GoldPoll is looking for your ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeFF

Super Moderator
Hi friends! GoldPoll is looking for your ideas for the rating system innovations. Do you experience a lack of any service, do you want to get something new implemented? What kind of services you would like to see in the future? So put forward your ideas, let's build the fairest system together!

Regards,
Jeff

Last edited:

jeFF

Super Moderator
Thank you for your thoughts. As far as I know there were several resources with some kind of insurance services, but they all disappeared quickly. In my opinion it's too hard to be realized. First of all, what exactly must be insured - your initial deposit or the deposit and profits? How to recognize how much a member has already received from a program and how much he has lost? You need to have a full paidout statistics, no any program will give it to us.

The HYIP world is very risky and any program can close their doors at any moment, therefore no any insurance company will participate here.

Our team also did an investigation regarding this matter, but the idea to create an insurance funds didn't get encouragement in HYIP's management. Just because many of them don't like to pay enough to create the insurance fund which may cover members losses as well as they don't like to make public the information about their investment deals.

Nevertheless thanks again for your idea.

MY DREAM THAT GOLDPOLL HAS BEEN VERIFIED THE TOP 5 HYIPS (AT LEAST ) ..BY GETTING VERIFIED LICENSE AND VERIFIED ADMIN BY GETTING A COPY OF THEIR PASSPORTS ...
and every body has the right to laugh on my suggestion ..before they start to cry painfully one day .....

often hyips pay monitors only a long time after scamming...I think it would be better if one monitor can investigate in anonymous way....log in in many hyips like normal guy...with anonymous pool of hyips navigators....in this way is easy to discover selectives payments

HI Jeff

i hope you can add one add on to your firefox browser ..the add on called (Link Extend ) ..it has site traffic ...
if you visit this hyip for example
(Lonix Finance Group ) ...which started before 13 days only ...as goldpoll listing it so far ...but the site traffic shows a fake indication ...how this site alexa traffic is green by 20% just in 13 days ...
this site are using traffic indication for old hyip ..
so after 2 months their traffic indication will be 50% green ...
by the way ..this hyip post me email yesterday ..
and using same names and investment plan of luxemborg (the old scammers ) .....
for that reason i suggest that goldpoll can ask for verified license and passport copy ..the license will have the the main admin identity ...other wise i hope goldpoll can think of better strategy to eliminate the scammers .....
wish you all the best ....

yes jeff ....

HI ..Jeff

(GoldPoll is looking for your ideas ...)

I will try to suggest GoldPoll is looking for your ideas ..which can eliminate the good hyip from the scam one
i am sure it will not cost time ,effort or more advance technology ...
I think goldpoll can verify if the hyip admin has qualified forex certificates ...also from the admin passport we can sure that their age is old enough say(above 40 years old for example )...
Jeff
i am sure most hyips these days ..plan to scam people from (2months to one year ) and i have strong feeling most hyips admin age between (21 to 28 years old if not less !!) ...
I hope goldpoll admin list (every year )the top 10 ideas and let all goldentalk members to vote on them ...

best regard ...

jeFF

Super Moderator
tariq458 said:
HI ..Jeff

(GoldPoll is looking for your ideas ...)

I will try to suggest GoldPoll is looking for your ideas ..which can eliminate the good hyip from the scam one
May I ask you to share your technique for it? I can discover a scam program during participation in the program according to our statistics and through members reports to us.

tariq458 said:
also from the admin passport we can sure that their age is old enough say(above 40 years old for example )...
best regard ...
Well. How it can helps you? I don't think that a fraudulent activity depends on someone's age. Do you know how old is Mr. Bernard Madoff?

(Do you know how old is Mr. Bernard Madoff?)

- YES YOU CAN KNOW IF YOU GOT HIS PASSPORT COPY
- AND YOU CAN KNOW IF THE HYIP QULIFIED IF YOU VERIFIED THEIR BUSINESS LICENSE
- IF ANY COMPANY NEED TO HIRE SOMEBODY ..THEY WILL ASK HIM TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH HIS ( CV ) ...

