memang benar sekali setiap thread yang ada , kadang tidak bisa kita terka penting atau tidak . Namun pendapat saya bukan pada persoalan benar atau tidak suatu thread . Seseorang / rekan kita banyak yang mengulas suatu thread karena memang untuk mengingat kembali pengetahuan tentang thread yang dikemukakan , pada dasarnya semua thread yang ada benar dan perlu mendapat tempat yang baik .
halo bos2 and agan2 sy ijin gabung nih , btw sekalian nanya mudah2an ada yg berkenan share :
1. ada yg tau gak artinya "sticky program" kl kita lihat di monitor2 hyip ?
2. sy lose di exincome, SOI, dan automatic earn kemudian sy lihat ada website hyiprecoveryfund, apakah ini bisa dipercaya ? mereka bilang bisa mengembalikan modal yang dibawa scam oleh mereka.
1. Are you a legal organization?
Yes, we are a legal federal organization based in the United States for Unclaimed Property and Refunding Money from scam companies. You can contact us with the following methods.
Address: 555 13th Street NW Washington, DC 20004 (Department of Revenue, Unclaimed Property and Lost Money section)
Phone: (360) 705-6706
WA Residents Phone: 1-800-435-2429
Fax: 1 (360) 586-2163
PO Box: 47489
2. How long it will take to recover my money?
It will take 10 - 21 business days as soon as you will make a dispute.
3. Can you recover the profit as well or just the principal?
We can recover both your principal and all the profit.
4. What is the minimum and maximum amount you can recover?
The minimum amount we can recover is $100 and maximum is $500,000.00 per order, we can't recover any amount less than $100 due to some legal issues.
5. Can I still recover my money even if the company's website is offline?
Yes, It doesn't matter if the website is online or offline, as long as you will provide us with the necessary details and paid the fees, your money will be recovered.
6. Is there any fees to make a recovery dispute?
Yes, you have to pay 40% fees of the total amount you want to recover, we use the fees to make the recovery law dispute against the fraud company.
7. Can I pay the fees after the recovery of my money? Can you take the fees from the recovered money?
No, the fees must be paid at the beginning to make your order, if you can't pay the fees we will not be able to start your order and help you.
8. Are the fees refundable?
Yes, the fees are guaranteed by the Supreme Court of the United States and United States Sentencing Commission (U.S. Government) as long as you are recovering an amount that is less than our maximum amount to recover which is $500,000.00 (Half Million Dollars)
9. How can I pay the fees?
You can pay the fees through only the following methods, American Express, Liberty Reserve, PayPal, Perfect Money, Master Card, and Bank Wire.
10. I don't feel safe making my order online, what can I do?
You can visit us personally and make your claim in our office, it will be our pleasure to see you, please bring your passport with you.
11. Do you have a website?
No, we don't operate from a website. we operate from our main office in Washington, DC. United States.
12. How can I make a claim to get back my money?
You have to provide us with only the following full details in order:
A- The name of the company or website you believe they defrauded you.
B- Your username.
C- The payment processor you used to send the money and how much you have sent.
D- The date of your last deposit.
E- The total amount of money you want to recover.
F- The payment processor you would like to pay the fees through.
G- One copy of any of the following documents, your ID, Passport, Driving Licence, or a Utility Bill.
* As soon as you will provide us with all the above details and paid the fees for your order, it will be started as soon as possible.
13. I am not from the United States, can I still make an order?
Yes, currently we offer our service for all people around the world. (Please notice that from April next month our service will be limited to the clients in the United States only, if you are not a US citizen please make your order before this month ends so we can help you).
* Our only official email address is RecoverLostMoney@gmail.com, we don't have any other email or website, please be careful. For more details view RLM Unclaimed Property Guide
Note: Please read the FAQ above more than once then contact us back ONLY if you are SERIOUS about making an order and have enough money to pay the FEES. We receive hundreds of recovery orders daily so we need to focus, thank you for understanding!
A Word from the CEO of RLM Bob McDonnell
memang ga terlalu banyak $ sy yg hilang, tp ya tetap saja itu uang.
kelihatan'a RLM bagus ya, banyak direct link ke authority di US.
tp sy akan coba di firstname.lastname@example.org, klaupun harus bayar dimuka seperti RLM ( recoverlostmoney ), ya sy akan coba, apakah memang mereka melakukan seperti apa yg mereka bilang.
somebody have to do this otherwise that we ain't have nothing at all in minds.