GoldenTRACKER 0.4.2 Released - Free HYIP Tracking Template Exclusive to Goldentalkers

Have you found goldenTRACKER useful?

• Yes

Votes: 126 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betsybee

Super Moderator
turtle said:
Mr. Akuma, i really dont quite get you...i.e, about this application and it's functons,
please could you make me understand

Thanks
It is a spreadsheet for keeping track of your HYIPs.
If you don't understand spreadsheets, find someone to teach you. It is much easier to learn hands-on.

akuma99 said:
GoldenTRACKER 0.4.2

Hi to all fellow Goldentalkers!

Through my trawling through the many informative (and some not so informative) posts as a part
of my mod role here at Goldentalk, I have noticed the posts asking for a spreadsheet about this,
or how do you work out that, or what if I did this instead of that, and thought, bugger it, lets throw
something together that might help out with some of those questions.

So, in anticipation of an online HYIP diary system I hope to have up and running in the near
future, I offer you:

To put it simply, it is an excel spreadsheet designed to keep track of the many permutations
of programs out there in the HYIP world. While in its early stages, I use it to keep track of all my
programs and it is working great guns.

I offer this to all Goldentalkers free of charge of course, in the hope that improvements, updates
and suggestions will be posted here in this thread for other Goldentalkers to share.

In short, the blue squares are areas you can enter amounts into, all others calculate automatically.
No cells have been locked, so you can change (or break) it as you please, but please, if you make
improvements post a new version here.

Click on the headings for explanations on what each column is for if your unclear on its use.

I hope it is of some help to you all.

- Minor empty cell problems fixed
- Bonus indicator added
- Now includes space for 10 programs

Current version
GoldenTRACKER 0.4.2 | http://www.goldpoll.com/goldentracker_v.0.4.2.zip

Previous versions
Sorry older version are now no longer available.
thanks dude.this is a realy very good thing.i was very worried about the hyips.are they legite?
This software is realy very helpful in these sites

akuma99 said:
GoldenTRACKER 0.4.2

Hi to all fellow Goldentalkers!

Through my trawling through the many informative (and some not so informative) posts as a part
of my mod role here at Goldentalk, I have noticed the posts asking for a spreadsheet about this,
or how do you work out that, or what if I did this instead of that, and thought, bugger it, lets throw
something together that might help out with some of those questions.

So, in anticipation of an online HYIP diary system I hope to have up and running in the near
future, I offer you:

To put it simply, it is an excel spreadsheet designed to keep track of the many permutations
of programs out there in the HYIP world. While in its early stages, I use it to keep track of all my
programs and it is working great guns.

I offer this to all Goldentalkers free of charge of course, in the hope that improvements, updates
and suggestions will be posted here in this thread for other Goldentalkers to share.

In short, the blue squares are areas you can enter amounts into, all others calculate automatically.
No cells have been locked, so you can change (or break) it as you please, but please, if you make
improvements post a new version here.

Click on the headings for explanations on what each column is for if your unclear on its use.

I hope it is of some help to you all.

- Minor empty cell problems fixed
- Bonus indicator added
- Now includes space for 10 programs

Current version
GoldenTRACKER 0.4.2 | http://www.goldpoll.com/goldentracker_v.0.4.2.zip

Previous versions
Sorry older version are now no longer available.
Nice software now i can easily know what hyip is legit and paying. Thank you for this awsome program.

Thanks sir, I will tried today to do this after that we are consider and share to our friends to do this.

FALSE SIGNATURE DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
hanks Akuma Sir!.............for a newbie like me i think i should give this a go even though i always love to run away from accounting.........in this instance it could save my bacon............well spare rib!

Status
Not open for further replies.