How to do website stock trading.

Forumtech

Active Member
#1
I have searched for this information, but did not find. I want to get help from you all. How do i buy and sell a website? Where do i register a site? And stock it at places like daddy.com. What we shall discuss:
1: Where to buy domain at a low price.
2: Places to stock it and sale later.
3: How to meet target and sale it.
 
#2
There are lot of domain registrars and hosts which can be googled to get competitive prices and for sale site can be sold online on ebay.
I think if we are able to take the site to a continuous earning from adsense it can be sold for good price.
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#5
yogeshwartyagi said:
There are lot of domain registrars and hosts which can be googled to get competitive prices and for sale site can be sold online on ebay.
I think if we are able to take the site to a continuous earning from adsense it can be sold for good price.
I know about googling it, but the fact is to get the real merchant that are not fake. Tuefa, after godaddy, do you know about any other better ones?
 
#6
Forumtech said:
I know about googling it, but the fact is to get the real merchant that are not fake. Tuefa, after godaddy, do you know about any other better ones?
if with web hosting, i think hosting24 is the good one...
because they're giving aways the free domain name...
 
#7
Well forumtech
I guess you are a Nigerian! Paypal and creditcards are not used or accepted from Nigerians. You can use your lr account and get a domain from lovingdomain.com .
Register a free account from sedo.com and park your domains for sell with ads on them which you get paid for any click on them.
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#8
Chinenye123 said:
Well forumtech
I guess you are a Nigerian! Paypal and creditcards are not used or accepted from Nigerians. You can use your lr account and get a domain from lovingdomain.com .
Register a free account from sedo.com and park your domains for sell with ads on them which you get paid for any click on them.
Chinyere, you have got the point of what i want. Yes! I want to buy a domain and park it with a particular site, like sedo. Thanks for helping me for my English. Anyway, i should save up some bucks and buy one to park. And do you know any other site to park domains?
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#10
@ Sinip, Thanks Sinip. As i said, it's a problem of English that i don't use the word parking. Like you searched google for it as "domain parking.
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#12
Thanks dear, you know why i want to get help from forum, was to get the real sites for domain parking business. Because i believe there are scams ones online. Anyway, i just visited sedo.com and next is learn their features and talk more about it here. And next is to get list of sites registrars that do accept LR.
 
#13
.info Domains at go daddy are pretty cheap, just $2.99 you can register good domain names and sell for about $15 or more very easily.
If you can make a free blog with that domain and build the page rank from 'PR0' to a Page rank up to 'PR3'. You can sell it for about $40 or more in digitalpoint forum. Or ebay.
 
#14
I would love to go through godday for buying domains but my problem is paypal and creditcards are not accepted from Nigerians. Just imagine how i'm loosing opportunities because of this! opportunities
 

sinip

Super Moderator
#15
Chinenye123 said:
I would love to go through godday for buying domains but my problem is paypal and creditcards are not accepted from Nigerians. Just imagine how i'm loosing opportunities because of this! opportunities
Well, I just need to see if my new credit card will require verification with PayPal, or I can add it directly to Godaddy (and I must, instead of my old one) and I can help you with that. But I'll need payment to AP.
 
#16
Thanks sinip. What if i pay through lr? It's better for because using Ap i would have to swap my lr for ap at swapgold and their minium amout to swap is $50.
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#17
Tybridges07 said:
.info Domains at go daddy are pretty cheap, just $2.99 you can register good domain names and sell for about $15 or more very easily.
If you can make a free blog with that domain and build the page rank from 'PR0' to a Page rank up to 'PR3'. You can sell it for about $40 or more in digitalpoint forum. Or ebay.
To make a free blog, do you mean the .info domain that one can buy for $2.99? Or you mean i can just use a free blog from blogger, then after building the PR, i can sell it. And i want to know if i can build PR from free blog(blogger) park in godaddy?
 
#18
It is very much different between domain selling and blog selling. Domain selling, you buy a premium domain name (a good domain name), for normal price and sell it for much more price by parking it. In the other hand. a Blog, you need to increase its PR "Manually" before you can sell it.
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#19
Thanks yokowas, that's why knowlegde is the key for online biz. In the hand i want to know how to check my blog or website PR, and to sale a blog you build to PR3, would it be the one you are already using an adsense in?
 

Forumtech

Active Member
#20
wahyuronaldo said:
Frankly, I am very confused dengansistem buying and selling domains, even though I'd love to do that, because I think it's a lucrative business, can you teach me step by step. :idea:
I believe if you read from the start of this thread, you will get a little knowledge on how to do it. Then you can start asking questions on some fact that you don't understand, and you can get answers.