Gold Investments

Status
Not open for further replies.
He he...i would like to se web page of that gold..etc.
...but it look's like top secret....... :jitters: :jitters: :jitters: :jitters:

hi...maybe i am not modern but i think that your offer is not save enough...what will prevent you to tale money and dissapear?
i want to know clear to whom i give my money to...

t2t

Warner said:
hi...maybe i am not modern but i think that your offer is not save enough...what will prevent you to tale money and dissapear?
i want to know clear to whom i give my money to...
hi, i find it somehow hard to understand what you talking about.

zapper

It`s almost an year since the starter of this thread posted the topic. He is no where to be found now. May be it does not apply to people other than those in Columbia. Or perhaps, he has lost a major portion of his own investment. We need to wait until the thread starter returns. Or, if you are very eager, contact him via his e-mail ID.

Hi everyone,

the gold investment is when if you adjust himself for this job and you can work fully concentration and The interest rates that you offer is very high and we can gain easy money from that.

Forumtech

The thread starter might be busy with the trade, that he may not the chance to come around here again. And the worst is that he didnt provide any website, which maybe be that they are working towards it too. And if they have a website, atleast we can always go there to get infos we want. Because i like this gold investment, even now that gold is doing well in the market, that i envy those that bought golds last year, as they will gain it more this days. Except it suddenly goes down.

betsybee

Super Moderator
luke1 said:
Where is the thread starter guy?? Never online again??? Better stay away from this program if the guy is not active..
The thread starter has 1 post, posted the 19th of April 2010 basically 1 year ago so I think he is not interested in this forum or any of your replies.
Therefore this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.