How not to go broke trading Forex

The key is the constant use of Take Profit Option

Taking profit regularly is the surest way to limit risk. By definition, if you take profit — even partial profit — you’re reducing your exposure to market risk. Your trade plan may have a more aggressive profit target, but if market events play out in your favor, it pays to protect what you’ve gained by taking partial profit or adjusting your stop-loss orders to lock in some of the gains.
It may be a fluke that the market jumped 40 pips in your favor on a data release, or it may be a fluke that the market dropped back by 50 pips ten minutes later. The only way to be sure is to take some profit. You can’t go broke taking profit.

Addition:
Make sure you select a broker that executes orders in light speed. Fast order execution reduces slippages and too much requotes. When your broker's order execution is fast, your Take Profit level will be executed without slippage.

Last edited by a moderator:
For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Addition:
Make sure you select a broker that executes orders in light speed. Fast order execution reduces slippages and too much requotes. When your broker's order execution is fast, your Take Profit level will be executed without slippage.
In my opinion, most of the brokers are using MT4 platform which i guess is easy to use and transactions are executed easily. MT5 is also getting famous but mt4 is still used by millions of traders every day.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Very important, we will be very helpful to be able to run our trading activities well if we can choose the right broker that provides what we need well,

Without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly despite of good trading knowledge , so, choosing a broker is very difficult task, it would be great if we choose our brokers according to our trading understanding , should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used,

convenience will indeed be needed by traders, which is why traders can choose brokers who use trusted regulations, so that the psychological conditions that exist can be more awake and can produce maximum profit.

Finding a good broker is a very difficult task. Every trader faces this problem. I have been scanning for a decent yet solid broker for as long as a couple of years. It is an elusive one because of the confinements, constraints, and extortion some broker curbed with. ADVERTISING DELETED

the selection of brokers must be able to be done well, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in getting the security and comfort that is in line with the expectation of being able to generate profits in accordance with expectations.

In my trading career I have chosen the best and regulated broker . There are almost thousands of Forex brokers but I am trading with them very comfortably because it is the regulated and trusted broker among all. They have bad record. Moreover their customer service is the best part of their trading activities. They ensure high security of funding with all types of investment safety. It is best broker.

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life , first of all you have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds.

the selection of brokers must indeed be able to be maintained properly, this is needed so that traders can be more maximal in getting security and comfort to be able to make a better profit.

I will say that it is more profitable to open pending limit orders with a stop loss and take profit in them. When you place an order, turn off the terminal and move away from the computer. So the market will not deceive you.

the use of SL and TP must indeed be able to be better and be more maximal in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations when in a real account to be better at running trading.

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker is very dedicated decision and we have to choose our broker in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, As a professional scalper I have chosen this STP trading platform which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Brokers must be able to be well looked after, this is needed so that traders can be more maximal in generating profits that are in line with expectations when on a real account.