LogiPTC - www.logiptc.com

#1
LogiPTC- Logiptc.com

LogiPTC works so much like Trekpay but YOU EARN at least one cent per click..I have clicked more than 1.10 in two days and the day it hasn't ended yet!
Get Paid for Using LogiPTC, it'll be the fastest and simplest way for you to earn money!
How much time do you spend on the Internet? Are you getting paid for it?
Have you tried other programs which promise easy money, only to be scammed by their high payout?
It is time to move on to something more promising... LogiPTC will earn you easy money, quick and simple!

Simply join LogiPTC by Signing Up and take this advantage to earn money that you'll actually receive!


What LogiPTC can offer to you:

* Fast Earnings, Little Work, Low $5 Payout
* Logi Toolbar informs you of new opportunities for earnings at LogiPTC.
* Boost your Earnings by Referring your Friends


* Fast Earnings, Little Work, Low Payout
o Just put in a few minutes you spend each day on the internet and we promise you earnings that will be worth your time. No knowledge is required, all you need is what you currently have, your computer and a paypal account for your earnings. With our low $5 payout, you'll get your money quicker than ever.

* Logi Toolbar informs you of new earning opportunities directly to you!
o We know that you treasure your time, why waste it refreshing our website? With Logi Toolbar, new opportunities are sent right to you. Logi PTC wants you to earn as much as you can earn with us without missing a beat. We won't let your opportunities run away.

* Boost your Earnings by Referring your Friends
o Our system makes it easy refer your friends, simply give them your referral link and have them sign up under you. You'll begin to receive their earnings instantly!.





http://www.logitraff...php?ref_id=1905


Just to let you all know I reached cash out in less than five days and they paid me within hours..payment proof in ihbp..it is just like Trekpay but pays even more!!! :beer:
 
#3
Ivica '80 said:
Are thay paying via LR? I didn't clicked ads long time,is it worth to spend your time here?How mant ads they have per day?
They pay via Paypal and for me as I am in Canada they have upteen ads..I keep refreshing and clicking..I make around 80 cents to one buck a day here..It is like Trekpay but pays around five times as much so I do both now.
:D
 
#4
I am doing so well with this one..I wonder if it is the same owners as Trekpay lol.The system is identical but it pays so well.I am already nearly ready for my second cash out and even though I don't have refs yet which is totally weird I have clocked up nearly another five bucks worth of clicks..This is the best click site I have ever joined..
Here are my Stats..By tonight or tomorrow morning I will do a cash out request for another 5 bucks..

Your Info
User ID: 1905
Username: qibucks
PTC Earnings: $4.35
Referral Earnings: $0.00 ?
Request Payout ?
Payments to date: $5.01
 
#5
amazinggrace said:
I am doing so well with this one..I wonder if it is the same owners as Trekpay lol.The system is identical but it pays so well.I am already nearly ready for my second cash out and even though I don't have refs yet which is totally weird I have clocked up nearly another five bucks worth of clicks..This is the best click site I have ever joined..
Here are my Stats..By tonight or tomorrow morning I will do a cash out request for another 5 bucks..

Your Info
User ID: 1905
Username: qibucks
PTC Earnings: $4.35
Referral Earnings: $0.00 ?
Request Payout ?
Payments to date: $5.01
Good job Grace, :thumbsup: I can't click ads here because I don't have Paypall account. :unhappy:
 
#6
Ivica '80 said:
Good job Grace, :thumbsup: I can't click ads here because I don't have Paypall account. :unhappy:
Oh what a shame Ivica, this site is awesome man..I am now less than 30 cents short of cash out roflmao.. :idea:
 

zapper

Active Member
#7
amazinggrace said:
Oh what a shame Ivica, this site is awesome man..I am now less than 30 cents short of cash out roflmao.. :idea:
ellie, are you serious that you managed to make so much money in just 4 days in this PTC?. I will sign up under you, now to investigate if i can do something good with it!.
 
Last edited:

Junaid

Active Member
#8
amazinggrace said:
They pay via Paypal and for me as I am in Canada they have upteen ads..I keep refreshing and clicking..I make around 80 cents to one buck a day here..It is like Trekpay but pays around five times as much so I do both now.
:D
OOOOOooooo
did you upgrade to earn so early from there...
if not ..
if you are a free members and earning that amount from there than give me the refer link also i'll join there....
 

zapper

Active Member
#9
Junaid said:
OOOOOooooo
did you upgrade to earn so early from there...
if not ..
if you are a free members and earning that amount from there than give me the refer link also i'll join there....
No. I don`t find any upgrade feature. It is all free PTC. But you can get referrals by referral link. I think her ref link is not working.

What i did was, typing in the site url and then adding ?ref_ID = ... at the end. Her ref ID is in the link. But it doesn`t work.

Besides, i have reached 50 cents since last night. I guess if i manage to reach $1.00 by today, maybe i would cash out in 6 or 7 days.
 
#11
I did see this site in a lot of forums but I was thinking this is one of those bad ptcs and new but scammer ptcs but after reading some replies I eventually liked it but still I need to try it. I would be happy to have amazinggrace as an upline but I already created an account here with no referral. If amazinggrace can earn about $1 per day here then it must be possible for me also and to think that this is a free ptc, I'm liking it more. The only thing I don't like here is it pays with paypal.