How to Get Virtual US Bank Account

I need to create Virtual US Bank Account but in legal manner.

Is there any source or legal provider ?

I heard that payoneer gives this facility.

always said:
I need to create Virtual US Bank Account but in legal manner.

Is there any source or legal provider ?

I heard that payoneer gives this facility.
i really don't understand when i heard that this one offers a Virtual US bank account. how is it possible that they can provide for those who are interested. i think it is not legal for them to do that. i think it is really risky. i don't want my account to get limited.

anyways, what do you need a US bank account for.

Perhaps they can provide virtual bank account with our name on the internet but in reality all accounts is based on the provider itself

I think such service is legal and obey government law.

Is there any information ?

betsybee

Super Moderator
always said:
Perhaps they can provide virtual bank account with our name on the internet but in reality all accounts is based on the provider itself

I think such service is legal and obey government law.

Is there any information ?
Why don't you try "google" for virtual banks?

Companies like payoneer are registered to provide virtual accounts to members of partner companies within the US i think.
So if the partner companies choose to have members outside US, I see nothing wrong with that, at least the US government is aware of that and if it were illegal, those cards would have been restricted from being mailed out outside US

Those virtual banks are useless without a credit or debitcard, they don't offer online banking services to its account holders, the only thing you can do with these virtual bank account is to receive funds through their issued cards, fund it for online shopping/payment, and to withdraw your available cash through an ATM machine

Yes, GOOPEN provides services for the opening of US and Swiss bank accounts and also provide payoneer cards, the US and swiss bank account all come with internet banking, you are also able to receive checks directly into your US/swiss bank account.

It might take a couple of days to get installments to your US financial balance account. Once you're financial records got installments, you will have the capacity to pull back them utilizing your Payoneer prepaid ace check card.

Last edited by a moderator: