globaltestmarket.com

barood4money said:
I'am a member of this site for many years. I have updated all my profile survey but still in most of the surveys i get disqualified.
I have been in this survey site for many years as well, what my thought to this site is, although most of the surveys was gotten disqualified, they are always sending out 1-3 surveys to me everyday. Which means even I disqualified this one, I still have many many chance to try others. Sometimes, their surveys are too many that I don't even have time to complete all, which other survey site won't have that much of surveys for you to do. So....that's why I think this is the best paid surveys site in this industry. :beer:

The only 1 thing I dislike is you need 1000 points to redeem any rewards, that somehow is...too much, but once you reach that level, then everything is worth. :beer:

1-3 surveys everyday is many. because some paid survey sites even give me no task within a week or even a month. I think it based on, in which country we are live. if we live at US or Europe countries, has chance to get many surveys task.

Decub

@NTcrazy, I think you are getting the number of surveys that could even make you reach pay out much faster. What you need to do is to check your emails much promptly so you could fit in well before the quota is filled up. That in most cases is the reason for disqualification.

what i hate in this program is that their earning rate is too poor and low, completing a survey is not that easy for one to complete and be earning just 0.05$ which is to low so by the time you make one dollar all your fingers will be paining you it is too low.

Decub

Taking surveys are not ways of making huge money online but I don't also think it is such a big deal doing so. There are those who do it for fun as it is part of sharing your idea and view about a product and still get paid. But I don't think GTM will give you long surveys for peanuts.

The main problem is the country restriction. I am tired to see a message like
This offer is not available in your area/country
I tried many popular survey sites, but never got any good output. That's why I am not trying this money making method anymore.

Globaltestmarket is a great site for me,a friend introduce me to the site,and when join starting taking survey they pay me as promise,globaltestmarket has been around for a long time and still paying it's users,you can check some review of the site on IMREPORTCARD.

adil007

And yet I got another survey from this site about 2 days ago but I do not think I am going to continue here because survey comes like after 2 months or so and like this I can never reach payout in less than 1 year. So I think I am going to move on from this survey site as well.

adil007 said:
And yet I got another survey from this site about 2 days ago but I do not think I am going to continue here because survey comes like after 2 months or so and like this I can never reach payout in less than 1 year. So I think I am going to move on from this survey site as well.
Hey I will suggest not to do this even if you are not interested enough do not delete your profile with them because as far as I know about good survey sites which are working and paying this one is the best and believe it is your profile that fetches surveys and the more information you give them about you your chances of getting surveys increases I already experienced this and after some time I started getting more frequently surveys to complete.But at the same time we have to remember that this is another income here and there and if you really want a living out online you need to workout on some good programs which can bring you monthly income.good luck.

I have been working for Global Test Market for over a year now and have made a nice little side income from filling out their surveys. Of course, you won't get rich, but an additional $20 here and there won't go astray. I have mostly requested amazon vouchers at $10. I will definitely continue working for them.