LadBrokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a online betting site. I actually saw an ad somewhere else and thought I would introduce it. I did not see another thread. I used the search feature and nothing turned up.

With ladbrokes, there are several different betting methods:

you can bet on sports, poker, stocks/ currency, bingo, and more. They even have their own lottery. Are they paying? I'm not too sure. I'm not much of a betting person so I thought I would just share this site.

What may be surprising is that they have Paypal.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
MisterTickle said:
This is a online betting site. I actually saw an ad somewhere else and thought I would introduce it. I did not see another thread. I used the search feature and nothing turned up.

With ladbrokes, there are several different betting methods:

you can bet on sports, poker, stocks/ currency, bingo, and more. They even have their own lottery. Are they paying? I'm not too sure. I'm not much of a betting person so I thought I would just share this site.

What may be surprising is that they have Paypal.
Be careful with this one. The original bookmaker is called Ladbrooks.

There is also a Ladbrookes. It and Ladbrokes are trying to capitalise on the Ladbrooks name.

jambutty said:
Be careful with this one. The original bookmaker is called Ladbrooks.

There is also a Ladbrookes. It and Ladbrokes are trying to capitalise on the Ladbrooks name.
strange. this site was actually appeared in my local newspaper. there is actually an article on this site saying how they are going to introduce stock betting so i thought that it would be pretty legit, but didn't know this news so thanks.

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
I got it wrong. As far as I am aware Ladbrokes is the original bookmaker and Ladbrooks and Ladbrookes are trying to capitalise on the name.

hello

What is the least amount you can bet in ladbrokes?
Hi guys i dont wanna look a idiot in ladbrokes but whats the least amount u can bet in their ? I have bet a 50p each way on a horse before but what is the least amount u can bet :) ?

ADVERTISING DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.