globaltestmarket.com

#41
investor999 said:
May be but I can not say for sure because initially I also experienced the same experience many are having like no survey invitations, getting screened out many a time...but with time things changed and now I am really happy with the site.I wish the same to you.
i made account at this site more than 15 days before and i didn't get any survey that time but now i start getting survey.yesterday i get three survey from this site,let see if i reach to minimum payout limit than i will update my feedback here.
 
#42
cesperlight said:
i made account at this site more than 15 days before and i didn't get any survey that time but now i start getting survey.yesterday i get three survey from this site,let see if i reach to minimum payout limit than i will update my feedback here.
congratulations..and have hope you will get the prize but please do not be over excited about it ...just go on completing surveys when you get them and do complete the profile surveys too that way you will get more chances of getting surveys..and I can say that when you reach your minimum pay out you will get your payment for sure.
 
#43
i got few survey from this site but that takes really long time. In more than a month i just made 120 points and 1000 points is withdraw limit.i don't think so this will work out.
 
#44
As I always said that you are never going to be rich with using the paid survey sites of these kind but they will get you some bonus at intervals which you will enjoy..I hope but I love them and I have some sites which are differently similar and I use them and love them and enjoy them...
 
#45
yes i know with such survey site no one can become rich , i have many site also and i am getting survey also from them but those are not paying they just give prize and at last they give gift vouchers, which is useless for me.
 
#46
I only have been paid by a survey site that's available in my country that pays via prepaid cellphone airtime credits. You just request your payment, and it will be loaded to your cellphone instantly. Apart from that, i haven't had much luck from earning money from surveys.
 
#47
dierdre said:
I only have been paid by a survey site that's available in my country that pays via prepaid cellphone airtime credits. You just request your payment, and it will be loaded to your cellphone instantly. Apart from that, i haven't had much luck from earning money from surveys.
That is nice to learn and why not ,every time you get paid may be cash or in kind it is good and now a days when we are using a cell phone day and night and working for sometime if we can get some reward which recharges our phone than it is for sure good...
 
#48
I am a member of this site for more than two months, but have not reached the payout of $2 limit yet. My progress is bit slow here as most of the paid to signup sites are not targeted to my reason. Need help to get some jet here.
 
#49
I am confused because I am a member of this site since long and already paid twice but I never was aware that they do pay to signup with sites and I never got any offers like that...through globaltestmarket...but yes there are many other sites I know which are paying for signing with sites ....
 
#50
investor999 said:
That is nice to learn and why not ,every time you get paid may be cash or in kind it is good and now a days when we are using a cell phone day and night and working for sometime if we can get some reward which recharges our phone than it is for sure good...
Yes I totally agree with you, any reward is very much welcome right? But unfortunately, I still don't have luck in those paid surveys like you do. Being paid by a survey site is quite hard, because you have to be what they're looking for in terms of demographics.
 
#51
For information I have ordered a gift using the gift vouchers received from valued opinions co.in site for a phillips hair dryer and waiting for the arrival of the gift but to my misfortune the site did not lists my city and I have to pick up the gift from another city near to one where I reside.
 
#52
Global test market is a good site and the pay rate is also fine. But is there any opportunity on this site to earn some real money? because most of the survey sites are targeted towards UK, USA and Canada. Asian members do get surveys to complete but very few surveys per day.
 
#54
I am working with GTM since last six months and have cash out my 1000 points once in the last moth. But the check have not appeared till date and I am waiting to see the check on my hand. I know this is a genuine site that pay its members. Let us see my fate.
 
#55
somupriti said:
I am working with GTM since last six months and have cash out my 1000 points once in the last moth. But the check have not appeared till date and I am waiting to see the check on my hand. I know this is a genuine site that pay its members. Let us see my fate.
oh not to worry and you will get your payment soon because I can vouch for global test market.I have been paid twice first time redeemed 1000 points and recently redeemed 2300 points and near to redeem another 1000 points.They are genuine and the most trusted free to join survey site for me they are number one.You can check my latest payment received from them clicking here.http://easyhomeincomeguide.ws/?page_id=980
 
#56
When you SignUp on this site, you will have to do some profile surveys.so make sure you provide your correct information and then they will send you more surveys which matches your profile, so that you can enjoy taking surveys and earn money too.Good luck
 
#57
Survey sites that have point system along with basic $, are quite hard to work on, and usually you will have to rely on your referrals earnings, especially if you are not from US. This one doesn't look like an scam through.
 
#58
Ohh I am so happy to inform that I have received my first payment check from GTM and have deposited it in the bank for encashment. It was so chearing for me that the check was cleared with two days and I receive my first payment worth RS.2730. I am happy and glad to be a part of GTM.
 
#59
somupriti said:
Ohh I am so happy to inform that I have received my first payment check from GTM and have deposited it in the bank for encashment. It was so chearing for me that the check was cleared with two days and I receive my first payment worth RS.2730. I am happy and glad to be a part of GTM.
Congratulations,I always said that they will pay for sure.I have already got paid twice from them and now accumulating so to reach another payout soon.
 
#60
i actually do use globaltestmarket indirectly. i go on the site through clixsense and get paid per survey. this way, i don't need to register an account with them. i just do their daily survey. this is a bit longer because i have to fill out my profile each time when doing the survey.