ITalkMoney - italkmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topnotcher

Hello all GT mates

Well i here take the pleasure and honour to introduce you all Mine and SINIP's paid to post forum - ITalkMoney

As i had promised a program with you all sometime ago and could not make it up .. So i had decided something for all my friends out there..

And thus came up the idea of Paid to Post forum

ITalkMoney.com

Me and admin SINIP had been working on this for lot of time and thus finally the date of launch has come near..

Launch Date - Sunday - 28th March 2010

Well technically we have had checked everything and we find everything in place but still if you people find any problems .. please help us by knowing it .

Forum Rules should be read out first and they are very important

We will be paying 3 cents to 20 cents for NORMAL MEMBERS and 5 cents to 20 cents for UPGRADED MEMBERS

Currently you can only join the forum but not posts since its in Prelaunch time. This Sunday posting rights will be given to all

We look forward to serve you all with utmost sincerity and your suggestions are most welcome

ITalkMoney.com

Hope with gods grace our forum flourish a lot and we keep up to the expectations of you all !!!
Thanks and Regards
Topnotcher :beer:

I went and registered my friend, but didn't find any information of how we can upgrade our accounts, can you explain a little bit about that please

Topnotcher

deniece said:
I went and registered my friend, but didn't find any information of how we can upgrade our accounts, can you explain a little bit about that please
Yes i am working on ITM subscriptions .. it will be up tomorrow for you all :beer:

Btw minimum will be 10$ for month and maximum will be 50$ for lifetime supportership

Nice One here again, another high paying forum just like GoldenTalk. I have tried to register but I get and error [#10125] that I did not agree with the registration terms.

Topnotcher

Tybridges07 said:
Nice One here again, another high paying forum just like GoldenTalk. I have tried to register but I get and error [#10125] that I did not agree with the registration terms.
probably u can try again mate .. things working fine at our end :beer:

sinip

Super Moderator
Just before I go to sleep, I'd like to welcome all future new members of ITM forum and to wish you pleasant stay there. One more time (since I know how it goes here), people please read forum rules, and respect them. Of course since the things are still brand new there will be some adjustment "on the fly" but all will be well.

See you here and there and everywhere... :D

DoublePaid

hm, might be an error,
i registered successfully yesterday.. Congrats to Topnocher and Sinip for your brand new forum, i'll be there for sure.. :beer:

well certainly that looks impressive and I am really going to join this forum so lets see how much i can earn there, It looks nice and waiting for the forum to be launched on 28th March sunday

nikhil233

Nice shareing and i must go to the site and register. and i thinking if i do not upgread my membership , then there would be any problem in future ? and what is the minimum payout .

I welcome you all to ITM

The minimum payout will be at 100 posts ..

And the ref box was to have referral contest worth 200$ LR ...

i willmake changes to even if you dnt have ref then too u can join , but if you have a ref you make a chance to earn 200$ lr

I was able register successfully yesterday after many error messages were returned by vBulletin. I must say the forum is nice and has a very clean layout and theme. Kudos ☻☺

Thank you all for your replies..

The error which u all get while registering is not actually an error .. Its for the REFERRAL CONTEST we are going to hold worth 200$.. so if u can manage uplines and downlines then you may grab 200$

Status
Not open for further replies.