LiteFund

#2
are you the admin JeFF?the plan is good
* up to 2.2% daily interest (2.2% daily for 70 days)
* $10.00 minimum to join
* Investment term - 70 days(50 trading days)
* Principal returned
* Compounding available
* Fast withdrawals
 

wasi90lk

Active Member
#3
the site has ssl security, it's looking good.

#
$10 - $499.99 / Unit
Program Level: I

* 1.6% fixed daily interest
* Investment term - 70 days(50 trading days)
* Interest is paid on business days (Monday to Friday)
* Minimal deposit is $10
* Maximum $499.99 per deposit
* Principal is returned back to investor
* Compounding is available

#

$500.00 - $1,499.99 / Unit
Program Level: II

* 1.8% fixed daily interest
* Investment term - 70 days(50 trading days)
* Interest is paid on business days (Monday to Friday)
* Minimal deposit is $500.00
* Maximum $1499.99 per deposit
* Principal is returned back to investor
* Compounding is available

#

$1,500 - $4,999/ Unit
Program Level: III

* 1.9% fixed daily interest
* Investment term - 70 days(50 trading days)
* Interest is paid on business days (Monday to Friday)
* Minimal deposit is $1,500
* Maximum $4,999 per deposit
* Principal is returned back to investor
* Compounding is available

#

$5,000 - $10,000 / Unit
Program Level: IV

* 2.2% fixed daily interest
* Investment term - 70 days(50 trading days)
* Interest is paid on business days (Monday to Friday)
* Minimal deposit is $5,000
* Maximum $10,000 per deposit
* Principal is returned back to investor
* Compounding is available


PremierProgram
#

$20.00 - $499.99/ Unit
Program Level: I

* 9.1% fixed weekly interest
* Investment term - 10 weeks
* Interest is paid once in a week
* Minimal deposit is $20.00
* Maximum $499.99 per deposit
* Principal is returned back to investor
* Compounding is available

#

$500.00 - $1,499 / Unit
Program Level: I

* 10.5% fixed weekly interest
* Investment term - 10 weeks
* Interest is paid once in a week
* Minimal deposit is $500.00
* Maximum $1,499 per deposit
* Principal is returned back to investor
* Compounding is available

#

$1,500 - $4,999 / Unit
Program Level: II

* 12.0% fixed weekly interest
* Investment term - 10 weeks
* Interest is paid once in a week
* Minimal deposit is $1,500
* Maximum $4,999 per deposit
* Principal is returned back to investor
* Compounding is available

#

$5,000 - $10,000 / Unit
Program Level: I

* 14.3% fixed weekly interest
* Investment term - 10 weeks
* Interest is paid once in a week
* Minimal deposit is $5,000.00
* Maximum $10,000 per deposit
 
#5
i think this hyip invest on forex,
FOREX is not a "market" in a traditional meaning of this word. It has no common centre, it has no concrete place of trade and this means that it cannot be closed at the command. Trade takes place by the phone and through computer terminals simultaneously in hundreds of banks all over the world. Hundreds of millions of dollars are sold and purchased every several seconds and it makes up the essence of so called currency trading.
 

Topnotcher

Active Member
#6
express program seems fine for me , i am expecting a payout from one site today and then i will put in some funds over here , very reasonable plans this have .
 
#10
jeFF said:
Hello Friends.

Here is a new program (LiteFund HYIP), offers daily and weekly payments.

Visit http://www.litefund.com/ for more details.

To check Goldpoll's rating, visit - http://www.goldpoll.net/details/13415/

Jeff
Dear Jeff
I´ve got a question about compounding rate.
Is it possible to increase or decrease the compounding rate during the course of the plan?
I ask this becuase I made the terrible error of setting my plan at Stoic with compounding rate of 100%, and this HYIP did not let me decrease this rate.
So, I could never withdraw before it turned into scam.
 
