Holding Investors and Tranders S.A. (Holdingint)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investorpremium said:
Anything new with these guys? I miss talking to the guys from Vanfunds actually. I still play games with one of their old support staff now and thn.

Can you tell more ..what they say..??? :jitters: :jitters:

Oh that staff member (rob) says he'd still like to be contacted via e-mail about something. He won't tell me what but says it's nothing, just liked doing cust. support a lot.

Are you all sure Vandior didn't merge with or become WWI? They had very similar patterns.

Are you all sure Vandior didn't merge with or become WWI? They had very similar patterns.
That is not possible..becaose i now the ovnes personaly...also i was in Panama at their office (haw ameeting with them on january 2010)...we were together in Europe meetings (march 2010) and i am always i contact with them......so there is no way ...allso WWI was before Vanfunds

I think that ..."Holding Investors and Tranders S.A. (Holdingint) " can be moved to ofline,closed programs....they will not come back.... RIP..

t2t

mbra17 said:
I think that ..."Holding Investors and Tranders S.A. (Holdingint) " can be moved to ofline,closed programs....they will not come back.... RIP..
so this program has turn to scam? I thought non-hyip or private company is a really busines? Online.

So i was starter of that topic ...and let me end it too...

Admin. Holding is game over ..since ages ...put it to closed programs or lock it down...also no site visible...

thanx

mbra17 said:
So i was starter of that topic ...and let me end it too...

Admin. Holding is game over ..since ages ...put it to closed programs or lock it down...also no site visible...

thanx
I hope admin will do his work here...

Status
Not open for further replies.