globaltestmarket.com

#21
I have been a member of that site since 2006 if i'm not mistaken, but unfortunately i didn't earn much there. In fact i can't remember answering any survey from them. Maybe because i'm from asia and as usual, there aren't many survey opportunities for asian members.
 
#22
yes i agree with your point. asians usually do not get these kind of surveys.i am also a part of this survey site but did not get any survey
 
#23
dierdre said:
I have been a member of that site since 2006 if i'm not mistaken, but unfortunately i didn't earn much there. In fact i can't remember answering any survey from them. Maybe because i'm from asia and as usual, there aren't many survey opportunities for asian members.
ok I am also an asian and they do not differentiate but getting survey invitations depends only on your profile...and the information you provided.I have already got paid once and received my second payment through a check just one week before..I am yet to scan it so I can post the same so others can see it..I will be doing this very soon..believe me they are genuine.
 
#24
Maybe you fit the profile of what they are looking for? Because your country and occupation, also the age are some of the factors that we should consider. How often do you get to receive surveys from the site?
 
#25
may be I have been associated with this more than three years and now received my latest redemption of 2300 points that is around $120 from them I want to paste the screenshot here but how to do this is new to me but I will try....to give a screenshot for others to see...and know about the credibility of this site..I strongly recommend them and have patience just fill your profile in full details ..when ever a survey comes your way answer them with honesty and it works...in fact this strategy is working with some of my survey sites with which I am working and already got paid from three sites globaltestmarket,valuedopinions and one local .

sorry I tried to upload the check I received from them which is stored in a pdf file but the system says it is more than the allowed size I will try later once again...I am not able to take a screenshot from the pdf file...which is stored after scanning....sorry friends you have to wait for a little while more...
 
Last edited:
#26
They pay via Paypal right? How many surveys did you take to be able to cash out $120? How long did it take for you to earn that large amount? Did you also get paid at valued opinions?

Just make an account at photobucket then copy/paste the link of your payment proof here. I also don't know how to insert images in a post.
 
#27
dierdre said:
They pay via Paypal right? How many surveys did you take to be able to cash out $120? How long did it take for you to earn that large amount? Did you also get paid at valued opinions?

Just make an account at photobucket then copy/paste the link of your payment proof here. I also don't know how to insert images in a post.
No they do not pay via paypal they pay through check and through even a bank of your own country so you do not get difficulty in encashing the same.This is my second payment from them and I admit that they are not my bread and butter here but another stream of income which I cashout once or twice a year when I accumulate sufficient points...I have been paid by valuedopinions.. thrice.. they pay through universal gift vouchers, ticket restauerant gift vouchers which you can use in noted restauerants all over the world...it is international...they are also very professional...

I have downloaded a pdf to image concerter and concerted the pdf of the scanned check but still not able to upload it so I am going to post the same in my site easyhomeincomeguide for others to check it out..I will also scan the gift vouchers received from valued opinions and post them in my site it is difficult for me here..please do visit my site to check them out and sorry for this inconvenience.. but I tried honestly to do it here folks...please do not think ever I am doing this to get visitors.. please
 
#28
I've never followed this site but I was not active anymore because I very rarely get my fill survey, this survey is actually very good but this survey provides many surveys only to selected members only
 
#29
andy83 said:
I've never followed this site but I was not active anymore because I very rarely get my fill survey, this survey is actually very good but this survey provides many surveys only to selected members only
No its not like that and you will not repent for joining this site.By the way initially most of us get screened out of surveys because of insufficient data in the profile but once you start getting surveys this thing become a thing of the past as I have already said above I have redeemed points twice from this site and you can see the latest check received from them in my site easyhomeincomeguide.ws.Try to give as much data as you can to the site.
 
