader! Forex trading basic terms is you have to mentally prepare for you trading fund. So, you have to know how to recover forex loss

Look Key Steps You Must Take To Recover From Forex Losses
  1. The Immediate Response. The first thing that a trader should remember is not to panic. ...
  2. Learn From Your Mistakes. After the loss, it's time for a trader to understand what happened. ...
  3. Take Ownership. The next step is accepting the loss. ...
  4. Back To Basics. ...
  5. Looking To The Future.
You can read more at forexvolumes

You should try to trade with ADVERTISING DELETED offer you the lowest trading spread, start from 0 pips. Don't worry about requote and rejection, because there is no requote and rejection when you trade with XXXX. So don't be confuse. If you want to trade with the lowest spread, just join ADVERTISING

I always try to keep my trading losses limited so they don't exceed fixed % from my equity. Usually it is 1%, but I can adjust this value during high volatility for example when trading news on my fixed spread platform. It's important to maintain flexibility in your trading strategy and common sense and long experience are essential to find such opportunities.

Losses are part of every business. There is no business in this world where a person has not faced loss. If you are in Forex then you have to accept that it is not going to be easy to work here with profit every time.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

I think every person in Forex is facing loss. New comers are facing losses more then experience but loss is part of this business. We can minimize the loss ratio but completely ignoring it is not possible.

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.