Landed Money Investment - landedmoney.biz

This is the complete plan:
Basic Plan for 80 days $4.00-$300.00 1.40%
Simple Plan for 80 days $300.01-$900.00 2.00%
Advance Plan for 80 days $900.01-$4000.00 2.50%
Expert Plan for 80 days $4000.01-$50000.00 3.00%

Looks good to join first earlier, because the plan is reasonable and since it is just monitored by Gold Poll..

if this hyip started to payed for memeber,i will invest 4$ by this hyip,cause for me the plan is really good and nice,also i think it work for long time.

maxcool

honest_loveman said:
if this hyip started to payed for memeber,i will invest 4$ by this hyip,cause for me the plan is really good and nice,also i think it work for long time.

you said before youll invest $10dlls?

luke1 said:
This is the complete plan:
Basic Plan for 80 days $4.00-$300.00 1.40%
Simple Plan for 80 days $300.01-$900.00 2.00%
Advance Plan for 80 days $900.01-$4000.00 2.50%
Expert Plan for 80 days $4000.01-$50000.00 3.00%

Looks good to join first earlier, because the plan is reasonable and since it is just monitored by Gold Poll..

Interest rate very good but kindly long term!

Gold Poll status is paying now. Actually I got my payment already, I hope it won't be like Money Hunter which is really bad for me.

luke1 said:
Gold Poll status is paying now. Actually I got my payment already, I hope it won't be like Money Hunter which is really bad for me.
yes its a honest program from good admin,this program it run for 18 days,still work good,and it paid for memeber in time.

vbleble

In fact honest_loveman, I cant see any thing good about this program. It is just a normal site. Although the plan to me isn't that long, the program doesnt have any advantages over its competitors, btw it's even using GC script, without much modification....

WIN 400% on 10 days prize (no scam, instantly transferred to your LR)

In the part of educating people about trading, we are making contest for every 10 days. Win 400% of your minimal deposit.
The prize is $16 for one person every 10 days who answer the right questions.
The requirement:
1. You have to open an account and deposit for minimum $4 to join the contest.
2. Please answer the question to our special email: landedprize1@gmail.com or landedprize2@gmail.com. Each user ID can answer 2 times for one contest.
3. Please put the title on your e-mail: Answer mm/dd/yy
4. Put your user ID and LR number (have to be the same with your LR in our account)
5. Answer the question correctly, as: 1. C Landed Money 2. B Forex Trading
6. The winner will be announced on the website and Golden Talk forum and checked that he is our real investor.
7. If the winner is not our investor, we will find another winner right away. You can win more than 1 time.
8. You can join the contest as long as your 80 days plan investment not finished. If it is finished, you can't join the contest unless you make a new deposit.
9. So, by doing investment on us, you also have chance to win everyweek.

July 23rd 2009 contest
Answer to landedprize1@gmail.com or landedprize2@gmail.com
1. Which one of this included Major Currencies in Forex?
A. Euro,USD,Yuan,GBP
B. Euro,USD,Yen,GBP
2. What is S/L meaning in Forex Trading?
A. Stop Loss
B. Sell Liquid

We are considering to make an official blog, so investors can join the contest right away, and can be seen by all. The point is to be fair.

jcptc304

landedmoney said:
In the part of educating people about trading, we are making contest for every 10 days. Win 400% of your minimal deposit.
The requirement:
2. Please answer the question to our special email: landedprize1@gmail.com or landedprize2@gmail.com. Each user ID can answer 2 times for one contest.
4. Put your user ID and LR number (have to be the same with your LR in our account)
6. The winner will be announced on the website and Golden Talk forum and checked that he is our real investor.
7. If the winner is not our investor, we will find another winner right away. You can win more than 1 time.
8. You can join the contest as long as your 80 days plan investment not finished. If it is finished, you can't join the contest unless you make a new deposit.

July 23rd 2009 contest
A. Euro,USD,Yuan,GBP
B. Euro,USD,Yen,GBP
A. Stop Loss
B. Sell Liquid

We are considering to make an official blog, so investors can join the contest right away, and can be seen by all. The point is to be fair.
Welcome to Golden Talk! Are you the admin of Landed Money? If you are, you have a nice promotion and it's also nice that the admin(if you are) of a HYIP joined in a HYIP forum at his own will. That's also one sign that you're here to support you investors and would be investors. :beer:

landedmoney said:
The requirement:

July 23rd 2009 contest
A. Euro,USD,Yuan,GBP
B. Euro,USD,Yen,GBP
A. Stop Loss
B. Sell Liquid

not a bad contest, however i think this type of contest is kind of pointless.

instead of arranging a contest, you can use the money in site development (for example- ddos protection). make sure it doesn't turn scam very soon like most of the other hyip sites.

Seems the contest is fine. Waiting for the blog as it is written, so people can see the contest is doing fair.
Let see the next 10 days if the contest going well.

halazoun

this program still stable and also paying for memeber,now it work for 27 days also still paying on goldpoll state cause the plan is reasonable,tody i join this program and i will invest soon on this nice hyip.