Icobux-icobux.com

this site have very nice design, not only the webpage, but also the page when you clisk the ads(totally different with traditional ones-neobux).

really recommend to have a look

standard Membership:
Per click: $0.01
Per referral click: $0.005
1 day vacation

Golden Membership:
Per click: $0.01
Per referral click: $0.01
7 day vacation

Payment :
PayPal, AlertPay,

click here-> icobux

niciro

Web site has an official certificate from go daddy.
members has a great deal, and seemed reliable
I will try.

due to just lunched less than 10 days, many problems seems happen to this site

below is the what admin said yesterday:
So we still got some problems with the cronupdate, which of course is ¡è#"¡èup!
We've contacted ptcpay about it, cause we haven't changed the cron update.
We are of course extremly sad about it and everybody are getting their referrals click today.
Also: Some moron have found a bug in the script someone and cashed out our whole balance!
We've contacted both PayPal and AlertPay about it.
Until it's fixed, we've closed cashouts!

Both sent PayPal & AlertPay support ticket already, just waiting for them to answer.
I really hope we can get this fixed within a day, cause things started looking good for icoBux!

A note:
I won't give you guys the name of the guy who cashed out, but I'd like to tell you guys, he's from China.
We all know that people from China usually gets blamed for everything when it has something to do with hacking/cracking/whatever - And guess what? This time it turns up that it really is a guy from China.

seems strange`````

Willyede

i have registered here and currently making my clicks here. I am very sure that admin will eoither delete this thread ot move but i pray that you just edith his ref link thats all and please please leave this thread here........thanks in advance.

makubekz

hmm seems a interesting new ptc site but i visited the ptc investigation for their review on this and i was satisfied. as what they said. dont invest on months old ptc sites like this.

Icobux is one of the very quickly rised ptc but unfortunately the admin says that one of the members has hacked their AP / PP account and now the are not able to process the payments .Anyway all the members are requested to give the support u have given at the launch .They already paid about 60$ .

Willyede

well i will advice that nobody should either invest or click here until the admin comes out of he trouble he finds himself of some hackers as the payout or cashout are closed as we speak

The admin site inform if they already make open deposit again. below is complete news :

"So since our accounts is totally empty, we've decided to open deposits again, to get some money on both PayPal and AlertPay, so we can pay the guys who requests payments.

I also want to give you guys a little update about the whole case.

The "hacker" created a topic here at icoBux, he wrote that we should contact him - We've already sent him a email, but no response.
Also, PayPal & AlertPay haven't handled our support tickets yet."

sinip

Super Moderator
standart said:
The "hacker" created a topic here at icoBux, he wrote that we should contact him - We've already sent him a email, but no response.
Also, PayPal & AlertPay haven't handled our support tickets yet."
It is highly unlikely that both AP and PP would not respond for such kind of complaint in the shortest period of time. So I think that admin is just trying to get more money from naive members...

mail from icobux today:

"Paying instant & growing!

So we've been launched for almost 2 weeks now, and we've had our setbacks and problems..

But the last few days have been amazing for icoBux, we've paid out almost $500 instantly and have over 27000 users!

We are really happy that all you guys are starting to use our site, but it seems that a lot of you also is inactive at the site, which is why we are sending this mail, we wan't you to come back to our site and have a chance at getting a income from us!

We are having a special promotion on Golden upgrade right now, you can save $15 by upgrading right now! The price of Golden is only $65 at the moment, but the price will be back to normal ($80) on Sunday, so hurry up and upgrade!

We also still have some rented referrals available for you guys, so hurry up and buy those aswell!
Rented referrals average is about 2.5-3 everyday, so you have a good chance to earn something these days!"

nehmer

sinip said:
It is highly unlikely that both AP and PP would not respond for such kind of complaint in the shortest period of time. So I think that admin is just trying to get more money from naive members...
so you think this site will last long sinip?? :( they have change server already
and i think that they have no problems already loading the ads.. if this is the
case the site is now loosing :( and the clickers also left this site because
of the errors before not loading the ads properly. that is why they have sent
a mail to all people who registered.. to get them back.

the PTC-INVESTIGATION.COM has graded ICOBUX as PAID SITE. The more pleasure and trust generated when I found that they not only included it in the list of PAID/RELIABLE site but also AWARDED icobux 3 STARS.

wait and see~~

well i really would not like to go into this one as it is an obvious scam to be waiting to hold the right amount of money to scam away with so clicking here will make no sense

nehmer

Willyede said:
well i really would not like to go into this one as it is an obvious scam to be waiting to hold the right amount of money to scam away with so clicking here will make no sense
the site is not a scam they have a proof that they bought another server
in the image.. we just have to wait for it now friends.. hope that this is
the last time that they would change their server because its not helping
in earning at all...