globalsurvey is a good site - globalsurveymarket.com

Decub

When I first heard of Global Survey Market, I didn't join because if their restriction to paypal but on a second thought, I decided to join since my country was included, thinking maybe, they will have a change of mind sometime later. Months after, I discovered there were no plans in any way to add other processors or even check. They are such a trusted survey site but the payment style bestows much restrictions on panelists.

adil007

Decub said:
When I first heard of Global Survey Market, I didn't join because if their restriction to paypal but on a second thought, I decided to join since my country was included, thinking maybe, they will have a change of mind sometime later. Months after, I discovered there were no plans in any way to add other processors or even check. They are such a trusted survey site but the payment style bestows much restrictions on panelists.
This is their way of making people join them, as paypal is not accepted in some countries but the websites also let people of those countries join where paypal is not accepted like this when a person reaches minimum payout the person is left with only one thing that is to quit. So we should not join sites like this in which the payment processor is not available in our country.