Is forex trading recommend for age below 18years.

I really agree with that. Forex trading is a very suitable bsinis for those who have strong mental and high fighting power. Because in forex it all need a process and hard work. Therefore it will be difficult for people who choose mentally weak if they want to survive in forex.

Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online and yeah I agree to you that it is very hard job, not to trade with Forex, but to learn how to trade with Forex.

To trade with Forex age doesn’t fact. But in another sense maturity is also a fact. No education certificate is needed to trade with this market. So students also can run this business besides studying. I am also a student. Trade12 is very much friendly broker for me. As here are the lowest transaction fees to deal in. It refers to a high security level to their client’s fund that’s why it is having a high reputation.

Its good to see that you are making money through this broker, but I have heard this name in many times in scam sections of many forums, so I would be rather careful if I were you.

Really, we can make money in forex. But it all takes hard work. Because in dalm forex that will never have an instant, all need a process that we must be able to pass seriously and earnestly. That's why I always practice using ViproMarkets demo account.

Yeah, every trader has his own thing and his own strategy to trade with Forex. Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money, but for that we need to rely on the Knowledge and Experience and Skills.

Most brokers require their traders to be 18 years old and above. A good practice for those younger than 18 years old would be to try their skills in a demo account. Most demo accounts, like Trade12, are very similar in technicalities as that of a live trading account. It would be great if beginners start with those for a few months so they can become more familiar with the platform and the way of trading itself.

You need to be very much careful dealing with this broker, as I have seen this name into many scam section of many Forex Forums. Make sure that you won't become a part of such a scam.

I think Forex is only recommended to a person who is mature enough to handle the risk otherwise any person can lose everything here. Forex is such risky that you can lose everything in few seconds.

The best way you can ensure that a broker is good is by reading reviews from their clients themselves. I read some bashful articles about them after I created an account but funny I never experienced any of their claims. Here I'll link some Trade12 reviews. Go check them out and some more if you want

A person under the age of 18 should attention to their school and participate in activities in the school, from which they can easily understand it in the coming days.

radex78

Trader that still under 18 years old I think they can improved skill trading first in demo account and make sharp trading skill than rush to start on real account, sometime people under 18 years old still not having country ID that also required to verify account trading to getting full access on account

yeah you're right. especially the fact that it's highly unlikely that they have started to generate their own money. which means they would probably use their parents' money for trading capital. although there are so many successful traders of freshforex, i have never met or heard that any of them are below 18 y.o.

yeah you're right. especially the fact that it's highly unlikely that they have started to generate their own money. which means they would probably use their parents' money for trading capital. although there are so many successful traders of freshforex, i have never met or heard that any of them are below 18 y.o.
And indeed we should be able to learn to be able to understand and manage the capital well, and as long as we can run it well it will be very easy for us to control it properly, and make trading more understand, maximize our ability and efforts in FXB Trading demo account well

Agreed. I gained my knowledge and experience and skills in trading altogether when i used FreshForex demo account. And up until today, i still use it when i want to test out some strategies.

radex78

Demo account is really helpful and we can enjoy on this business if we can making good income from this business, but how to making profit on trading indeed not easy and we need patience to achieved good skill to making money here, about age I think no matter even under 18 old they can learn trading on demo account

Basically forex trading has no age limit criteria. So if any one tries to start forex who is under the age of 18 forex will not restrict his or her. But we know that forex trading is much matured business where competition level is very high. Though it is a good place to earn good amount of money. And we also know that 18 ages is the age of person when the person can take his or her right decision enough. So, it is good to start forex trading in the age of 18 but not under the age of 18.

Because in trading business there are many sensitive decision has taken by a trader. But under the age of 18 is not grown enough to take a right decision. I am in the age of 30 and trading with FXPREMAX. Still I am unable to take the right decision sometime.

Basically forex trading has no age limit criteria. So if any one tries to start forex who is under the age of 18 forex will not restrict his or her. But we know that forex trading is much matured business where competition level is very high. Though it is a good place to earn good amount of money. And we also know that 18 ages is the age of person when the person can take his or her right decision enough. So, it is good to start forex trading in the age of 18 but not under the age of 18.

Because in trading business there are many sensitive decision has taken by a trader. But under the age of 18 is not grown enough to take a right decision. I am in the age of 30 and trading with FXPREMAX. Still I am unable to take the right decision sometime.
yeah most 18 yo are not mentally ready for stuff like trading. hell i was already in my late 20s when i started trading with freshforex. but for this, i can say that it was the right decision i made ;)