#11
paresd said:
Dear Jeff
I´ve got a question about compounding rate.
Is it possible to increase or decrease the compounding rate during the course of the plan?
I ask this becuase I made the terrible error of setting my plan at Stoic with compounding rate of 100%, and this HYIP did not let me decrease this rate.
So, I could never withdraw before it turned into scam.


answer can be found here: http://www.litefund.com/faq/

How often can I change the compounding rates for my deposit?
You can choose to compound your interest payments, to cancel compounding or change compounding rate at any time without any limitations.
 

bdsurf

Active Member
#12
star-man said:
are you the admin JeFF?the plan is good
paresd said:
Dear Jeff
I´ve got a question about compounding rate.
Is it possible to increase or decrease the compounding rate during the course of the plan?
I ask this becuase I made the terrible error of setting my plan at Stoic with compounding rate of 100%, and this HYIP did not let me decrease this rate.
So, I could never withdraw before it turned into scam.
So, beside a successful admin of goldentalk and goldpoll, Jeff you also opened a hyip litefund? How to trust now the goldpoll status of litefund.

By the way, Jeff I don't think your new hyip is good. It is paying 2.2% profit daily with compounding facilty, means it is really risky. The profit plan is similar to majorbarter though more good as they return the capital.

By the way, I am joking. This time Jeff forget to write for this hyip that:

"I am not the owner."
 
#14
bdsurf said:
So, beside a successful admin of goldentalk and goldpoll, Jeff you also opened a hyip litefund? How to trust now the goldpoll status of litefund.

By the way, Jeff I don't think your new hyip is good. It is paying 2.2% profit daily with compounding facilty, means it is really risky. The profit plan is similar to majorbarter though more good as they return the capital.

By the way, I am joking. This time Jeff forget to write for this hyip that:

"I am not the owner."
If you read the thread properly, jeff has mentioend clearly that he is not the admin or owner of this hyip, so, it won't be a conflict for this hyip and the goldpoll status for the program.

Those 2.2% is fof big investors, and normal investor will only get 1.6% with low startup funds. I think with the pay only on business day, the rate is even drop to only 1.2 to 1.3% daily which is quite a sustainable rate.
 
#16
paresd said:
Thanks for the answer wasi90lk. I must confess that I did not read the FAQ.
Compounding option is always risky on a HYIP.
Compounding options is not an options to rate a hyip site as risky, even the well known stable hyip site onisgroup also provides compounding for their plan, and it is still running good for a long time already.
 
#17
eddielkk said:
Compounding options is not an options to rate a hyip site as risky, even the well known stable hyip site onisgroup also provides compounding for their plan, and it is still running good for a long time already.
I do not agree with you. For example, look at the Stoic. People as I that did 100% compounding did not receive 1 cent because a lot of people did the same and the HYIP could not pay the huge profit generated during the mature period when those plans finished at the same time.
 

maxcool

Active Member
#18
it seems a good option to invest, they have SSL, DDos protected and hosted in a dedicated server. Domain registration for 2 years.
In addition the hosting service is about $129dlls what is very good because is not a cheap one.
 

bdsurf

Active Member
#19
eddielkk said:
If you read the thread properly, jeff has mentioend clearly that he is not the admin or owner of this hyip, so, it won't be a conflict for this hyip and the goldpoll status for the program.

Those 2.2% is fof big investors, and normal investor will only get 1.6% with low startup funds. I think with the pay only on business day, the rate is even drop to only 1.2 to 1.3% daily which is quite a sustainable rate.
Its interesting that both Jeff and you made the same mistake. You thought I misread Jeff's post though i clearly wrote at the end of my post that i was joking. I know that goldpoll team do not own any hyip. Jeff just forget to write that he is not the owner.
 
#20
bdsurf said:
Its interesting that both Jeff and you made the same mistake. You thought I misread Jeff's post though i clearly wrote at the end of my post that i was joking. I know that goldpoll team do not own any hyip. Jeff just forget to write that he is not the owner.
This is what i see from the thread by Jeff :
Hello Friends.

Here is a new program (LiteFund HYIP, please note that I'm not the admin), offers daily and weekly payments.

Visit http://www.litefund.com/ for more details.

To check Goldpoll's rating, visit - http://www.goldpoll.net/details/13415/

Jeff
Doesn't it clearly means that Jeff is not the admin?