globaltestmarket.com

I have been online since 2006 and my experience with various free to join survey sites rates this one to be the best one and no other one can be compared to this.It is available for worldwide and free to join.Each time you complete a survey you earn some points and even if you disqualify in a survey you get 5 points.Each point is equal to $0.05 and you can cashout when you reach 1000 points and believe me they pay and they pay through checks.sometime you might not get surveys and sometime you may be disqualified but do not panic fill all the profile surveys to the full and wait and once the surveys start getting in it will not stop.

No that is not you get surveys invitations according to your profile and the more clear your profile you tend to get more invitation,I am from an asian country and believe me I get invitations every alternate day.But it is also true you can be disqualified too many a times but have patience and be honest.fill your profile surveys in your account give all information they seek and I hope you will enjoy them.for me they are my bonus passive income which I use once in a year and I am happy.

investor999 said:
I have been online since 2006 and my experience with various free to join survey sites rates this one to be the best one and no other one can be compared to this.It is available for worldwide and free to join.Each time you complete a survey you earn some points and even if you disqualify in a survey you get 5 points.Each point is equal to $0.05 and you can cashout when you reach 1000 points and believe me they pay and they pay through checks.sometime you might not get surveys and sometime you may be disqualified but do not panic fill all the profile surveys to the full and wait and once the surveys start getting in it will not stop.
Is this website good for asian countries as well. Generally, most paid survey offers are available for US and UK users only and very few offers are provided to asian countries.

salmanrashid said:
Is this website good for asian countries as well. Generally, most paid survey offers are available for US and UK users only and very few offers are provided to asian countries.
yes this is the number one rated by me so far and this accept international members pays through check and they really pay,I got paid once before when accumulated first 1000 points and now redeemed another 2300 points recently and my check would be coming any day now.But for first few months you may not get surveys or may be screened out of surveys so do not worry fill all your profile surveys keeping them update with true information and you will succeed for sure with them.

investor999 said:
yes this is the number one rated by me so far and this accept international members pays through check and they really pay,I got paid once before when accumulated first 1000 points and now redeemed another 2300 points recently and my check would be coming any day now.But for first few months you may not get surveys or may be screened out of surveys so do not worry fill all your profile surveys keeping them update with true information and you will succeed for sure with them.
Thanks for valuable information. Can you suggest any good site to start?

salmanrashid said:
Thanks for valuable information. Can you suggest any good site to start?
oh you can start with globaltestmarket, globalsurveymarket,surveysavvy but they occasionaly give surveys so I do not work with them, surveyscout is there but not so good of outside US people, valuedopinions, acop panel but it is your luck if you get any survey but once you get you get paid very quick...there are many but all are not giving good results so I am working with only global test market and some local survey programs in my country.And let me say you that with survey sites monthly earning is not possible so keep them a sparing earning stream and you will make good money posting and blogging.

The site is really paying its members because i've numerous payment proofs posted allover the internet. However, the payment method which is check is not the best to pay international members, i think its better if the site can enter into partnership with payoneer

You can begin with global test market, global survey market,survey but they informed give internet surveys so I do not perform with them, survey scout is there but not so excellent of outside US individuals, value dopinions, acop section but it is your fortune if you get any study but once you get you get compensated very fast...there are many but all are not providing great outcomes so I am dealing with only international analyze industry and some regional study applications in my nation.And let me say you that with study websites per month generating is not possible so keep them a sparing generating flow and you will create decent cash publishing and running a blog.

They only pay through check and not any other pay processor.when you complete a survey you get some points and minimum is 5 points even if you are screened out of a survey.Each point is equivalent to $0.05 and you will be able to redeem your accumulated points once you achieve 1000 points.

Thanks for sharing this useful informations,i think that i will give globaltestmarket a try because they have very good survey program,and i think they are reliable and they pay on time

floval said:
Pls how can one cash this check?
oh my god ..what is that.. it is just as you cash your checks through your bank just go to your bank get a deposit slip out and fill it with details given with your account number and attach the check with the slip and just put in the drop box there than the work will be done by the bank and thats it.The money may take some time to be shown in the account because being an out side check seeking some clearing time.But do not worry its all bank processes you will get your money for sure.

zapper

I don`t have any concerns on receiving payments through checks, though i would appreciate any alternative methods. But as long as they are legitimate, everything is fine and great!. The thing that would concern me is the offers or surveys are limited to certain countries.

zapper said:
I don`t have any concerns on receiving payments through checks, though i would appreciate any alternative methods. But as long as they are legitimate, everything is fine and great!. The thing that would concern me is the offers or surveys are limited to certain countries.
yes I can say they are the best trusted paid survey site without a joining fee.I am watching and working with them since 2006,already got paid once mean redeemed my points and got a check but unfortunately I did not made a scan copy to produce.Recently I have requested a redemption and waiting for a check and when it comes for sure I will make a scan and post it in my site so others can see it.Yes how many surveys you get depends on your geographical area and sometime the profile facts you have filled when you entered the site.Now each time I get a survey some questions are there to be filled before you get into the survey so they collect more and more information to see whether you fit a survey or not and the more information they have about you the more chances of getting surveys is there.I know the only payment option through check is not liked by many but there is another good point is if paypal is taken there will be many countries whose people will not be able to participate because of the restriction but sending a check is possible.