How much you risk?

Accept a trader has $5,000 in the capital, and they have a fair win-rate of 55% on their exchanges. They risk just 1% of their capital or $50 per exchange. This is proficient by utilizing a stop loss. For this situation, a stop loss arrange is set 5 pips far from the passage price, and an objective is set 8 pips away. Reward/risk decides how much capital is being risked accomplish a specific benefit. Regardless of whether they just win half of their exchanges, they will be beneficial.

The risk is controlled if you have a good strategy, and you find a good strategy, mainly if you apply the concept of risking a dollar and looking to earn three dollars, with a 3 to 1 operation you have a better chance of success

radex78

The risk is controlled if you have a good strategy, and you find a good strategy, mainly if you apply the concept of risking a dollar and looking to earn three dollars, with a 3 to 1 operation you have a better chance of success
Its good plan to develop system and strategy, risk in trading sometime inevitable and as trader must pay attention also with the risk so they can managed money with better to maintain account when facing many mistake on nlysis market because in fact forex market very dynamic and unpredictable, trading on uncertainty market condition need money management and risk management

Before starting a position a trader should start a strong risk management strategies in order to manage risk in the market. It will help the traders to make a constant profit in the market. Using strong strategies will help the traders to gain a better income in the market.

radex78

Before starting a position a trader should start a strong risk management strategies in order to manage risk in the market. It will help the traders to make a constant profit in the market. Using strong strategies will help the traders to gain a better income in the market.
Risk management is very essential on trading forex, because as trader will never predict the trend ahead with always correct, sometime making mistake in analysis, and as trader need to using risk management to prevent from big loss in single trades, we should realize if forex trading is risky

Almost 90% beginners are loser from this trading place due to only lack of most accurate money management plan, basically they only emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge and always ignore other inevitable parts . as a result they become loser. So besides good trading knowledge we the beginners have to ensure how to manage money in Forex.

radex78

Yes if we reading so many statement if more than 90% trader fail in forex indeed it will making new comer fear, but if they reading forex basic hence usually will making them get motivation if forex is one way to making money online and if already expert can become rich from forex, then depending of our choice will choose forex or leaving forex

ADVERTISING DELETED. DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!
No matter how much money we put into risk, it should be the money we are willing to lose. Because there's a big chance that you're gonna lose some (if not all of your money) at some stage of your trading. I don't put much, but I got ADVERTISING DELETED from my broker so it helps double it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every individual trader has different risk bearing capability. Traders should never get involve in the trades which is beyond their risk bearing capability and to control losses it is required learn about different risks from the beginning.

risk in forex trading is always there. if you don't want to risk your money just yet, you can always use no deposit bonus, or even big percentage deposit bonus. i have been using some myself. like this one:

You can manage your risk by choosing the right leverage , you can choose up to 1:1000 leverage, the higher leverage you choose, bigger lot you can use. It is suit with your strategies, such as slcaping, hedging, averaging and many more.

Due to only lack of accurate money management plan from this trading place almost 90% beginners are loser. Only learning is not important, moreover a trader need to understand the market and also should use money management.

If traders are passionate to taking high risk then they do so. Definitely high risk leads to bringing higher return but in the proportion loss can also be occurred if the trade goes wrong or gets opposite to signal indeed.

Traders should take risks to only that extent which they can afford to loose, some traders put their entire life savings or borrows from friends and family. After that it becomes harder for them to return the money once they have lost it so invest what you can afford to loose.

existing funds and risks must be able to be managed properly, this is done so that traders can be more maximal in surviving when producing trading activities that are in accordance with what is expected

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

The use of kevergae must also be considered well, I used to use 1: 500 leverage when running trading , so that I could be better at running trades and managing existing funds and risks to be able to generate profits.

I risk all the money in the account. Because I do not need to keep non-risky capital on a trading account. Instead of a stop loss, I have a stop out. It's comfortable.