globaltestmarket.com

betsybee

Super Moderator
christmas_ said:
Hello guys I would like to ask more about GlobalTestMarket since I have joined it recently. Do they pay to international members, because one of my friends request cashout 2 months ago, and they stated the cheque will come 6-8 weeks but then 2 months have passed (8 weeks) but the cheque has not arrived...Hmm...(or maybe the cheque has been lost)
It would be a good idea to follow their instructions if your cheque has not arrived. Instructions can be found at https://www.globaltestmarket.com/help.php#5d

adil007

christmas_ said:
Hello guys I would like to ask more about GlobalTestMarket since I have joined it recently. Do they pay to international members, because one of my friends request cashout 2 months ago, and they stated the cheque will come 6-8 weeks but then 2 months have passed (8 weeks) but the cheque has not arrived...Hmm...(or maybe the cheque has been lost)
About your friend's cheque do what @betsybee has told, and about your first question you can see if your country is listed in their list of countries which they accept.
Here's the link :- https://www.globaltestmarket.com/help.php

betsybee said:
It would be a good idea to follow their instructions if your cheque has not arrived. Instructions can be found at https://www.globaltestmarket.com/help.php#5d
Thanks for the link, mod. I will ask my friend to check it out. I just hope that he gets paid and this will show that they really do pay. Then I can do my surveys with peace

adil007 said:
About your friend's cheque do what @betsybee has told, and about your first question you can see if your country is listed in their list of countries which they accept.
Here's the link :- https://www.globaltestmarket.com/help.php
Thank you very much for your help. Yes, I visited the link just now and it does states that GlobalTestMarket is available in my country.

Decub

Then I can say you simply do not match the criteria they are looking for. GTM is one of the best survey sites, if not the best, with a coverage of over 40 countries.

i never Heard about this website but as per your suggestions if its offering good payouts to Pakistani members as well i would love to Join and thanks for sharing this valuable knowledge

As fas as I know being a member in this site since years and paid twice and heading for my third payment, there is no bar for people to join from any corner of the world..but yes it takes a little time to get surveys and reach the payout limit which is a little higher but the best thing is they pay and that too in cash I mean through checks which can be encashed...through your bank anywhere in the world.so without doubts go for this site.goodluck

investor999 said:
As fas as I know being a member in this site since years and paid twice and heading for my third payment, there is no bar for people to join from any corner of the world..but yes it takes a little time to get surveys and reach the payout limit which is a little higher but the best thing is they pay and that too in cash I mean through checks which can be encashed...through your bank anywhere in the world.so without doubts go for this site.goodluck
Wrong, globaltestmarket has the country that they support and if you are not from that country, you will not be paid. There is no way they are going to send a check to the country in which they are not supported. So therefore, it is better that the person who want to take their survey should see if their country is there.

pettyeve said:
Wrong, globaltestmarket has the country that they support and if you are not from that country, you will not be paid. There is no way they are going to send a check to the country in which they are not supported. So therefore, it is better that the person who want to take their survey should see if their country is there.
Thanks for correction..I was not aware of this though am a member of this site more than five years but after your post visited the site and got this new info thanks again..following are the countries from which people can join this great site...

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
China
Colombia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Korea, South
Malaysia
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Pakistan
Norway
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Venezuela
Vietnam

By the way this is also a great list and widely covered...

I already heard alot of review of them from so many sources included indonesian reviews site, and most of them said this program is paying, but the problem is about the cheque, if only this program does not use cheque it will be very easy to get paid here.

Decub

I think the most important thing is that the person receives the cheque. I have discovered that most survey sites including this one pay with either cheque or PayPal and hard to find others that pay with other processors. GTM has been known for a lot of time now and has gained a lot of reputation too.

Yes for reasons known to them they are only paying via check but I think that again is more convenient to the participants because we can deposit the check direct into our bank account so no need of online transaction or any exchange loss ...so it is ok for me.I am heading for my third withdrawal soon.

Decub

You know, why some tend to run away from such means of payment from from small earning sites of such nature is the transaction fee of having the money in your local bank account. I think the minimum of GTM is $50 and my bank will charge you $10 for that.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Decub said:
You know, why some tend to run away from such means of payment from from small earning sites of such nature is the transaction fee of having the money in your local bank account. I think the minimum of GTM is $50 and my bank will charge you $10 for that.
Do you mean your bank charges you $10 to cash/deposit a cheque?

Decub

betsybee said:
Do you mean your bank charges you $10 to cash/deposit a cheque?
Oh yes, you will be charged $10 for withdrawal/transferring to your account, irrespective of the amount you want to withdraw provided it's within the limit the bank accepts for daily individual transactions. But it's ONLY international cheque.

betsybee

Super Moderator
Decub said:
Oh yes, you will be charged $10 for withdrawal/transferring to your account, irrespective of the amount you want to withdraw provided it's within the limit the bank accepts for daily individual transactions. But it's ONLY international cheque.
Thank you for replying
I am glad to know it is only for International cheques :) Seems like a person can learn something new everyday here on GT.
Now, back on topic ...

I joined Globaltestmarket a few years ago but believe me i never received any survey at all.May be i couldn't qualify for their surveys or may be due to because i belonged to asian country but before i joined this site at that time i researched a lot and found positive reviews about that site. I think its good for European countries.

Decub

muddasar70 said:
I joined Globaltestmarket a few years ago but believe me i never received any survey at all.May be i couldn't qualify for their surveys or may be due to because i belonged to asian country but before i joined this site at that time i researched a lot and found positive reviews about that site. I think its good for European countries.
I think it might be wise enough for you to consider updating your profile. Tough they have not yet included my country, I have Asian friends who also partake in it and they get surveys, even though it's not too often.

adil007

Well I am a bit surprised today as I got my first survey from this site today when I had totally thought that this site is like not worth anything for me, however the survey was only of 15 points and I do not remember much how much was the minimum payout if I am not mistaken it was 1000 point so unless they start sending me nice number of surveys I cannot reach the minimum payout.

adil007 said:
Well I am a bit surprised today as I got my first survey from this site today when I had totally thought that this site is like not worth anything for me, however the survey was only of 15 points and I do not remember much how much was the minimum payout if I am not mistaken it was 1000 point so unless they start sending me nice number of surveys I cannot reach the minimum payout.
That is a good sign that your data is getting momentum and you will get surveys and each time you do one or get scrinned out you get some points.Yes the cashout limit is 1000 points and I have already cashed out thrice and going to get another one soon..you can see my last check in my website easyhomeincomeguide in the payment proof section.Just have patience and another thing I should tell you is that you are not going to earn a living doing surveys because only a few of them will send you surveys regularly and the earning is not that much to cashout once each month...so just accept it as a bonus at intervals.