GoldPoll Cares Campaign! For the first time in HYIP business!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick150.com aren't paying

keep up this good job of fishing out scam hyip. I made withdrawal request since on the 2nd of this month, up till now i havent got my money. I sent several messages and i got no reply

Dear Jeff,
I have several pending withdrawal request in Exnest company. Some of them pending for 4 days already. I have sent bad vote.
Please try to help me
Thanks

jeFF

Super Moderator
SK inv said:
Dear Jeff,
I have several pending withdrawal request in Exnest company. Some of them pending for 4 days already. I have sent bad vote.
Please try to help me
Thanks
Thank you for this report. We will try to help.

Jeff

hadg33

Dear Jeff,
I have 2 pending payments with AVAN FUND and I can see that admin is paying some monitors,i have sent bad vote.
Kindly assist me.
Thanks.

jeFF

Super Moderator
hadg33 said:
Dear Jeff,
I have 2 pending payments with AVAN FUND and I can see that admin is paying some monitors,i have sent bad vote.
Kindly assist me.
Thanks.
Thank you for this report. As you may see - this program is already marked as PROBLEMatic.

Jeff

EXNEST Withdraw Problem

Dear Jeff, GoldPoll and All members,

May I introduce, my name Indra and I'm from Surabaya - Indonesia.
At this moment I want to share about my experience with EXNEST.
Since Oct 25 2013 until Nov 1 2013 I have 6 (six) pending withdrawal request at EXNEST.

After I made a bad vote at Goldpoll, Jeff contact me via mail at Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM just to verify my bad vote an ask me to disable my Exnest IP security. At Thu, Oct 31 my vote has been marked as verified

Two day after my vote marked as verified, I received all my pending withdrawal from EXNEST and I feel happy that time. :D

$5.60 has been successfully sent to your Perfectmoney account U3750894.
Transaction batch is 39512089.
$11.20 has been successfully sent to your Perfectmoney account U3750894.
Transaction batch is 39512092.
Transaction batch is 39512096.
$16.80 has been successfully sent to your Perfectmoney account U3750894.
Transaction batch is 39512098.
Transaction batch is 39512185.
Transaction batch is 39512735.

Thank You Jeff and GoldPoll for Your help, Your concern, and time. :beer:

Now I have last several pending withdraw from EXNEST including my principal since Yesterday Nov 7, 2013 08:38:23 AM. Until now I still haven't receive it.

After this I will send message to EXNEST asking about this matter. If until tomorrow they still not process my withdraw request, then I will make bad vote at GoldPoll as I do before.

That's it guys. Thanks for Your time.
Regards.

hoping you can help

I am having an issue with petro-fund.com . I sent a deposit of $30. as soon as deposit was sent, it sent me to a screen that said that the administrator will credit your account once it got there. I immediately got an email from SolidTrust pay that said the deposit was sent. it has been 8 days now and the administrator still has not credited my account. I have sent many support tickets and each one said that it will take 24 hours to get a response. Needless to say there has been no response yet.

I have my verification email from solidtrust pay that shows that the deposit was sent and to whom it was sent to.

What else can i do to rectify this with petro-fund.com.

Thank you

betsybee

Super Moderator
cajuncatt said:
I am having an issue with petro-fund.com . I sent a deposit of $30. as soon as deposit was sent, it sent me to a screen that said that the administrator will credit your account once it got there. I immediately got an email from SolidTrust pay that said the deposit was sent. it has been 8 days now and the administrator still has not credited my account. I have sent many support tickets and each one said that it will take 24 hours to get a response. Needless to say there has been no response yet.

I have my verification email from solidtrust pay that shows that the deposit was sent and to whom it was sent to.

What else can i do to rectify this with petro-fund.com.

Thank you
Petro-fund does not appear to have been monitored by GoldPoll, in which case GoldPoll can not help you :(
Petro-fund was a SCAM site right from day one. Never waste your money at sites promising such ridiculous returns, and Never waste your money by investing in a site with hourly returns. 99.99% are SCAMS and will never send a payment, the other .01% may send a payment but you will Never get your money back.
Let this be a learning experience to never invest in those types of sites. Time to move on.
Good luck on your future endeavors,

betsybee said:
Petro-fund does not appear to have been monitored by GoldPoll, in which case GoldPoll can not help you :(
Petro-fund was a SCAM site right from day one. Never waste your money at sites promising such ridiculous returns, and Never waste your money by investing in a site with hourly returns. 99.99% are SCAMS and will never send a payment, the other .01% may send a payment but you will Never get your money back.
Let this be a learning experience to never invest in those types of sites. Time to move on.
Good luck on your future endeavors,
I am on a learning curve. but on the upside, since this episode i have been on the slow grow and enjoying the learning experience. thank you so much for everything

jeFF

Super Moderator
mohsenforex said:
hello jeff
i send for you my username and pass
please check my account
i open account from you link(refferal link)
please check my account
i no recive money
thanks
Thank you. Your bad vote has been marked as VERIFIED.

jeFF

Super Moderator
mohsenforex said:
hello Jeff
now must what i do?
can please return my money?
i have 100$ that here
please help Jeff
they have tell(phone)
address(panamacity)
please help
thanks
Their administration doesn't reply us. It means that this HYIP is SCAM now.. unfortunately your funds are lost.

hello jeff
i send for you my username and pass
please check my account
i open account from you link(refferal link)
please check my account
i no recive money
thanks

User: toka333
Registration Date: Dec-27-2013
Last Access: Dec-31-2013 07:12:40 AM

Account Balance: $0.00
Earned Total: $11.60
Pending Withdrawal: $11.60
Withdrew Total: $0.00
Active Deposit: $0.00

Last Deposit: $10.00 Dec-27-2013 08:52:50 AM