Holiday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Weekend is come again. We can get some break from our job. So what is your activity when holiday?
If me just like usual day. Studying ,working and browsing at internet to earn some extra money. -_-"
how about you guys? ;)

i also have a very similar routine. i also study and do internet working to earn extra money but i get time to sleep more when i have weekends.

sam9953 said:
i also have a very similar routine. i also study and do internet working to earn extra money but i get time to sleep more when i have weekends.
more sleep to get back energy to go for coming day. Or working day. Hmm, i think i should follow you to get more sleep at holiday then. Lol.
Hope i can more spirit too in this holiday..

well i get to sleep more on weekends becuase i have ti get up early in the morning when it is weekdays. but when i have to go to church i get up early morning.

At weekend. I will spend my times with my families and also with my friends.
Sometimes i hang out and buying something i need at weekend.
And also sleep early when there no activity to do again. Lol.
But at sunday i just get up lately than another days.

Very nice to hear you that you can hang out with your friends. My friends now already have go to another city to find job. And i just can sms to them. Not all my friends is not here again. But they are not my best friends.
Now i just spend my weekend with browse around here. And i also can find new friends at here. Just hang out at GT.LOL.

I prefer to stay out cause I spend my workweek in the office. To meet with friend is the best way to relax after hardworking week especialy at the end of the month.

Joycezhu said:
Very nice to hear you that you can hang out with your friends. My friends now already have go to another city to find job. And i just can sms to them. Not all my friends is not here again. But they are not my best friends.
Now i just spend my weekend with browse around here. And i also can find new friends at here. Just hang out at GT.LOL.
hang out at GT is good idea. Better than when hang out to mall. If we see something funny. We will buy it lol.
I am in here just from monday to friday. My weekend and sunday i prefer to take a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.