#30
so any payment proof from this site
i think if they pay per check it would talk long to receive money beside surveys here is not international so i think i will forget about another surveys site that have no surveys for my country
 
#31
hayoomaa said:
so any payment proof from this site
i think if they pay per check it would talk long to receive money beside surveys here is not international so i think i will forget about another surveys site that have no surveys for my country
yes I have posted my second payment proof in my site which I got from them.Now I have already explained about why I was not able to post the proof here and posted the same in my site easyhomeincomeguide.ws.Any one interested can check it out.They pay through check and yes initially it will take time to accumulate the 1000 points required to be able to redeem the points but when you will fill the facts in your profile as per requirement you will get surveys and once you start getting them no looking back there after.
 
#33
cesperlight said:
i made account at this site and update my profile to all levels but still i am not getting survey. if you have any suggestion for me than help me please.
Actually the number and frequency of surveys depends on your profile and suitability.for me I get invitation almost every alternate day and even now sometimes I get screened out from some surveys.But initially I too faced the same situation you are facing now but it is overcomed with time.Now after redeeming twice I am happy with them and I can rank them as the best one available online.So I would suggest have hope and do not get mislead that you will survive with earning from this kind of survey sites but yes they supplement your income.I generally look for one withdrawal per year like a bonus,and when you have a few good sites in your basket you can enjoy them.I have some good sites but all of them do not pay cash some pay through gift vouchers some pay meal vouchers which can be used to purchase meals and other food items and I use all of those when available and am happy.
 
#34
investor999 said:
Actually the number and frequency of surveys depends on your profile and suitability.for me I get invitation almost every alternate day and even now sometimes I get screened out from some surveys.But initially I too faced the same situation you are facing now but it is overcomed with time.Now after redeeming twice I am happy with them and I can rank them as the best one available online.So I would suggest have hope and do not get mislead that you will survive with earning from this kind of survey sites but yes they supplement your income.I generally look for one withdrawal per year like a bonus,and when you have a few good sites in your basket you can enjoy them.I have some good sites but all of them do not pay cash some pay through gift vouchers some pay meal vouchers which can be used to purchase meals and other food items and I use all of those when available and am happy.
thanks a lot for reply,i am not losing hope because i don't have many survey sites, i got one survey from that site but after that i didn't get any.don't know how long i have to wait.but i have trust on your words because i know survey depend on location if survey available for my country they will give to me.
 
#36
You say that they also pay via food vouchers? That's a strange mode of payment for a survey site. Can you name the restaurants or fast food chains that they support?
 
#37
dierdre said:
You say that they also pay via food vouchers? That's a strange mode of payment for a survey site. Can you name the restaurants or fast food chains that they support?
No globaltestmarket pays only through checks.But valuedopinions.com pays only through vouchers which are two kinds via edenered.co.in that is ticket restauerant meal vouchers which are accepted in all international level restauerants so far we have here dominos which accepts the meal vouchers and the other kind is ticket universal gift vouchers which can be used either online at their site ticketclub.in for India may be other country versions are there for things.I have some other local survey sites which pays gift vouchers for Indiaplaza and homeshop18 and some other cash....so when you have a couple of sites which are working you will enjoy working with them though all of them will not pay you cash.
 
#38
Ah i see, i thought it was globaltestmarket that pays via food vouchers. Maybe the reason why you get so many survey requests is that you're from india. I'm from the philippines, so the surveys for my country range from very few to none.
 
#39
I was a member of GTM for a long time until I realised that it was actually paying via check and not via Paypal. The time that I registered I was doing so on a couple of survey sites and must've confused it with another one. I was getting nearer to the minimum amount to receive the $50 when I realised this and just quit because I didnt want to wait for a check.

I just tried to login to the site now out of curiosity and see that my account is now disabled. I did get a lot of surveys in here myself on an almost regular basis.
 
#40
dierdre said:
Ah i see, i thought it was globaltestmarket that pays via food vouchers. Maybe the reason why you get so many survey requests is that you're from india. I'm from the philippines, so the surveys for my country range from very few to none.
May be but I can not say for sure because initially I also experienced the same experience many are having like no survey invitations, getting screened out many a time...but with time things changed and now I am really happy with the site.I wish the same to you.