globaltestmarket.com

MisterTickle said:
i actually do use globaltestmarket indirectly. i go on the site through clixsense and get paid per survey. this way, i don't need to register an account with them. i just do their daily survey. this is a bit longer because i have to fill out my profile each time when doing the survey.
oh I have never used this way may be I am registered with the site since long even before the clixsense site came up...by the way its good that you are able to do surveys for them in exchange of some cash.

its a good website.europeans can make a good profit in this survey for cash website.however this website does not open in Pakistan.thats little disappointing point.but its best for other countries in which this website opens.i am jsut posting it because i read about this website in a blog.and there was good reviews and comments about this site.

I am about to reach the second payout very soon. This site is my best online survey site since joining. Lots of surveys. I am getting about fifteen to twenty surveys every month. Thankyou admin keep it up.

GlobalTestMarket survey is a world technology leader in the global consumer research sponsored by GMI (Global Market Insite, Inc.).. GlobalTestMarket established in August 1999 as a division of GMI.
Complete all surveys with a complete profile, because it is related to the frequency of survey opportunities and you'll get it later. Do not Ignore This profile survey if you are serious about making money in GlobalTestMarket.
Now what?
When you have completed the first survey, then please wait a survey invitation via email. The company is inviting members are eligible for a survey via email.it paid between 30-250 points (20marketpoint = 1dolar)
(1). Urgent whether the survey.
(2). The length of the survey.
minimal PO 1000marketpoint (50dollar), payment is made by check.

Then what I think twice is payment is made by a check. For asians it may take a long time. Maybe should wait for 30 days arrived at home.

I had an account here a couple years back, but I didn't do much with it or earn much from it, simply because in Asian countries, they don't have a lot to offer to us, in terms of the surveys, or offers. They mainly target the US :(
But it does seem like after a few years, they have upgraded their site, changed the design and generally made some good improvements. I wonder whether they have gotten a bit bigger now, and enough offers to be worldwide, and not just 1 or 2 which won't be enough to get you through to payout mark

Decub

Global test market used to be a good survey site but these days, you discover you don't even get much surveys especially if you are not based in UK or US. I guess panelists are beginning to increase much more than before.

No its not true I am not from UK or US but I still get surveys every alternate day but yes sometime I too get screened out from surveys but most of the time I complete them and earning now heading for my third payment request..The most important point for getting surveys is your own profile if it suits them you get surveys and if the requirement does not fit out you do not get surveys..so be patient and work for some time..good luck.

Decub

Maybe it's because I've moved from the country I was when I joined since the current country I am in is not supported by globaltestmarket. I believe it must be the problem.

adil007

Zubairismail said:
Good site but surveys and offers are country specific.Asian members get nothing from these kind of sites.
Yes you are right this website might be benefiting people in europe but not asian. It would have been very good if it was giving benefits to asian people as well.

I do not know how many times I have to say that global test market is not confined to any country or region its international..I am asian and I get surveys every alternate day

adil007

investor999 said:
I do not know how many times I have to say that global test market is not confined to any country or region its international..I am asian and I get surveys every alternate day
However I do not get any surveys from this site. So I cannot agree with you on this, by the way which country do you live in.

adil007 said:
However I do not get any surveys from this site. So I cannot agree with you on this, by the way which country do you live in.
Yes may be as it is seen right now but with this site I have been already paid twice and heading for a third one..Now getting surveys depends on your suitability and your profile information if that suits them you get more and more surveys..Initially when I joined I also did not get much surveys but as my profile was improved with filled in detailed information I am getting surveys.and country or residence has got nothing to do with getting surveys.I hope you will get surveys in time.good luck

adil007

So now I am thinking that I should also take some time to fill out all my profile and see what happens do I get any surveys or not. Thanks for advice.

Decub

For the records, globaltestmarket is international though, but they do not accept ALL countries or better put, they do not support all countries and by implication, check might not be sent to you even if you are allowed registration and eventually hits redemption. As a matter of fact, they only accept 49 countries which can be seen in their faq section here: https://www.globaltestmarket.com/help.php#1c

@adil007, I believe your country is listed there and you are free to join, just keep your profile updated and I'm sure , you will soon be getting surveys.

adil007

Thank you @Decub for giving this information, and now I see that my country is really listed over there I am really excited to know that and now would try my best to keep my profile updated to get some surveys from them.

I thought they allowed people from all countries. This is one of perfect survey programs, I always get surveys from it, frequently. Of course they support by my language, and it might be only one survey program supporting my language. Well but it is really hard to get enough point for withdrawal, 50$. I don't why there are some people says that this is fraudulent though it was verified by some paid survey program monitor.

Decub

jackcm said:
I thought they allowed people from all countries. This is one of perfect survey programs, I always get surveys from it, frequently. Of course they support by my language, and it might be only one survey program supporting my language. Well but it is really hard to get enough point for withdrawal, 50$. I don't why there are some people says that this is fraudulent though it was verified by some paid survey program monitor.
I have known this survey site for long but honestly, haven't thought they provide surveys in a different language. With this, panelists are not limited to using the same English if it can be translated in their own native language.

jackcm said:
This one is perhaps the most trusted free to join paid survey site I have seen so far since 2006 and being a member I am getting surveys and already paid twice and heading for another...and they are very very professional in their conduct...so if you are a member there do not worry just try to complete surveys when they come and keep your profile updated when asked fill data so you can get enough surveys..if you get screened out from a survey or do not get surveys for a while do not worry its not permanent but yes people get surveys to their suitability so some get more and some get few...and it is always worth getting paid when you reach the payout and they pay in time ..

adil007

jackcm said:
No they do not allow people from all countries, according to my info it is also written in their I think FAQ section that they accept 42 countries which are also listed over there. You can check if your country is also listed in that list.
Hope this was helpful.
See some old posts Decub has also given the link, just read on some old posts or see the FAQ section.

Hello guys I would like to ask more about GlobalTestMarket since I have joined it recently. Do they pay to international members, because one of my friends request cashout 2 months ago, and they stated the cheque will come 6-8 weeks but then 2 months have passed (8 weeks) but the cheque has not arrived...Hmm...(or maybe the cheque has been lost)