JEFF ...YOU ARE THE MOST EXPERIENCED GUY ..IN THIS FEILD ..AND I AM SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT TO SAY HERE ..AND I AM SURE GOLDPOLL CAN GET BETTER MONITORING TOOLS ..IF THEY WANT ..BUT MAYBE THE TIME STILL NOT CONVENIENT FOR THEM
THANKS ANYWAY ...

maxcool

jeff.... when rating a hyip... can you add a cancel option because some times i do a mistake and i cant undo...
i did it today rating a program... when adding a wrong batch number and the only thing i could do is just not to confirm the email.

Another thing is that there are a lot of fake very bad votes, most of them are in the new hyips... it will be good if you have a person to navegate the program rates and remove the fake bad votes...

thanks

jeFF

Super Moderator
Hello. Thank you for this proposal. A removal link will added within the next few days. Probably the link will be inserted to the email with a confirmation link.

Regarding the fake votes. I do examination of such votes daily. You know, it's not so easy to recognize some fake votes immediately, that's why it takes a time for removing.

Jeff

maxcool

jeFF said:
Hello. Thank you for this proposal. A removal link will added within the next few days. Probably the link will be inserted to the email with a confirmation link.

Regarding the fake votes. I do examination of such votes daily. You know, it's not so easy to recognize some fake votes immediately, that's why it takes a time for removing.

Jeff
Thats great adding a removal link, thanks

jeFF

Super Moderator
Unfortunately our developers team is busy at the moment, therefore a task to realize this feature will be considered later.

maxcool

jeff:
another good think that gp can do is to add a comment when the famus status of "problem" appears for a hyip program... because most of the time we don't know what is happening...

thanks

If it is possible, from so many programs listed on Gold Poll....

It will be easier if we have the panel to sort and classify programs by:
1. Lifetime
2. Status
3. Admin Rate
4. Interest Plan

So, it's like the sorting panel that HYIPBanker.com has...
So far, it is not well sorted on Gold Poll. We have to read one by one for each program.
.....................................................................................................
Another way is the speed of Update.. But I can understand the Admin has real life too. Sometimes Gold Poll is too late to change the Program status from Paying to Waiting, or putting it back...

jambutty

Geriatric Moderator
There is a way to stop fake bad posts but it could also stop the genuine bad vote/post if the voter doesn’t want to reveal his logging in details for the HYIP to jeFF.

If you want to have your bad post verified you have to give jeFF your HYIP logging in details. This is so that he can log into your account and verify your complaint. After all, if the programme is not paying you, does it really matter if jeFF knows your logging in details?

I am 100% convinced that jeFF will not abuse the information that he receives. Would he risk his reputation and the reputation of GoldPoll just to mess around in your HYIP account? No! Of course not! In any case you can always change your password a day or two later.

So the suggestion is that a bad vote will not even be included in the list until it has been verified. That would stop the fake/mischievous bad voters because they wouldn’t be able to supply logging in details of an HYIP if they are not registered with it. Supplying fake logging in details wouldn’t work. Not sending the “Confirmation” email for bad votes would do this automatically and there would be no need to send one if the verification process has been activated.

I have always used the bad vote verification process when I have had a bad vote to place and I did so without a second’s thought about it.

Confirming good votes is not so simple, although it could be done by a similar confirmation procedure but it would drastically increase jeFF’s workload to well beyond the capabilities of one person. So it wouldn’t be practical.

However fake good votes are not as damaging to the programme as fake bad votes but they could entice an innocent newcomer into making a spend.

What if good votes placed by GT members carried more weight than those placed by none GT members? What if you had to log in to GoldPoll with your GoldenTalk logging in details to place a vote? Maybe a link to GoldPoll in GoldenTalk that is only visible after a GT member logs in? All such votes would be automatically verified and in a separate list of verified votes.

None GT members could still vote but their votes would be in a none-verified list. It wouldn’t stop the paid voters but it would put their questionable votes in the unverified list and thus lessen their impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.